• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

June 16, 2024, 01:52:21 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Parted Ways Sprites

Started by Eternal248, August 02, 2011, 12:50:41 pm

GeneralStrife

Obviously I suck balls compared to you and twin in the port department but I've been 'trying' to get better.

Eternal

Any help is appreciated. Doesn't hurt to try anyways!
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Lijj

That face is interesting though. But since everything else about it is so close to male's I understand.. It's just good to see you going for it and improving GS.
  • Modding version: PSX

GeneralStrife

August 18, 2011, 09:33:30 pm #63 Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 09:37:34 pm by GeneralStrife
Thanks Lijj, I knew it still looked too much like the original, it was just a start. I thought I should start with female facial features.

shishi-sensou

berserker looks epic
squire lv8
+
monk Lv8
+
Knight Lv5
=
Berserker   :more:

Kagebunji

There already is a job tree made, ask Eternal or visit PW section for more details.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Twinees

Berserker Male is 75% made, and portrait done.

Wolfran

Post the portrait, man. I want to see how it is :D
Welcome to FFH were you can do things like...

Cheetah

Oh my gosh I want to see it!!
Current Projects:

shishi-sensou

Kagebunji

You have to wait till PW is released, guys, heh.

Twinees

I finished the male Berserker a few days ago, and have begun working on the female since (once I'm happy with the female's tail it should go a lot faster).
I hope to get the female done before Eternal updates his patch next so he can release the sprites at the same time.
You will just have to wait a bit and play PW to see what it looks like ;)

GeneralStrife

As usual twin, you will outdo yourself and everyone else, especially judging from that portrait. I thought it was white Barret, heh.

Twinees

Haha, thanks GS. I will most likely redo Cid too, just to let you know :P.

Wiz

Shouldn't this thread be called something in a sub-forum that's titled "Parted Ways Spriting Forum" like Mercenaries had?

It'd help promote PW by giving the patch more depth as opposed to being indulged within the monstrously large Spriting Forum imo (not that there's anything wrong with this section >_>).

Cheetah

Twinees you are killing me with the waiting!! I really liked the old Barret portrait, but this new one is absolutely amazing as well. We really need to think of a decent idea/approach for an FFVII patch just to make a home for all these amazing sprites.
Current Projects:

Twinees

Yeah Wiz, i agree with you in making a sub-forum. But the problem is that the spriting section isnt getting much activity recently (most probably due to the end of summer holidays) so I'm pretty sure a Parted Ways Spriting sub-forum (although it may inspire people to do make some sprite for it) wont receive much activity.

Cheetah, I'm all for making a FFVII patch :P. I'm interested in making events and maps anyway but like you said, we need to think of a decent idea/approach for it. Maybe we can get some in the patches section.

GeneralStrife

That is something I would actually put my time into, FFVII being my heart and soul of gaming.

Cheetah

That portrait is once again insanely awesome. I feel like you might have overdid the aging and roughness just a bit though and I'm not sure what all the white pixels to the right of his goggles are about.

Yeah maybe we should all butt heads together and see what we can come up with for an FFVII patch.
Current Projects: