• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

How did you found FFH?

Started by Dome, January 29, 2011, 03:48:53 am

Dome

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Xifanie

• Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Kagebunji

I was looking for Lioneditor and poof, somehow I ended up here.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Avalanche

I saw some videos on youtube, with a strange guy playing final fantasy tactis, wich was realy hard, nothing i knew, than i googled it.

Tigerspike

I googled various video game sprites for a project that my brother and I were working on, and this was one of the search results.
Oh come now. That doesn't even make sense. How can flimsy paper possibly beat the raw density of stone?

Pickle Girl Fanboy

I used to be bat-shit crazy about FFT.  This was back in 1999 or thereabouts.  I didn't have an internet connection, or even know how to use the internet.  All I had was my gameshark, my PS1, my BradyGames guide, and my store-bought gameshark code book.  I spent months expanding on the codes I already knew, and I filled a notebook with codes and insane ideas about how to hack Ramza and give him swordskills.

Yes, I know.

I'd go on and on about FFT to anyone who'd listen, so imagine how I felt when, eight years later, I find this place.  I don't remember how I found ffhacktics, but I remember my reaction.

dinosaur

Ma
Quote from: Avalanche on January 29, 2011, 10:57:48 am
I saw some videos on youtube, with a strange guy playing final fantasy tactis, wich was realy hard, nothing i knew, than i googled it.

maybe it was ArchFart playing War of the Gods

Scearcely

stumbleupon sent me a video of a let's play of a FFT hack by Laggy on rpgdl, attempted to google "laggy fantasy tactics" and got a bunch of emulator forums, switched to "final fantasy tactics hack" and got both the rpgdl forum I was looking for, and here.

Kaijyuu

January 29, 2011, 07:46:23 pm #9 Last Edit: January 29, 2011, 07:46:52 pm by Kaijyuu
I was wondering if there were any FFT hacks out there. I knew about gameshark codes that could change classes around and such, but those weren't permanent.

Googled and found this site and the patcher. It was pretty much exactly what I was hoping for.

Samuraiblackbelt

<JoZ> I'm not Wiz. Even if I were, I wouldn't be narcissistic enough to go under an alt and comment on my own team.

PGF: "You are ignoring this user. Click to see their post."

st4rw4k3r

I googled Final Fantasy Tactics Hacks.

Melancthon

GameFAQs.  I saw a lot of discussion of some "1.3" thing (mostly from Arch) and had to see it for myself.  Once I saw it I had to have it.  And here I am.
Just a collaborator plotting collaboration.
"WHATS ST AJORA'S DEAL DUDE!?"

jimmyjw88

Quote from: Kaijyuu on January 29, 2011, 07:46:23 pm
I was wondering if there were any FFT hacks out there. I knew about gameshark codes that could change classes around and such, but those weren't permanent.

Googled and found this site and the patcher. It was pretty much exactly what I was hoping for.
Kindly upload the images to other image hosting sites. I can't view imageshack. Thanks.

MysticKnightFF5

Googled final fantasy tactics forums x3 It came up with a site making fun of your's xD
hahahaha

Kokojo

Googled Final fantasy tactics map editing, found links by sentinal blade or cheetah (not sure) on a external forum, landed here.
I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

VampragonLord

i was dragged here kicking and screaming from gamefaqs.
15:05   slave: consensual slavery is the best thing ever~

Celdia

I'm pretty sure I followed a link in someone's signature on another forum. Possibly GF, but if it was one of the boards there it wasn't anything FF-related.
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

Dome

Quote from: Celdia on February 02, 2011, 08:19:05 am
I'm pretty sure I followed a link in someone's signature on another forum. Possibly GF, but if it was one of the boards there it wasn't anything FF-related.

Sorry Celdia, no pr0n allowed here
You are banned from spam

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"