• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

[Old] ALL old topics created before the FULL release (Merged together!)

Started by Dome, December 05, 2010, 02:02:09 pm

Which one is the best, and why?

Ignore
0 (0%)
this
0 (0%)
topic
0 (0%)
!!!!!1111
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

EpicSolidSnake

Quote from: RavenOfRazgriz on January 06, 2011, 02:26:16 pm
...No one's talking about nerfing the Guns.  The discussion itself has not touched upon their power level in relation to anything beyond themselves whatsoever, honestly.  Did you... erm... read? :/

There are also more than enough slots available to do what I said and make a new Job.  A bit of common sense and you can really have tons of space in this game while giving up very little.

Ugh....i read the other posts actually, but i must have *Missread* or something.
Guess thats what hapend if you try to read if you had no sleep for 2 days...youch.

By the way, will the bosses get some kind of nerf for growth? (Mosly for the last few bosses, excluding the one you find in the DD)
R.I.P : SolidSnakeDog

Dome

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Dome

Upgraded the demo to version 2.1
If you want to know what changed, check the first post
I've also updated the monster visual guide, it shouldnt have any more error now

Lucifer_zero

Hellowww i´m back

Yesterday i´ve started to play 1.4 DEMO 2.1, now rigth now i´m on star of chapt 3, and so far my opinions

1- making every job same growth really is fine, but this make every non special unit dispensable.

2- choco ball = instant Quick = gamble for the wins !

3- I think that boco is weak, it could have a little more power on skills for chap 2 choco meteor hav an acceptable damage, but for chapt 3 onward i think that it will be worse ( i´ve done an only chocobo chalenge on vanilla, chocobo meteor reaaaally sucks later... ), what about giving Boco a new Choco Skill ? And its Choco Cure be more like monk Chakra ? For the New Skill i´ve thought of  "Choco Feather -  3 range ignore evasion, formula 3*MA, chance of givin one of these effects: Charm / Sleep / confusion"

4- So far, the more hard battle were: Rat Cellar on chap 1, and Execution Site on Chapt 2 ( DAMN BIRDS !!! ), but still need to sandbag to be able to steal sometimes... some changes on battle hav make they more easy than 1,3, that could be seen so early as dorter, but still u need some strategy to some battles ( or luck+charm... as ever )

5- Mime should need lvl 3 on other job, not only on Summoner, Geomancer, Lancer and Meditator... or when you get Special characters on chap 4 they wont hav their jobs unlocked.

6- this is my taste, but i think Agrias needs much more MOVE+1 than JUMP+1

Edit.

Ok, played some battles, then i noticed that u didn´t changed battles from chap 3... ( i only noticed few minutes ago when i was raped from blaze guns on grog hill ¬¬... )...
My english sucks... and i know this.

Currently playing:
- FFT +, by Dome
- CCP, by Celdia

Conlius

I don't think a few weaker instant cast spells for each caster is a bad thing.  It would give casters an option of damage/healing without charging a spell in the face of melee and getting themselves insta-gibbed (attacked while charging = dead).

You would need to balance it though...Make mana cost proportional to and damage and inversely proportional to cast speed.  Faster casting spells are expensive as are higher damage ones.  Therefore, theoretically the fast cast coupled with high damage would cost ridiculous amounts of mana, so much so that it couldn't exist in the game.  Short cast spells should cost more mana, and do less damage than their slower/higher damage counterparts due to saving time and preventing extra incoming damage.

It isn't bad...just look at fire 1-4.  Make fire1 the instant mini nuke and fire 4 the slow big nuke (exceptionally stronger than fire1).  Even with a Y coefficient of 5 or 6 on fire1, you can still nuke for over 150 or so with high MA end game.  Evade and resistance only help balance it.

However, these should be limited to damage and healing, not buffs such as haste or reflect (this could be a little OP when used properly).

Dome

QuoteHellowww i´m back

Yesterday i´ve started to play 1.4 DEMO 2.1, now rigth now i´m on star of chapt 3, and so far my opinions

Welcome back :-)
Finally someone gives me a feedback!
Ok, let's see...

Quote1- making every job same growth really is fine, but this make every non special unit dispensable.

Well...yes, you are right...but whatever I do about growths, there will always be some drawback...so, for the moment, growths will stay fixed :-)

Quote2- choco ball = instant Quick = gamble for the wins !

