• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

June 16, 2024, 08:15:34 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Fix misaligned sprites with change their type to the right one..

Started by cowcow96, June 04, 2013, 07:11:39 pm

cowcow96

I am confused how to fix misaligned sprites. In my game i have two misaligned types of sprites. 1. All colors are correct but the charakter has no arms when he use "Attack" ( i replaced Ramza chapter 1 with the march sprite and they have the same types) 2. In the scene where Wiegraf kills Fencer and Ramza and co. help the Marquis, Fencer sprite which I replaced by The Guardian skin from this site is missligned but only when he gets killed and he    move/attack wiegraf. Im not sure if they have another type but this is not the only one problem with this sort of misaligned sprite in game for me. Pls help me with it I want to fix this.

3lric

Marche issue would either be the wrong Type (check again.. Then once more) or an issue with the sprite itself. Or in some cases Dirty iso.

None of what you mentioned is missalignment issues

The other problem is something you may have a hard time fixing.
Those are EVTCHR frames. They arent stored on the normal spritesheet.
Got EVTCHR viewer from the JP Tools pack.
  • Modding version: PSX

SilverRegret

yeah.. few event sprites are stored separately from the usual sprites location that shishi edit. i too realize that when i try put a cape on ramza chapter4, in the event he meet delita on zeltennia, when ramza and delita handshakes the cape just got *poof* a frame..
just like Elric said i used a JP EVTCHR to look for those events.. but editing one by one is another matter.. sigh.. just to give ramza a slick cape means a lot of trouble..

3lric

• Modding version: PSX