• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

June 01, 2024, 06:27:10 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Causing Crystalize

Started by MysticKnightFF5, January 04, 2011, 07:50:53 pm

MysticKnightFF5

Any bugs associated with a move that can cause the crystallize status? (while they're alive)

Eternal

Nah, it works perfectly. It's just broken as heck, balance-wise. :P
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

formerdeathcorps

1) They can't come back even with Cancel: crystal.
2) You can't have more than 1 person be crystallized at once.
The destruction of the will is the rape of the mind.
The dogmas of every era are nothing but the fantasies of those in power; their dreams are our waking nightmares.

MysticKnightFF5

January 05, 2011, 04:43:30 pm #3 Last Edit: January 05, 2011, 04:48:24 pm by MysticKnightFF5
Thanks for the second tip, that prevented me from doing something entirely stupid :P

Don't worry, you're fighting it. =D

VampragonLord

sounds stupid-hard.... try floating the idea in the 1.3 forums! seriously though, add:crystal isnt THAT broken....
15:05   slave: consensual slavery is the best thing ever~

MysticKnightFF5

It's not so hard, just need to save screen before the chance of losing a character happens. xP

Kokojo

If you ever event edit : don't make crystal move. Insta-crash.
I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

MysticKnightFF5

Atma

what if u made it a long-ish charge... and have a character that can 'cancel' charge status?  so if the enemy is gonna use that move u have an opportunity to interrupt it.
My name is Atma... I am pure energy... and as ancient as the cosmos.

MysticKnightFF5

Yeah, I probably will not have a charge breaker, and its charge time isn't too long.
It's not hard to just kill it before it's casted, what with double damage in effect.