• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

June 05, 2024, 12:12:23 pm

Skype!

Started by Eternal248, January 22, 2011, 04:59:54 am

Eternal

So, I've decided to make a Skype account and try it out, since it seems to work fairly well with ID, and it seems like it could be fun. I don't have a mic yet, but if you have Skype, PM me your Skype details. Alternatively, search for Final_Fantasy_Hacktics. I'll get your request that way, too. :)
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Kagebunji

Haha, you would want to talk? It is quite a distance from Poland to you, and knowing my internet, it would fail, heh. I will stick to chat :^
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Toadychan

Quote from: Kagebunji on January 22, 2011, 08:06:02 am
Haha, you would want to talk? It is quite a distance from Poland to you, and knowing my internet, it would fail, heh. I will stick to chat :^

I Skype to Australia every day and it's fine. :D You should give it a shot, Snuggles.

Wiz

She's right. I have talked with Kresna/Kure and Twin from here in the US so it should all work out well ;)
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown