• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

June 14, 2024, 01:38:17 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Your Favorite FF music

Started by GeneralStrife, August 27, 2010, 10:47:39 pm

Kaijyuu

I noticed a distinct lack of music from a Final Fantasy with one of the best sound tracks ever:

Say what you want about Mystic Quest's gameplay and story... the music is friggin' awesome.
  • Modding version: PSX

SilvasRuin

NOW I know why people like Eternal Wind so much.  Dang, that's awesome.

Jon

This is no doubt the best xylophone FF theme imo, "When the Northern Sky is Clear":

There ain't no gettin' offa this train we on!

Barren

this is among one of the coolest themes songs i've ever heard in all of final fantasy

• Modding version: Other/Unknown
You dare cross blades with me?

Jon

"This video is no longer accountable because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated due to multiple third-party notifications of copy right infringement."

Wow, so a guy posts a few Final Fantasy themes and they freak. What are people going to do with the music? Listen to it, maybe possibly download it? How horrible! :|
There ain't no gettin' offa this train we on!

Shade

Quote from: "Jon""This video is no longer accountable because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated due to multiple third-party notifications of copy right infringement."

Wow, so a guy posts a few Final Fantasy themes and they freak. What are people going to do with the music? Listen to it, maybe possibly download it? How horrible! :|

I bet you are talking about Silvagun.

He basicly had posted like music from every final fantasy expect not from not
Upupupu...

Zetsubou