• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 18, 2024, 11:08:35 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

HELP SECTION GUIDELINES

Started by MiKeMiTchi, October 25, 2009, 11:57:51 pm

MiKeMiTchi

October 25, 2009, 11:57:51 pm Last Edit: January 26, 2014, 08:22:48 pm by Xifanie
HELP SECTION GUIDELINES

This forum is for all questions related with FFT. This is the right section for posting all questions you have in mind. Posting other things other than questions will be moved to their respective forum section. Please read the description of every section, if you are not sure where to post.

1.) Use the Search button before starting a thread. We know it is sometimes hard to find what you need even if it exists, but if you succeed, it would spare you the trouble of having to wait for an answer from our members.

2.) Browse through other sections. Doing this will give you more knowledge with hacking\spriting\spam, and you can even find quite more detailed information on issues that were covered in other sections.

3.) Global Forum Rules apply. Be nice to everybody. If you want to say some not so nice things about somebody, do it here.
CAUTION: BEWARE OF DOME.

4.) Do not necrobump or necropost if no one responses to your question. If you are going to reply to a thread, then pay attention to the date of the last post. If the topic is too old, try leaving a private message to the member you want to reply instead. Don't use Revive on crystallized units.

5.) Avoid double-posting if possible. Note that you could always delete your newly posted messages and edit all your posts.

6.) Be descriptive for your questions. Be specific as possible.
Ex., "How do you give a guy stats over 999?", "How do you edit the generics you get at Gariland?", etc. Read this: Descriptive Titling!

7.) If possible, please speak in clear English. This will make your question easily understandable.

8.) If you think that your question is already answered, you can ask the moderator to close the thread. Or if you think that the thread was closed early, contact a moderator. The help section's moderator is Jumza.

9.) If you want an answer to your question really fast, try using the chat! You can access the Chat room via PJIRC or Mibbit which you can find at the top of the page in the toolbar. Alternatively, if you already have an IRC client, here are the following details for FFHacktics' chatroom:

Server\Host: irc.ffhacktics.com
Channel: #FFH

10.) Finally, may all your dreams come true!

~
Jot5 GFX Designer :: Spriter :: Mitchi

Wasabi

October 26, 2009, 12:20:59 am #1 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Wasabi
Unique issue involving in-battle crashes concerning crystalized units (relatively for the PSP version; PSX may apply):

http://www.ffhacktics.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4011&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

Orlandu

October 26, 2009, 12:28:34 am #2 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Orlandu
This should get stickied :lol:

MiKeMiTchi

October 26, 2009, 01:23:34 am #3 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by MiKeMiTchi
Yep, I think that's pretty frequent, wasabi. Added. :)

QuoteToo bad this topic's not here sooner

Yeah.. The help section is becoming active now so I think it might
be better if we have guidelines.

jimmyjw88

October 26, 2009, 02:48:04 am #4 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by jimmyjw88
Yes, guidelines are good.
Kindly upload the images to other image hosting sites. I can't view imageshack. Thanks.

MiKeMiTchi

October 26, 2009, 05:36:21 pm #5 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by MiKeMiTchi
Can someone make this a sticky? Thanks. :)

Kokojo

October 26, 2009, 05:43:56 pm #6 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Kokojo
Done and....done !

Any other Mod may bring it down, but I judge it very usefull.
I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

MiKeMiTchi

October 26, 2009, 05:50:57 pm #7 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by MiKeMiTchi
Haha.. I did ask Zodiac first if I should post this. :)
Anyways, thanks kokojo!

bruno_bard

I like to know if I can change anda translate the dialogues with FFTacText Editor? I saw various entries, but I can't find wich one was the entries that have the dialogues texts.

Thanks for any help and for this great site and project

I will try to be less lurker :-D

sonofgod

mm...i need a lil help...i tried 2 download Shishi Sprite Editor but i can't

MiKeMiTchi

I will update this sometime soon.
Just you wait~

overlon

any chance links will be working any time soon ?? i would like to learn a bit hacking FFT :)
yeah ... whatever

Eternal

We'll focus on getting the links back soon enough, though your best bet would be to start reading some guides in the Tutorial section until that time. :D
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

MiKeMiTchi

I apologize for not being able to keep up with new topics. I revised the opening post to make up for it.

CamKrist

Similar matter has already been discussed at yahoo answers. I can post the link if needed
Don't waste your time if you want to find excellent term papers writing service, order here http://marvelousessays.co.uk

Elric

No need, this is a old topic... any issues have already been taken care of
  • Modding version: PSX

RionKitashoji

I am having trouble looking for help with Windows 10, is there anything I can use for Windows 10?
#Rookie

Angel

* Angel should quit being a lazy bitch
<@Elric> I agree to that as well

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame
At the end of the day, are we not all trapped inside lemons?

Forgera

I am new to the page and the posts. I have tried several mods and I love them, but I am looking for a mod that adds more jobs to the game. Apart from the celdia mod, what other do you recommend? Thanks. Sorry, my English is not very good.
  • Discord username: forgera