• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 11:24:42 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

4th og july drunken posting

Started by reinoe, July 04, 2013, 01:21:55 am

reinoe

So when are we gonna reopen the naruto forum?
My dreams can come true!

The Damned

July 04, 2013, 01:35:43 am #1 Last Edit: July 04, 2013, 03:41:17 am by The Damned
(When Naruto becomes an actually good manga again.)

So, you know, never.

Also, I don't think I've ever said it here, but I really hate the 4th of July. [/eternal killjoy...who wants to kill assholes nearby who constantly set off illegal fireworks around this time]

Must EDIT: Must. Stop. Omitting.
"Sorrow cannot be abolished. It is meaningless to try." - FFX's Yunalesca

"Good and evil are relative, but being a dick cannot be allowed." - Oglaf's Thaumaturge in "The Abyss"

"Well, see, the real magic isn't believing in yourself. The real magic is manipulating people by telling them to believe in themselves. The more you believe, the less you check facts."  - Oglaf's Vanka in "Conviction"

Eternal

It's okay, I hate fireworks too. They're annoying, illogical, and serve only to make my pets louder than they already are.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Jumza

• Modding version: PSX
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

Mobius

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Now everyone sit down, relax and have a good damned cup of tea.
Then go out into the forest and see the stars.

Then come back and realize it's pointless to be so worked up over what's meant to be our hobby.
That should be my motto here, holy s

Dome

I'm Italian
4th July means nothing to me

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

3lric

Hmm, hating the celebration of our freedom... That's a new one.

Kagebunji

HEY! Only I have permission to be drunk on here! >:0
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

The Damned

(Dome and FFMaster are lucky bastards for not having to deal with this.)

I just realized that this is probably the first time I've even bothered posting in Spam.

Why have you corrupted me further, reinoe?

Quote from: Elric on July 04, 2013, 01:07:43 pm

Meh. Even I'm not that much of killjoy to "hate freedom"; this even if I think most people both take it for granted and can't be trusted to be "free" with fucking things up for others by being selfish--I'm including myself here, though more former than the latter. I just hate it being celebrated with fireworks, at least fireworks that are illegally set-off at all hours of the night when I already have trouble sleeping and when most people are clearly too irresponsible to stop them from setting fires and such. Also, I tend to be judgmental about drunkenness in general considering how easily it is to give a pretext for that when way too many people are irresponsible about drinking.

It's the same way that I "hate" St. Patrick's Day because everyone uses it as an excuse to get drunk off their ass, even if they aren't Irish at all (not like that's a legitimate excuse, even if you believe stereotypes), but otherwise don't dislike Irish people.

I think the only holidays I actually loathe in their entireties are Valentine's Day, which I've talked about on here--I'm so used to talking about it on another forum--I think, and Christmas. I hate both of those are mostly because those are pieces of shit that have no actual meaning other than make people feel miserable and guilting them into promoted materialism.

It's possible I also loathe Thanksgiving too, but I'm still not entirely sure about that one after all these years. [/more shit than you cared to know even if you were being serious]
"Sorrow cannot be abolished. It is meaningless to try." - FFX's Yunalesca

"Good and evil are relative, but being a dick cannot be allowed." - Oglaf's Thaumaturge in "The Abyss"

"Well, see, the real magic isn't believing in yourself. The real magic is manipulating people by telling them to believe in themselves. The more you believe, the less you check facts."  - Oglaf's Vanka in "Conviction"

Mobius

Quote from: Elric on July 04, 2013, 01:07:43 pm

Now everyone sit down, relax and have a good damned cup of tea.
Then go out into the forest and see the stars.

Then come back and realize it's pointless to be so worked up over what's meant to be our hobby.
That should be my motto here, holy s

Oroborobo

I celebrated 4th of july on july 1st, where we call it canada day

and I proceeded to make steak dinner and get drunk and pass out by 11 o clock missing all the fireworks and without any shitposting anywhere

because I'm fucking 25 years old already

Edit: this definitely counts as delayed shitposting tho

3lric

I actually had to LOL ALOT at the picture Mobius posted. How soon we forget how much more we have than some other countries.
Even to go as far as saying it's something we pretend to have. I guess I will have to pretend to take that seriously.