• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Phlash here, at your service.

Started by Phlashblazer, July 24, 2011, 05:21:35 am

Phlashblazer

Hey everyone,

I've been a member of ffhacktics for longer than year, but wasn't all that active.  I def like this community and hope to contribute to the cause, FFT was an amazing game that was a pretty big deal to me as a young teen.  Little things like the graphics, portraits, were things that I had never seen before in RPG games, even the beginning scene, where armored men, not bearing any flags or symbols, are accompanying a young princess, a knight barges through the church doors wounded, then cueing in the music (night attack I think) oh man it was such a badass game.  The storyline was magnificent, first you're playing as not only one of the most respected families in Ivalice, but the son of Balbanes Beoulve (Nothing comes close to Heavenly Knight, seriously) but your elder brothers are well respected and versed in combat too.  This leads Ramza to find out that everything is not as it seems, and you grow with Ramza, seeing how his sense of justice is torn apart, or should I say remains steady, as the game goes on.

Whoo I'm gettin excited now,  yes so I'm Phlash guys, it's nice to meet you all
Even so, my hands will bring relief to people who have learned to live without hope, a human being who feeds on his brother is not a man anymore... he is a mad dog, and should be dealt the same fate.

Dome

Welcome to FFH, where all your dreams probably won't come true!

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Phlashblazer

Even so, my hands will bring relief to people who have learned to live without hope, a human being who feeds on his brother is not a man anymore... he is a mad dog, and should be dealt the same fate.

Phlashblazer

Joseph Strife

Gaffgarion: It's in the contract!
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"
Gaffgarion: ... Sure!
Ramza: ... Let me see your contract...
Gaffgarion: ... No...

MysticKnightFF5

Quote from: Dome on July 24, 2011, 05:31:33 am
Welcome to FFH, where all your dreams probably won't come true!

Phlashblazer