• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

June 01, 2024, 04:50:09 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Broken links? Can't find patches.

Started by bignickm27, January 21, 2011, 04:05:35 pm

bignickm27

I can't seem to access certain patches on this site. I'm not sure if the links are broken or what, but I keep getting a "You don't have permission to access this" page when trying to download FFT: Complete and one of the others.

Also, the links to the individual patch forums are broken as well.  :?
I can not stress enough how much I don't have plans.

Eternal

They seem to work fine for me. Perhaps try clearing your cache/cookies and try again? Weird things like that seem to fix weird problems. =\
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

bignickm27

Hmmm I tried that and it didn't work. I click on the 'download the patch' link for FFT: Complete and it takes me to a white directory page with these options:

* FFT:C/
    * cgi-bin/

Clicking on FFT:C/ just takes me to the 'Parent Directory' link. Clicking on cgi-bin/ takes me to an error page:

"Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /cgi-bin/ on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

Wtf??  :shock:

Eternal

The Patches page probably just needs to be updated with new FTP links.

For now, here's a direct link to Complete: http://ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3659.0;attach=2892

Hope it works!
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"

bignickm27

Thanks, Eternal! Also, I found this topic with links to various patches and was wondering if these are all the most recent versions:

http://ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?topic=3952.0

Eternal

Yeah, that's the most recent version of Easytype. The link works. If you want to just skip the FTP page, the direct link for it is here: http://philsov.ffhacktics.com/FFT%201.3/PSX_Easytype_13034a.rar