• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

June 01, 2024, 08:07:36 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

My first Edit...

Started by Vangpride, July 12, 2010, 11:22:46 pm

Vangpride

[center:386bi2m9]Oh well just rate, lmk if its no good of decent or needs more work. I dunno if i used enough colors..but i just recolored the palette that's all.

I have yet to try this on ShiShi..I did this on Paint. lol btw didn't feel like coloring in the portrait, was kinda hard for me. :)[/center:386bi2m9]

jimmyjw88

Side note:
There's no need to open another topic for sprite. You could just edit the topic.
Kindly upload the images to other image hosting sites. I can't view imageshack. Thanks.

VampragonLord

the portrait is a bit off, it seems too red as well, and we have WAY too many ramza copy-pastes
15:05   slave: consensual slavery is the best thing ever~

Vangpride

Well it is my first edit, and i like editing a ramza i dont know why. Probably because i hate the way the story line ramza outfit looks like. I will re edit it. Yes the portion is bit off, i am currently still trying to fix that up also. Then i will get back but keep leaving comments. Thanks guys. Red armor ramza looks beast imo :D

MasterGrand

Hmmm good work  you are beginner & i'm sure you can do best (sprite & portrait) more then this sprite

good luck ^_^
Let's be together !!

Vangpride

Thanks for your kind support i will try :D

AbrasGowt

after many hours reading the tutorials. I did my first pirate sprit, if they can help me by giving his critics and saying better techniques to draw. I am grateful.

Wolfran

mmm.. Abras your sprite is very interesting. First reduce the colours to 16 and try to simplify the sprite because when you have to do the rest of the posititions, the sprite will become a real pain in the ass.
Welcome to FFH were you can do things like...

jimmyjw88

Remove that dark harsh outlines. That portrait...Is it for real or just avatar?
Kindly upload the images to other image hosting sites. I can't view imageshack. Thanks.

AbrasGowt

I redid the stript

GeneralStrife

i actually like that ramza vangpride...i can barely see it though but the coloring looks wierd, maybe a larger pic?

jimmyjw88

1 - Where did you get the belt/sash? She seems fat.
2 - The hat is few pixels over to the left.
3 - The hand sleeves looks messed up.
4 - Fix her face (square), ear (square and outline, that brown).

Vangpride

Man i've been so busy no time to Edit my sprites :(

MasterGrand

No don't told you that we need you here to support for sprites , try to take few time to edite , i'm sure you can did it
Good luck ^_^ .
Let's be together !!