• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

June 08, 2024, 04:56:14 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Adopt a Piece of Shit Douchebag today

Started by Pickle Girl Fanboy, September 12, 2011, 10:40:43 am

Pickle Girl Fanboy

September 12, 2011, 10:40:43 am Last Edit: November 11, 2014, 09:22:59 pm by Elric
PGF is now homeless.  Am living in car, and showering at my sister's apartment.  If at all possible, can someone hook the PGF up with a job, and temporary shower facilities?  The job is the most important thing though.  Gotta pay car insurance come January 27th.

I can drive to wherever you are: that, at least, isn't a problem.

This is in spam, because, well, it's me spamming you for a job.  Durr!

Dome

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Pickle Girl Fanboy

I sleep in my car.  I'm in Idabel, Oklahoma.  It's in McCurtain county, the South Eastern most county in Oklahoma.  I'm about 40 minutes from Arkansas, and 30 minutes from Texas.

Dome

Too far for me >_>
But why are you homeless?

Pickle Girl Fanboy

September 12, 2011, 11:00:27 am #4 Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 11:14:43 am by Pickle Girl Fanboy
I was living with my parents.  My mom has some kind of Manic/Depressive or Bipolar disorder or something, so I usually avoid her when she's in such a mood.  Not this time though.  She burst into my room at 3:00 AM in the morning, ranting and raving about me eating the last of the chocolate morsels that she wanted to bake into cookies (she bakes when she's down, too bad her cooking is awful).  I sat up and told her to get the fuck out of my room, she screamed incoherentally for thirty minutes (I pushed her out of my room and got dressed), and then she told me to GTFO before she calls the cops on me and has them kick me out.

My dad's no good; he's a broken man after dealing with her for so long.  Can't stay with my sister, or any other member of my extended family, because my mom called them immediately after I left, cried to them, and now they all fucking hate my guts.  Except that my sister knows how crazy she is, and is letting me shower at her apartment, but I can't stay there for long (or even shower there for long), because she's barely scraping buy on her wages.

I want to get a job as far away from my familly as I can get, and then try to re-enlist in the national guard or something.

Pickle Girl Fanboy

http://ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?topic=7005.0
^This thread?  Got fired - sort of - because I had panic attacks while working there, and would zone out or freeze up.  I can't stand being the center of attention, especially around people I don't know.  I was "sort of" fired in that they were concerned and wanted to know what was wrong, and told me I should get therapy, but I just quit and the manager nodded assent.  I was a liability, and they didn't have grounds to fire me, but they would eventually, because I would do something stupid like forget where I am and put my hand in a fryer if I'd stayed there long enough.

I think I have poor mechanisms for coping with stress.  I usually retreat into myself, into introspection, and ignore what's going on around me.  This works great when you're five years old and a crazy woman is screaming at you for no reason you can understand, and it's fine when you're 12 and the tough kids corner you in a bathroom stall, choke you, and threaten to kill you if you tell on them, but it leaves something to be desired in adult life.

I'm afraid of getting medication, because of what medication did to my dad and sister.  They are like borderline retarded, after taking drugs for schizophrenia and personality disorders for decades.  I'd rather be poor and alone but have my intellect intact, than be able to tolerate other people and lose the one thing - pretty much the only thing - I love in myself.

Pickle Girl Fanboy

I'm thinking about giving my sister all my video games and books, dropping everything that requires infrastructure to support (like a laptop), and just driving off somewhere.

GeneralStrife

Find a realllly old and maybe not so attractive rich woman to seduce. BINGO

Kokojo

Il talk to friends- but I doupt you want to make the trip to canada, heh.
I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

Tea

QuoteI'm afraid of getting medication, because of what medication did to my dad and sister.  They are like borderline retarded, after taking drugs for schizophrenia and personality disorders for decades.  I'd rather be poor and alone but have my intellect intact, than be able to tolerate other people and lose the one thing - pretty much the only thing - I love in myself.

It's not only tolerating other people, it's also about other people tolerating you. As you have noticed, people with mental disorders are not the easiest te be around. The intellect might stay intact when not taking meds, but what use is it if you can't use your intellect for good? Taking meds or not - your choice, and certainly a difficult one. But it sounds like the least of your issues.

I might be a bit conservative in this, or just lucky, but I love family. If at all possible, please don't leave your family like this. Maybe your family has got it all wrong, or maybe they're right, but I would recommend trying to apologise, even if it is just to have a roof to sleep under. You're not  the only person I know that got kicked out of the house by their mom, and I'm hoping things will go as well with you as they did with him, or better. He did go back home, and it was just for a roof at first, and food, but nowadays I might see him home unexpected, because it's nice at home.
I do not expect things to go the same with you, seeing as the families are quite different. If anything, the advice I can give is twofold:
- Do not get angry if you talk with your sister, or other family. It would only make them think they're right in hating your guts. Be sorry instead. If they would hate your guts for that, nothing more you can try.
- Try talking to your sister if you can stay, for a determined period of time (1 month?). Then you both know it's not going to last, meaning it's easier to deal with. If you are serious about what you said earlier in here, you could pay her back by giving some of your stuff, but of course helping around the house too. In the meantime, you can look for a path to follow, a job, the re-enlisting, anything, really: a re-start if you will. With a clear deadline, you can't really do much else.

I wish you best of luck. If you happen to drive past the Netherlands, I will reserve a plate for you. I happen to be good at making pancakes with bacon.

Pickle Girl Fanboy

September 13, 2011, 01:59:54 pm #11 Last Edit: September 13, 2011, 02:07:20 pm by Pickle Girl Fanboy
Quote from: Kokojo on September 12, 2011, 04:25:19 pm
Il talk to friends- but I doupt you want to make the trip to canada, heh.

Dude, I will drive to Canada if you can get me a job.  I don't know if I can live and work there, but I can get a passport at the local courthouse and call the Canadian Embassy in Washington DC (or whatever google vomits back at me).

Really hope I don't have to sleep in my car up there.  Canadian winters are brutal.  And, after I thought about it, I realized I can't pull a mountain man - I have a skin infection.  The doctor gave me antibiotics, but he didn't drain the abcesses, and it's not going down, so I'll have to go to the emergency room once I run out of antibiotics and have them drain the abcesses.  Even if I didn't have a skin infection, I remember what it was like in the field when I was in the military.  If I wasn't already sick, I would be before long.

Quote from: Tea on September 12, 2011, 05:04:35 pmIt's not only tolerating other people, it's also about other people tolerating you. As you have noticed, people with mental disorders are not the easiest te be around. The intellect might stay intact when not taking meds, but what use is it if you can't use your intellect for good? Taking meds or not - your choice, and certainly a difficult one. But it sounds like the least of your issues.

I might be a bit conservative in this, or just lucky, but I love family. If at all possible, please don't leave your family like this. Maybe your family has got it all wrong, or maybe they're right, but I would recommend trying to apologise, even if it is just to have a roof to sleep under. You're not  the only person I know that got kicked out of the house by their mom, and I'm hoping things will go as well with you as they did with him, or better. He did go back home, and it was just for a roof at first, and food, but nowadays I might see him home unexpected, because it's nice at home.
I do not expect things to go the same with you, seeing as the families are quite different. If anything, the advice I can give is twofold:
- Do not get angry if you talk with your sister, or other family. It would only make them think they're right in hating your guts. Be sorry instead. If they would hate your guts for that, nothing more you can try.
- Try talking to your sister if you can stay, for a determined period of time (1 month?). Then you both know it's not going to last, meaning it's easier to deal with. If you are serious about what you said earlier in here, you could pay her back by giving some of your stuff, but of course helping around the house too. In the meantime, you can look for a path to follow, a job, the re-enlisting, anything, really: a re-start if you will. With a clear deadline, you can't really do much else.

I wish you best of luck. If you happen to drive past the Netherlands, I will reserve a plate for you. I happen to be good at making pancakes with bacon.

I can stay at my sister's apartment for 14 days total, or else it's a violation of her lease.  I moved my stuff over there Saturday.  It's really hard living with my sister.  I can't do anything to put her in a bad mood, and she's so needy I have to talk to her and be friendly with her whenever I'm around her.  It's exhausting.

I reorganized and repacked my stuff, so it fits in less space.  I'll go to the pawn shop and sell some of the useless crap tommorrow.

Quote from: GeneralStrife on September 12, 2011, 03:00:26 pm
Find a realllly old and maybe not so attractive rich woman to seduce. BINGO

Won't work, I'm too ugly.  Well, not with a beard.  With a beard I look okay, definitely a little creepy, but okay (more so if I've been following a work-out routine for a few months).  Without a beard, I look like a retarded redneck.  I have a really weak chin, and an overbite.  I've never dated a girl that lasted past a shave.  So I'm a little cynical about depending on females for anything.  Unless you look like a supermodel (or you're a complete douchebag who lowers a woman's self-image and make her dependant on your praise), no woman on the planet would ever support you.  I gave up years ago.

GeneralStrife

I'm still looking for a job too, besides i live in the deep south.

Pickle Girl Fanboy

Aren't you in Tennesee?  That's further north than where I am.  And how about the weather this summer?  Was that awful or what?

GeneralStrife

Georgia, it wasn't too bad. You get used to it here, 100 in the summer, 10-20 in the winters. DOUBLE EXTREME

Pickle Girl Fanboy

That's not too bad, as winters go.  I'm used to -15, maybe the occasional -30 on a really cold night.  More important than that is, how long does your winter last, and how much snow do you get?

Dome

You could try to make some money by making shitty YT videos where you do something embarassing and uploading them

GeneralStrife

Winters November - end of February snow is uncommon

Dome

September 13, 2011, 02:40:01 pm #19 Last Edit: September 13, 2011, 02:44:59 pm by Dome
Quote from: Pickle Girl Fanboy on September 13, 2011, 02:23:03 pm
How does that make me money?

Youtube shares revenues with you if you have enough views in your videos
And what people want to see is: Boobs - Funny people - Puppies - People humiliating themselves (Like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAJZ3AurgU8&feature=fvwrel or this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bY0xgRA_Sk0)
Not going to make you millionare, but might give you what you need until you get a better job / a place to live
I can even help you gaining fast popularity if you need