• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

June 15, 2024, 01:50:34 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Re: ALL THE THINGS (ATT: A D&D RPG) - Let's get ready to rumble!

Started by Celdia, November 01, 2011, 06:21:40 am

Ryqoshay

"<Congratulations.>" Yvonne says in Sylvan, draining half her mug. "<Guess I don' 'ave ta teach ya.>" Her pronunciation is as casual in the fey tongue as it is in Common.
Hurry down the chimney tonight.

st4rw4k3r

"<Thank you. I quite like the language, probably because it's new.>" Elia pops more chocolate in her mouth. Her eyes lock on the ale. "<How does it taste?>"

Ryqoshay

"<Bah, Sylvan's a soft language.>" Yvonne grumbles. "<Decent fer some spells, but not fer curses, ya know? Oh, an' the ale is most excellent, one might ev'n say... delectable...>" She stares at the bottom of her mug. "Speakin' of..." She glances down into the tankard and sees mostly suds. "Almos' ou..." a yawn interrupts the word. "t... The food's makin' me tired..."

st4rw4k3r

Ryqoshay

"Yeah, I suppose..." Yvonne agrees half-heartedly. "Say, ya di'n' 'appen ta notice if they brought my clothes to the room yet, di'ja? I mean I'd love ta wear this ferever, but I'm pretty sure it's gonna wilt in a day or two. Sad really..." She shrugs and waves her mug around in an attempt to dry it before replacing it in her pack. "A'ight, I'm done." She places a silver coin on her tiny table. "Le's go."

st4rw4k3r

Thinking back on what was in the room. "Actually, I do think I saw an assortment of tiny colourful pieces of something on the bed, that might be it." Elia waits as Yvonne cleans off her mug. When Yvonne says its time to go, Elia stands up. "Lets." She walks up the stairs with her, and into the bedroom. "Okay." Elia started. "There is one bed. How shall we go about this? I personally can sleep without a bed."

Ryqoshay

Yvonne blinks, dumbstruck, at Elia. "Yer serious?" She finally asks, incredulously, after a moment. "You, a human-sized-human, woul' give up this whole, human-sized-bed to a widdle, pixie-sized-Lirai li' me?" She can't help but laugh. "There're plen'y a'o'er places one such as I c'n sleep." She drifts listlessly over to the mantle above the fireplace. "I'm fine 'ere. You c'n 'ave the bed, silly human." She chuckles again as she removes her favorite blanket from her pack and sets both upon the dark oak shelf. She pulls out her ponytail and sets the flowers beside it all. Finally, she lies down on the blanket, wraps it around herself, curls into a ball and uses the pack as pillow. "G'night, Elia..." she murmurs softly, already feeling sleep approaching fast.

st4rw4k3r

She says nothing as Yvonne laughs at her. When Yvonne says goodnight, Elia walks over to the candle and blows it out. "Goodnight." She walks to the center of the room and sits down, with her legs crossed and her hands put together as if to pray, and she does. "Lord Odin, I your faithful follower wishes to your bending. Tell me what I must do." She whispers ever so quietly, before closing her eyes. After one hour, she stands up, undresses, and goes to bed.

Celdia

Looks like you all had some fun while I was gone. Good RP. You've made your DM proud. I'll post something for the next morning once I wake up a bit more.

Just a quick note: I've removed the coin counts from your character sheets and put them in the post above with the Shop listings. Its easier for me to modify from there, so if you're looking for how much you've got to spend, that's where it went.
  • Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

RavenOfRazgriz

November 22, 2011, 04:41:21 pm #410 Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 04:49:05 pm by RavenOfRazgriz
Rhyhorn awakens far earlier than the others, the sun barely rising in the sky.  After a night of fun, Rhyhorn quietly - or at least, as quietly as a pony-sized stone rhino can - exits his room and sets off from the Inn, leaving his cart behind safely in the stables near Lejun's.  It was going to be another busy day of errands, and he had an appointment at the Mage's Guild to keep as well.  As Rhyhorn walks through town, he expends a charge of his Healing Belt to repair some of the damage from the Fire Elemental battle the previous day.  [Take the average roll for this heal, please.]

Celdia

This condition report accounts for healing when sleeping. All characters have also recovered their spells/powers for the day.

Rhyhorn
~Stats~
HP: 37/43
Defense: 18
Movement: 4
Endurance: 8
Reflex Speed: 1
Magic Defense: 2
Melee Skill: 16
Magic Skill: 0

Elia
~Stats~
HP: 20/20
Defense: 16
Movement: 6
Endurance: 5
Reflex Speed: 5
Magic Resistance: 9
Melee Skill: 14
Ranged Skill: 16
Magic Skill: 5

Hogarth
~Stats~
HP: 31/42
Movement: 8
Endurance: 6
Reflex Speed: 4
Magic Resistance: 2
Melee Skill: 28
Ranged Skill: 20
Magic Skill: -100

Xun
~Stats~
HP: 18/21
Defense: 20
Endurance: 1
Magic Resistance: 6
Melee Skill: 28
Ranged Skill: 20
Magic Skill: 0

Yvonne
~Stats~
HP: 8/8
Defense: 18
Movement: 6 Flying (1 Walking)
Reflex Speed: 6
Magic Resistance: 4
Melee Skill: 8
Ranged Skill: 32
Magic Skill: 7

Nathalie
~Stats~
HP: 18/18
Magic Resistance: 1
Melee Skill: 4
Ranged Skill: 16
Magic Skill: 1 (Items Only)

• Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

Ryqoshay

"It's time to get up! It's time to get up! It's time to get up in the morning!"  Yvonne chants happily, as she stuffs her blanket and normal clothes into her pack. "It's time to get up! It's time to get up! It's time to get up today!" Her flowers survived the night quite well so she once again ties up a ponytail with the lace and adorns it with the forget-me-nots. She continues to hum the military tune she heard at some point along her travels as she dons her pack and shoves the wands, keeping the magic missile one out to play with. This time, she is more mindful of its balance, or lack there of, and uses both hands so as to avoid a repeat of yesterday.

st4rw4k3r

Elia awakes to the sound of a song. She sits up in bed and looks around the room. "Morning Madam. What might you be singing?" Elia greets and questions.

RavenOfRazgriz

Rhyhorn, meanwhile, heads to the Trader's Guild once more, off to cash in the non-magical portion of the loot from the Orc battle for more gold or platinum to split among his adventuring buddies.  He knocks upon the door with his face once more, this time not needing the guards to watch his cart as he heads inside and lines up in the queue.

Ryqoshay

Yvonne grins. "Oh, jus' a little ditty I learned back when I's enlisted with M.A.S.S. - the magic artillery and support squadron - in the Hartman military." She explains. "While there ain' any 'official' lyrics, the recruits woul' jus' make up differen' versions."

st4rw4k3r

"Interesting, I never heard of this M.A.S.S." Elia gets out of bed, gets dressed, and puts her gear on.

Ryqoshay

"Hawah?" Yvonne balks, "You ain' 'ever 'eard a' M.A.S.S.? Don' the militaries a' Sephyr 'ave M.A.S.S. divisions in their ranks?" the fire Lirai puts her hand to her chin. "This plane sure is in'erestin' ... I'm glad I came."

st4rw4k3r

"To tell you the truth, I don't know much about the Military... I have always been focused on my priest duty."

Ryqoshay

"Nothin' wrong with that." The fire Lirai tells the human. "Not everyone c'n be an offensive magical power'ouse li' me. An' there's always need fer good healin' skills, ya know. Those who reca'nize the hurt in others and 'eal 'em right up jus' li' new. Ev'ry adventurin' group needs a goo' 'ealer, ya know."