Glad you like the idea :-) My first idea was to make choco ball a multi-hit low damage skill, but it wasn't possibile to balance it without changing Chocobo's MA and a lot of formulas...

Quote3- I think that boco is weak, it could have a little more power on skills for chap 2 choco meteor hav an acceptable damage, but for chapt 3 onward i think that it will be worse ( i´ve done an only chocobo chalenge on vanilla, chocobo meteor reaaaally sucks later... ), what about giving Boco a new Choco Skill ? And its Choco Cure be more like monk Chakra ? For the New Skill i´ve thought of  "Choco Feather -  3 range ignore evasion, formula 3*MA, chance of givin one of these effects: Charm / Sleep / confusion"

Well, If I must say the truth... Boco is not meant to be broken, but more of a support character
He can cure hp and statuses, attack from 5 panels away and grant quick to another unit (50%) has DEF UP and Move HP-UP...he is already strong, considering that you recruit him almost at the beginning of chapter 2
He is a lifesaver early on, when you still may have some problems with abilities and stuff
Anyway, If we must add something to his skillset, my idea was to give him something like phoenix down (Chocobo downfeather?)...what do you think about this one?
I agree that later in the game Boco won't be uber strong

Quote4- So far, the more hard battle were: Rat Cellar on chap 1, and Execution Site on Chapt 2 ( DAMN BIRDS !!! ), but still need to sandbag to be able to steal sometimes... some changes on battle hav make they more easy than 1,3, that could be seen so early as dorter, but still u need some strategy to some battles ( or luck+charm... as ever )

Mmm...Sand Rats cellar can be easy if you just nuke them with MAgic...what strategy were you using?
Execution site...hehe, birds can be a pain in the ass with hamedo and petrify, but that battle is meant to be hard :-) I already removed some on the enemies on the field, and there is almost no caster IIRC, so Def Up helps a lot in that fight
Anyway, if a lot of other people finds those battle hard, I will nerf them a bit :-)

Quote5- Mime should need lvl 3 on other job, not only on Summoner, Geomancer, Lancer and Meditator... or when you get Special characters on chap 4 they wont hav their jobs unlocked.

Specials have some pretty good skill in their base job (R/S/M) and they will join with a some good job unlocked...don't worry :-)

Quote6- this is my taste, but i think Agrias needs much more MOVE+1 than JUMP+1

I was thinking the same thing...it will be fixed in the next upgrade

QuoteEdit.

Ok, played some battles, then i noticed that u didn´t changed battles from chap 3... ( i only noticed few minutes ago when i was raped from blaze guns on grog hill ¬¬... )...

Lol
Yeah, grog hill in 1.3 is a pain in the ass xD

Now, 2 questions:
- How do you like the fact that sometimes enemy teams have monsters in them?
- Did you find useful to steal during storyiline battles?

To end this long post...Thanks, FUCKING Thanks for the feedback!

Lucifer_zero

Glad you like the idea :-) My first idea was to make choco ball a multi-hit low damage skill, but it wasn't possibile to balance it without changing Chocobo's MA and a lot of formulas...

Multi Hit is really broken, i liked the way Choco Ball is, but that is only cuz i use Boco, for black chocobo it wouldn´t be so good, Yellow has cure and Red has longe range attack... black only have a chance to do quick, i still didn´t try monsters, cuz i usually only do story battes, don´t like griding ( even for job lvl / skills )

QuoteWell, If I must say the truth... Boco is not meant to be broken, but more of a support character
He can cure hp and statuses, attack from 5 panels away and grant quick to another unit (50%) has DEF UP and Move HP-UP...he is already strong, considering that you recruit him almost at the beginning of chapter 2
He is a lifesaver early on, when you still may have some problems with abilities and stuff
Anyway, If we must add something to his skillset, my idea was to give him something like phoenix down (Chocobo downfeather?)...what do you think about this one?
I agree that later in the game Boco won't be uber strong

When i saw Boco using FFT PActher i thought it was strong, playing with it i changed my mind... the reasons

- even on start of chap 2, Boco came with 9 MA, that means 36 Choco Meteor, i only used it to kill character who had very low HP ( mostly the ones revived with phoenix down ), archer with concentrate can easily replace this ( and u can have one without grinding at this point ), minus 1 point for Boco

- Chakra does equal to more healing than Choco Cure, at cost of vertical range... this one usually is used to my char resist one more attack, so it could be a point for Boco

- I rarely used esuna... really...

- when i got Boco it had more HP than my non-armor chars, by the end of chapt 2 it has close the same ( lvl 14 ), on chapt 3 my chars could hav more HP than it if i wanted ( for me, Green Beret > HP ), even with defense UP it still could be easily be killed with magic. ( maybe a little more HP multiplier )

- The Choco Feather that i mentioned... forget... this morning i thought exatly what you said... a Phenix Down-ish for Boco... that would be great... be able to revive someone really is worth !

- instead of having DEFENSE UP, isn´t better to be a innate Protect ? this way i cant give more defense to it, without putting it on defense... the same way, instead of MOVE HP-UP, regen would be better, but then Boco would be a little broken when u get him ( i mean... with protec + shell + haste he would be a nasty little nuker )

- Reading again, and remebering the playing with Boco, the only changes that i really sugest that would be nice without making Boco much more stronger would be
1- A skill that revive
2- Instead of having DEFENSE UP, more HP, and/or less Faith / Innate Inocent
3- Choco Cure and Choco meteor formula MA*5 instead MA*4

Only one more thing about the revive skill... ( i swear this is the last thing about Boco i´ll talk on this post ), what you thinking that this skill would be better ? I´ve got 3 ideas: a raise-like, 4 range, HIT (50+MA)%, not based on faith 50% HP restore;  another idea is a phoenix down + revive, a 100% hit, with 2~3 max range and PA% healed ( same formula of monk revive, Heal(PA)%, HIT (PA+255)% );  the Third idea is... the classic Phoenix Down, 4 of range, revive 100% with low HP;

*** i´ve calculed and saw that my Boco really had lame stats... but when i saw the max it could hav... not sooo much diference...

QuoteMmm...Sand Rats cellar can be easy if you just nuke them with MAgic...what strategy were you using?

Do you belive that i had a Black and a white mage both with fire + bolt + ice ( black with second set item ) and get beaten a little ? the long bow archers keep killing my mages... while i was reviving they and keeping the knight inside the cellar... but my fault that i was training Ramza and one generic on archer, to get they thief as fast i could... without grind  :cool:

QuoteExecution site...hehe, birds can be a pain in the ass with hamedo and petrify, but that battle is meant to be hard :-) I already removed some on the enemies on the field, and there is almost no caster IIRC, so Def Up helps a lot in that fight
Anyway, if a lot of other people finds those battle hard, I will nerf them a bit :-)

Leave the way it is... is good to hav some challenge ! But maybe instead of 2 cocatoris put another bir... like 1 cocatoris and one Juravis, that way, even if you got yourself protected from beak, there could be more challenge with a potential HASTE unit with hurricane !

QuoteSpecials have some pretty good skill in their base job (R/S/M) and they will join with a some good job unlocked...don't worry :-)

But would be nice if i dont need to grind to get other classes  :cool: i´ve seen ( by FFT PATCHER ) those changes... i liked, but still, we need to pick a second job for each special character, and will be nice if i don´t hav to open all job, only need to do some random battle e get lucky with crystals

QuoteNow, 2 questions:
- How do you like the fact that sometimes enemy teams have monsters in them?
- Did you find useful to steal during storyiline battles?

- Enemies monter for me are "wow... free kill", but monster + monster skill is "WOW... i could be pretty much killed"... what i mean to say is... they are potential chalenge, AND AI use their monster skill ( again... DAMN HURRICANE BIRD !!!! )

- Steal is  a little useful, not so much... cuz shops tend to hav thing that i like to steal little after i stolen they ( Green beret, Wizard Mantle ), but there are some goods worth stealing, like magic gauntlet or mythril gun, some armor too... what i think that make steal a little more useful is make equip that give stats ( Green beret !!! even wizard rod ) only buyable latter on chap 4, and only after Limberry. But this is a little extreme...

another few thing:

- Will you leave all battles of chapt 3 & 4 unchanged ??? The increase on dificult from chapt 2 -> 3 is reaaly drastic... ( ohh... still on grog hill by the way... not that i tried much... only 2 more times... ) at least the lvl shoul be all "party lvl" and Bosses with "party lvl +1~3"

- Is there more skill changes ? Like Choco Ball, are others skills changed ?

- Mustadio class don´t need MOVE+2,  MOVE +1 is already fine ( cuz he uses guns... he already hav range )

- on FFT pachter i notted that Vampire is with different Monster Skill...

- i liked the difference on ICE, BOLT and FIRE, but i really don like using ICE... Fire i use to nuke somebody and Bolt to take down more than one enemie ( Algus died by a 108 FIRE2 damage from my oracle...  :cool: ) but still not so much reason to use more black mage

- Magical guns should be removed from game until decided wat to do with they

And... i too... tend to make some looooong posts....... if only my knowledge of english was more good...

Currently playing:
- FFT +, by Dome
- CCP, by Celdia

Dome

QuoteMulti Hit is really broken, i liked the way Choco Ball is, but that is only cuz i use Boco, for black chocobo it wouldn´t be so good, Yellow has cure and Red has longe range attack... black only have a chance to do quick, i still didn´t try monsters, cuz i usually only do story battes, don´t like griding ( even for job lvl / skills )

Well, a "Possible" instant quick from a fast unit is pretty strong, IMHO...Expecially when you get special-strong unit

QuoteWhen i saw Boco using FFT PActher i thought it was strong, playing with it i changed my mind... the reasons

- even on start of chap 2, Boco came with 9 MA, that means 36 Choco Meteor, i only used it to kill character who had very low HP ( mostly the ones revived with phoenix down ), archer with concentrate can easily replace this ( and u can have one without grinding at this point ), minus 1 point for Boco

- Chakra does equal to more healing than Choco Cure, at cost of vertical range... this one usually is used to my char resist one more attack, so it could be a point for Boco

- I rarely used esuna... really...

- when i got Boco it had more HP than my non-armor chars, by the end of chapt 2 it has close the same ( lvl 14 ), on chapt 3 my chars could hav more HP than it if i wanted ( for me, Green Beret > HP ), even with defense UP it still could be easily be killed with magic. ( maybe a little more HP multiplier )

- The Choco Feather that i mentioned... forget... this morning i thought exatly what you said... a Phenix Down-ish for Boco... that would be great... be able to revive someone really is worth !

- instead of having DEFENSE UP, isn´t better to be a innate Protect ? this way i cant give more defense to it, without putting it on defense... the same way, instead of MOVE HP-UP, regen would be better, but then Boco would be a little broken when u get him ( i mean... with protec + shell + haste he would be a nasty little nuker )

- Reading again, and remebering the playing with Boco, the only changes that i really sugest that would be nice without making Boco much more stronger would be
1- A skill that revive
2- Instead of having DEFENSE UP, more HP, and/or less Faith / Innate Inocent
3- Choco Cure and Choco meteor formula MA*5 instead MA*4

Only one more thing about the revive skill... ( i swear this is the last thing about Boco i´ll talk on this post ), what you thinking that this skill would be better ? I´ve got 3 ideas: a raise-like, 4 range, HIT (50+MA)%, not based on faith 50% HP restore;  another idea is a phoenix down + revive, a 100% hit, with 2~3 max range and PA% healed ( same formula of monk revive, Heal(PA)%, HIT (PA+255)% );  the Third idea is... the classic Phoenix Down, 4 of range, revive 100% with low HP;

*** i´ve calculed and saw that my Boco really had lame stats... but when i saw the max it could hav... not sooo much diference...

As I already said, Boco is not meant to be a power-house, but more a support-team player
He is a lifesaver early on, because he is strong, but sooner or later he WILL be worse than other units...
Still, having all the "normal" chocobo skills (Choco Esuna/ball/cure/meteor) is something worth
We can adjust his multipliers (After all, he isn't a normal chocobo), give him less faith and a new custom skill...I like the idea of a "Chocobo" phoenix down, but I fear it may be broken...

QuoteDo you belive that i had a Black and a white mage both with fire + bolt + ice ( black with second set item ) and get beaten a little ? the long bow archers keep killing my mages... while i was reviving they and keeping the knight inside the cellar... but my fault that i was training Ramza and one generic on archer, to get they thief as fast i could... without grind  :cool:

Strange...I found that battle easy...let's hear what others say about this battle

QuoteLeave the way it is... is good to hav some challenge ! But maybe instead of 2 cocatoris put another bir... like 1 cocatoris and one Juravis, that way, even if you got yourself protected from beak, there could be more challenge with a potential HASTE unit with hurricane !

Trust me, it's better to leave them as they are now...hasted birds are something to fear so early in the game

QuoteBut would be nice if i dont need to grind to get other classes  :cool: i´ve seen ( by FFT PATCHER ) those changes... i liked, but still, we need to pick a second job for each special character, and will be nice if i don´t hav to open all job, only need to do some random battle e get lucky with crystals

Special characters will join with more jobs unlocked than the one you saw in the demo, don't worry :-)

Quote- Enemies monter for me are "wow... free kill", but monster + monster skill is "WOW... i could be pretty much killed"... what i mean to say is... they are potential chalenge, AND AI use their monster skill ( again... DAMN HURRICANE BIRD !!!! )

Thanks for the feedback

Quote- Steal is  a little useful, not so much... cuz shops tend to hav thing that i like to steal little after i stolen they ( Green beret, Wizard Mantle ), but there are some goods worth stealing, like magic gauntlet or mythril gun, some armor too... what i think that make steal a little more useful is make equip that give stats ( Green beret !!! even wizard rod ) only buyable latter on chap 4, and only after Limberry. But this is a little extreme...

I was thinking about reducing the amount of money given to the player after each fight...in this way, stealing will be much more useful (Free stuff + Stuff that you can only buy later in the game)

Quote- Will you leave all battles of chapt 3 & 4 unchanged ??? The increase on dificult from chapt 2 -> 3 is reaaly drastic... ( ohh... still on grog hill by the way... not that i tried much... only 2 more times... ) at least the lvl shoul be all "party lvl" and Bosses with "party lvl +1~3"

Of course not, battles will be changed :-)
The change is so drastic because chapter 3 is still 1.3...

Quote- Is there more skill changes ? Like Choco Ball, are others skills changed ?

Mainly skills used by monsters

Quote- Mustadio class don´t need MOVE+2,  MOVE +1 is already fine ( cuz he uses guns... he already hav range )

Yeah, I think you are right

Quote- on FFT pachter i notted that Vampire is with different Monster Skill...

Fixed :-)

Quote- i liked the difference on ICE, BOLT and FIRE, but i really don like using ICE... Fire i use to nuke somebody and Bolt to take down more than one enemie ( Algus died by a 108 FIRE2 damage from my oracle...  :cool: ) but still not so much reason to use more black mage

I'm working on that

Quote- Magical guns should be removed from game until decided wat to do with they

Ever Magical gun will have the same WP (21) and nothing will be changed (They will use the normal-vanilla spells)

QuoteAnd... i too... tend to make some looooong posts....... if only my knowledge of english was more good...

I was able to read everything you posted :-)

Also, thanks again for the feedbacks

Lucifer_zero

I liked the changes os R/S/M from Ramza classes, but i still think that Ramza, for he travel around the world and battle so much enemies, that he should learn more skills from special enemies... like the reasons that skills you gave him so far... IMHO the skills that he should learn would be like:

Dark Sword, from Galfarion on the end of chapter 2 ( only by crystal if possible )

Stasis Sword, from Wiegraf, on end of chapter 3, not only Ramza has a Holy Knight with him, but even Delita became one, he witness varios Holy Sword Skill... not hard that he learn one by himself

Ultima, from DD battle, but this time, no charge, original AOE and damage, but large MP cost... ( even more than 40 ), well... a leader need a signature attack ( sorry, cant think of anything good right now... )

Before someone else do, let me analyze this skills

Dark sword is really the best way to get back MP and/or to prevent some enemies skill, but Ramza skill set don´t need this MP (only if there was a "ultima" skills as mentioned ), and another Skillsets hav more power to stops enemies skills than this one. Having this, Ramza skill set won´t be so advantageos, you would need to waste one turn with ramza to recover MP, thing that one other unit you usually hav could be doing for Ramza and more team members.

Stasis Sword, to much short range, and evadeable, Draw Out covers amost same are, only hit enemies, 100% hit, and have other skills that help your team, and some elemental attacks with decent damage. So why put it on Ramza Skillset ? Cuz he don´t hav one realy good attack, bullseye is kinda weak, Beat Down  to much random... and why do some damage skills instead of using existing ones that could fit on "history" as the others skills ?

Ultima... err... i cant think of a chapter 4 skill that isn´t ultima... Ramza need a unique non-uber skill or an uber skill with high cost ( MP or HP or both or whatever... )

Currently playing:
- FFT +, by Dome
- CCP, by Celdia

FFMaster

Wait... you are bringing Bull's Eye back? The gun buggy skill?

I personally hate the loss of Dash and Throw Stone. Just because he's better doesn't mean he should lose skills.

As for Invite, I also kind of hate. From my perspective, Ramza is probably the most hated person in Ivalice. He has assassinated many important figures, and the world would only probably see him as a Heretic. Remember that the church has control over pretty much everything, and that pretty much everyone is a believer.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
☢ CAUTION CAUTION ☢ CAUTION CAUTION ☢

dinosaur

I think that 4th chapter (maybe even 3rd) Ramza should get a strong offensive attack. It looks like you have good defense for him. Maybe something like stasis sword or shock!

dinosaur

Demo 2.1

-I love the new Wizards, they are fun to use.
-Gold chocobo might logically make more sense then white chocobo.
-Why did you remove revive?
-You may want to hold on battle axe so early in the game. The second battle where you first meet Algus, a squire had it and could one hit anyone. Also, I used battle axe on Wiegraf and knocked him down in two hits. It is a bitter sweet idea.
-Bulls eye is kind of lame. I have not used it with other weapons but with the battle axe: regular attack is 60 but with bulls eye it is 9.

More thoughts to come :)

Dome

Ch4 Ramza MUST have a signature move...For the moment, is "Ultima"
Ramza won't have invite, which will be probably removed from the game (only monsters will be -invited- with "train")
Even if I like the idea, 99,9% I won't give Ramza any swordskill, I'm sorry :-(

@FFmaster
I was the one that found the bug, and ofc not
For the moment is a HP% based attack, and it sucks...but it's Ramza only

Dome

Quote from: dinosaur on January 24, 2011, 06:22:58 pm
Demo 2.1

-I love the new Wizards, they are fun to use.
-Gold chocobo might logically make more sense then white chocobo.
-Why did you remove revive?
-You may want to hold on battle axe so early in the game. The second battle where you first meet Algus, a squire had it and could one hit anyone. Also, I used battle axe on Wiegraf and knocked him down in two hits. It is a bitter sweet idea.
-Bulls eye is kind of lame. I have not used it with other weapons but with the battle axe: regular attack is 60 but with bulls eye it is 9.

More thoughts to come :)

Glad you like wizards :-)
Name isn't a problem, can be changed in 5 seconds xD
To nerf Monks a bit...
That's why I need people to test the patch
Bull eye will be changed to something more useful :-)

Thanks a lot for the feedbacks!!!

dinosaur

I am not sure about the Monk losing revive. I would prefer it but still not sure...

Here is what I am talking about with the battle axe. @2:00

Dome

Lucifer_zero

Hmm... okay about the part "no-swordskill", but still, Ramza needs something thats make his skillset have a way to attack the enemy, for now what i feel is that Ramza can be more usefull as support than as attack character.

Invite as the game is now, all same stats growth, have only one purpose: invite monsters without using train ( to tell true, it is "usefull" to if you want equips from enemie with maintance ), so why don´t call it "TAME" and be monster only ? ( and i don´t mean to necessary be Ramza skill, maybe Reis ). On second througt Train is not a dificult way to get monsters to your side, so... invite really could turn into other skill.

And about Ramza R/S/M, instead of make them change each class, making he gains more each chapters make more sense ( except by Move+1, Move+2, Move+3 ).

Currently playing:
- FFT +, by Dome
- CCP, by Celdia

Gotwald

I need something to do, as I got awfully sick, so I am trying this out. I'll report my findings in time.

-The fight at gariland, I almost lost. The squire (who had no weapon, headgear, and martial arts + high brave) could 1 shot everyone on my team, and I ran out of ressurection abilities (as you only get 2 pheonix downs). Please change this; you shouldn't be one shot when you can't control your abilities or your set up.
-- Attention Citizens, this is the Computer. 2 + 2 now equals 3.9999238849009985. Please recalibrate your equipment.

My youtube Channel
My 1.3 Playthough (Complete)
My Final fantasy I Blind playthrough

Dome

Quote from: Gotwald on January 25, 2011, 06:24:17 pm
I need something to do, as I got awfully sick, so I am trying this out. I'll report my findings in time.

-The fight at gariland, I almost lost. The squire (who had no weapon, headgear, and martial arts + high brave) could 1 shot everyone on my team, and I ran out of ressurection abilities (as you only get 2 pheonix downs). Please change this; you shouldn't be one shot when you can't control your abilities or your set up.

Ok, he will become shit like everyone else on the enemy team in the next update :-)