• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

June 01, 2024, 09:27:51 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

[Old] ALL old topics created before the FULL release (Merged together!)

Started by Dome, December 05, 2010, 02:02:09 pm

Which one is the best, and why?

Ignore
0 (0%)
this
0 (0%)
topic
0 (0%)
!!!!!1111
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

GeneralStrife

Quote from: Celdia on February 20, 2011, 11:10:43 pm
Yeah, the stigma of something like A New Hope being connected to Star Wars is exactly why I didn't name one of my class ideas 'Skywalker' like I wanted to. The jokes would have never stopped. Its a good name and I like the idea behind why you came up with it, its just a pity that Star Wars exists to ruin it.

Thanks for ruining something else, George Lucas!

EpicSolidSnake

Quote from: Scearcely on February 20, 2011, 09:56:23 pm
yeah, that (hopefully unintentional) starwars tie makes it sound a bit cheesy, but I really have no ideas that wouldn't be worse.  Ideally you'd want something that reflects the storyline some.

That name is connected to Starwars?  :shock:

Really, wen i came up with that name, i was not thinking *AT ALL* about Starwars.

So...yeah, it was NOT intentional. I was thinking about this site and this site alone.
R.I.P : SolidSnakeDog

dinosaur

Quote from: Dome on February 20, 2011, 05:25:08 pm
P.s: Thanks a lot, you are finding a lot of bugs!

ANYTHING for Dome!!

I found another one ... (plz notice the 13 speed!)

Cheetah

Quote from: EpicSolidSnake on February 20, 2011, 11:07:20 pm
Thats so random hahah.

I see you guys seem to like my name, i im honored. :)

Double LOLOL for SolidSnake not even getting this super hilarious joke of Raven's.
Current Projects:

EpicSolidSnake

Quote from: Cheetah on February 20, 2011, 11:35:48 pm
Double LOLOL for SolidSnake not even getting this super hilarious joke of Raven's.

Can't belive i only get that joke RIGHT NOW...
...only one thing to do now....

*Cast Meteor on self*
R.I.P : SolidSnakeDog

RavenOfRazgriz

Quote from: Lucifer_zero on February 20, 2011, 09:03:53 pmbut maybe you didn´t read it before.

I did read it.  I'm trying to say that following that concept results in a class that's redundant trash with a sword and a role that's already accounted for.  As said before "Red Mage" is only a name, and names can change.  Making an inferior class for the name instead of making a superior one and giving it a new one if people really start foaming at the mouth for no reason is a terrible idea. 

Cheetah

Quote from: PX_Timefordeath on February 20, 2011, 11:51:34 pm
Wasn't it a swamp, not a desert?

OMG what is wrong with you people. Did the Phantom Menace obliterate all the genetically engrained knowledge of the original Star Wars trilogy from your genome. Kids these days have no respect for their elders.

But seriously Dome, if you are just doing a rebalance with no major story or gameplay changes, just call it "1.4".
Current Projects:

dinosaur

Please can you take off Elixir for guest units ... Zalbag used two >.<  (Pretty sure they used my inventory)

dinosaur

Typo:

Omg, super hard battle and what made it worse?? A super glitchy sprite :D
[/spolier]

dinosaur

OMG!!! Murond Holy Place Monk and Geomancers are elixir spamming!

The worse apart is the Monks are playing defensively so they runaway until someone needs healing .....

Dome

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Dome

Quote from: dinosaur on February 21, 2011, 02:50:45 am
Please can you take off Elixir for guest units ... Zalbag used two >.<  (Pretty sure they used my inventory)

Mmm...Ok, I will

Dome

Quote from: dinosaur on February 21, 2011, 03:42:38 am
How about underpowered? Why is the rifle so weak and limited range?

Do you think it's weak? Why?

Dome

Lol!
Dunno why the sprite is glitchy...I'll try to fix it

About the typo...which ability did he use?

P.s: Removed Elixir from each skillset (Bar the one used by the player) and made it 0% learnable by the AI
Next release will fix those bugs

dinosaur

The magic guns are stronger, have much more range and don't initial petrify. Why is the point of the rifle??

The rifle is dmg: 14, range: 4 and initial: stone- right?

Dome

A magic class that allows you to equip swords (Because you have the possibility and the PA to make it worth) and gives a very versatile skillset isn't trash, at all

Something like
Fire/Ice/Thunder/Cure/Raise/Wall/Haste/Slow/Demi/Poison/Faith and an unique skill (It's possible to re-create the double cast feature of FFTA into FFT?)

I'd use that class any day

Dome

Wow, thanks a lot for all the calculations!
I'll take a look and decide
Thanks a lot again :-)

P.s: For the moment, I'll try 91 - 102 - 112 - 122 - 132 for the speed tiers
Thanks again, you saved me a lot of time :-)