• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 07:02:33 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Battle of the VGM 2.0! Winner: Blue Water Blue Sky!

Started by Eternal, November 14, 2012, 11:31:07 am

Dokurider

H-Here I go:

feeldawrath

Quote from: TrueLight on November 14, 2012, 10:56:36 pm
Digital Devil Saga 2 - Divine Identity

Arc Rise Fantasia - Lascarde Skywalk

Damn TrueLight, gotta best me twice in one day? ;D
(I mean, I love those games, might vote for you over mine)  :lol:
"Your actions have meaning only if they hold true to your ideals."
-Ramza Beoulve

Eternal

Getting the bracket together now, will put it up tonight. The first vote will be tomorrow!
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Eternal

DAY 1 OF THE BATTLE OF THE VGM IS NOW UNDERWAY!

The rules are simple. Listen to both of the competing tracks and post which one you like more!

Day 1 features The Red Lab from Resident Evil 1.5 vs. the ridiculously well known Fighting from Final Fantasy VII!

"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"

Kagebunji

• Modding version: Other/Unknown

Taichii

Please do share your ideas and suggestion for my project:
FINAL FANTASY TACTICS : LEGEND OF MANA

Join our RP :)
"Desperation"

"PAIN. THAT'S WHAT KEEPS YOU HUMAN"

Angel

• Modding version: PSX
* Angel should quit being a lazy bitch
<@Elric> I agree to that as well

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame
At the end of the day, are we not all trapped inside lemons?

Xifanie

• Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

FFMaster

☢ CAUTION CAUTION ☢ CAUTION CAUTION ☢

feeldawrath

"Your actions have meaning only if they hold true to your ideals."
-Ramza Beoulve

Alby

Insert witty signature here~

MiKeMiTchi

Fighting has a great start for expressing the mood, and it makes me wanna crush the boss. Midway through, the melody starts to get repetitive, which fits well for a battle theme but for me it's not too much spectacular for a boss battle. Red Lab on the other hand has pretty random melodies, has depth with the scary oohs partnered with a fast-paced melody, and expresses the mood well. It does get kinda repetitive midway though, not too much since this is a field tune.

Red Lab GMV.
Jot5 GFX Designer :: Spriter :: Mitchi

logus

wow wtf I hit my password on the first try D:

Fighting. Although I like the black mages version better, cleaner guitar with a great solo.
S3 Official Refresh Spammer

Eternal

And Fighting wins the first match!

Fighting- 8
Red Lab- 5

Today's picks are Divine Identity and Calling to the Night! Which will come out on top!?

Kagebunji