It's time, folks!Register by PMing me your teams (one team per player), following the same rules and format we all know and love:If you would like to revise your team, please re-submit your whole team. Do not just list changes.
-Any Zodiac, including Serpentarius, is legal
-State which palettes you want your team in
- Teams will consist of 4 generic humans at Level 35, controlled by enemy AI routines.
- Fury and Faith range is between 40 and 70. There is no minimum or maximum for Team Fury/Faith
- Each unit has 3000 JP to spend on various abilities. It costs 250 JP to unlock ANY job.(includes Squire/Chemist) For example, to unlock Ninja, you only have to spend 250 JP(the 250 JP is lost forever). You do not need to unlock Squire/Knight/etc to unlock Ninja.
- Only two units can buy any individual ability. Innates do not count towards this. (i.e. four units could have the Punch Art skillset, but only two could have purchased Earth Slash; conversely, you can have two Chemists and a Knight with Throw Item)
- Only two units can equip any individual item.
Primary abilities known
Second abilities known
- All fields are case-insensitive. (You'll probably want to capitalize names, though)
- Name can only be a maximum of 16 characters.
- Sex is male or female ONLY.
- Skillset action abilities have no limit on writing style, though the briefer yet more understandable it is, the better. Refrain from writing JP costs, though.
- Leave any blank slots empty. DO NOT write "blank", "---", etc.
- Don't forget proper spelling. Whilst it will probably be corrected when received, it will save people from a bit of extra work. For example, Magic AttackUP is "Magic Attack UP", Move HP UP is "Move-HP UP", H-Bag is "H Bag", etc.
VERY IMPORTANT: Based on map placement:
• Unit #1 will be on highest panel and Unit #4 will stand on lowest panel
IF the panels heights are about the same:
• Unit #1 will be the nearest unit to access a high leveled area.
IF there is no high leveled area:
• Unit #1 will be in front of the others.
Note that I used constantly "Unit #1". But in fact if we'd have 4 units on different heights, for example #1 would be placed on height 7, #2 on height 5, #3 on height 4, and #4 on height 2.
Check the Master Guide
for all the information you'll need to build your teams!
Also take a look at the very handy Team Design Helper
And the Arena patch itself
so you can actually test!Registration deadline: April 28th, 23:59 PSTRegistered competitors:
the frisky dingo