• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

June 02, 2024, 12:30:02 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

What is going on with this website?

Started by kadwin, July 15, 2013, 02:44:35 pm

kadwin

Don't get me wrong, I'm not tryin to be rude. One of the best things about going online to mod FFT in my opinion is to mod the sprites, but as far as I'm aware, no one can post new sprites in the custom sprites page. I'm tired of spending hours looking thru countless spriting topics to find sprites that aren't listed where they should be, sprites that are rarely yet much more awesome then whats listed in the custom sprites page. Is anyone attempting to fix this??

Angel

There was once a better system in place, but it kind of fell apart over time for various reasons. I do agree that the sprite submissions should really be streamlined, and that the existing submissions could use some cleaning up. There isn't active work being done, but the main page -does- need to be redone, and the admins are aware of this, so it will come in time.
  • Modding version: PSX
* Angel should quit being a lazy bitch
<@Elric> I agree to that as well

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame
At the end of the day, are we not all trapped inside lemons?

3lric

I agree, Raven and I tried to fix a few things on the homepage like the Projects. But we have yet to touch the Custom Sprite section as I was under
the impression that that was something Lijj did?

However, a lot of the old sprites were not displayed because of quality. This still needs to be updated either way, and I have a bunch of links to threads that
have good sprites that are not yet submitted.

Jumza

Plus if people want there sprites submitted they put them in the sprite submissions page. There are a few on there that have yet to be uploaded on to that page though.
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

Lijj

I can't update them now, since the custom sprites page was updated. While I like the newer layout more I no longer moderate or have access to it.

3lric

Ahh that makes sense then Lijj. I'll try to get it taken care of