• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

June 02, 2024, 12:37:05 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

I need to know about patches

Started by megatron, May 31, 2011, 05:52:47 pm

megatron

Ok u guys have costume patches like the  "mercenary" one when i click to download its sends me to a index with a bunch of other Downloads
I need help i dont understand

MagiusRerecros

Looking at the files, I would assume the one (from Mercenaries, anyway) that you'd want to download is "FFT Mercenaries Patch.ppf", which you would then apply to an unmodified iso using PPF-O-Matic, which is available in the Miscellaneous Downloads section.
Move Zig. For great Justice.

Also, Algus sucks up to level 5 donkey balls.

megatron

Ok i did it but the other patches seemed screwed like when i clicked on em  it has one link like i wanted  "Symbols of Rage" patch and  "FFT Remix" but they are diffrent could ya help me?

MagiusRerecros

I don't think either of those are actually finished, or likely to be finished. IIRC, Zozma isn't really doing anything FFT-related anymore, and aside from it being listed in the downloads section (even if proper files aren't even there anymore), I haven't heard anything about Symbols of Rage since I joined FFH. Your best bet would probably be to search the forums to see if there's a ppf file or something for them around here.
Move Zig. For great Justice.

Also, Algus sucks up to level 5 donkey balls.