• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

June 02, 2024, 07:28:55 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

I really need help, please??

Started by Viletta8, January 12, 2010, 05:49:54 pm

Viletta8

I've been trying to use the fftpatcher but it won't work and then I tried installing the net firmware, it still didn't work.  Did I get the wrong net firmware thing or do I need something else? Could someone just post a link for me for the net firmware that I need and then explain how to edit/replace my characters with custom sprites?  Thank you so much for at least reading this. :)

VampragonLord

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=2588

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=4080

all you have to do for the patcher is open the patcher, then open your ISO.
to edit sprites, extract them with ShiShi sprite editor, edit them in your preferred editor (photoshop/paint/graphicsgale) then reinsert them
15:05   slave: consensual slavery is the best thing ever~

Viletta8

Thanks, but the problem is that the patch won't open, which is why I tried downloading the net firmware but it still won't open. :( I'm not sure if I downloaded the right stuff or not which is why links would be really helpful but the second part is nice, if only I could open the patch.  Thanks anyways, ahhhhhhhhh this is so frustrating!!! >:0

Viletta8

Ok.....forget the patcher.  I opened lioneditor and it worked perfectly but how do i import say....tidus or sephiroth from the custom sprites to replace one of my soilders or chemist in battle and on the party roster menu?  This is all I really need to basically replace my female warrior to a Beatrix.  Thank you so much for any answers, seriously you don't know how much it would help.

VampragonLord

Open shishi, open your ISO with shishi, import beatrix into an unused sprite, change your female warrior into that sprite. (you should probably make a custom class to accompany it, or just paste a copy of the squire classes stats/skillset into that blank one.

Viletta8

Is shishi the same thing as lionseditor or is it a different program?  And could you explain step by step how to import the sprite?  Thank you so much for all your help V.Lord.  You are awesome!

Viletta8

Also when I click open iso with shishi, an error pops up with a bunch of text.  I can't copy and paste it for you.  It says something about patcherlib....Thanks so much v.lord.  I really really appreciate all your effort.

VampragonLord

Shishi is a sprite importer/exporter. Also, there is an edit button so you dont have to double post. (just a heads up for future reference) I really dont have that much experience with the PSP hacking, i tend to keep my psp as the "clean" version.