• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

June 02, 2024, 10:28:04 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Dear FFH [FFH Appreciation Thread]

Started by Archael, May 01, 2009, 11:54:07 pm

Archael

May 01, 2009, 11:54:07 pm Last Edit: May 02, 2009, 12:26:45 am by Archael

Dear FFH,

Sometimes I lay awake at night thinking of you. Ever since you threatened to leave me and end our relationship I have worried that I might fuck up again. I am nothing without you. My love for you burns hotter than the heat of a thousand suns such as those Algus wishes he could muster  while he penetrates the rear upper entrance of Miludeae. I have made many mistakes in life, and I swear that I will not make one now. I won't allow this relationship to be ruined by my stupid insecurities.

I love you FFH, and I will do everything I can to make you happy in this life and the next. I love you, I love you.

Kokojo

May 02, 2009, 12:20:29 am #1 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Kokojo
FFh, you are what drive me to live. Words cannot express the love that i have for you, and the dependance of seeing you alive and well drive me beyond what we can call love.

Everything something changes, i fear the worst for you, as a try my best to make you feel prettier. My though cannot drive away from you as i work painfully just to come back to you and kneel at your pure, pristine beauty, and that innocence that makes you so attractive !

You are unique, you are something that i could never want to hurt, for you are so perfect in your own style, yet again, words are too weak to say what i fell about you. Humanity got to the moon, constructed robots, but forgot to define a word for pure love, distilled of all felony, of all backthoughts, of all that could be tainted, and such is the word i would like you to see.

Ah, do i fell linked with you, when you learn, i learn, when you are down, i am down, when you are filled with pleasure, so am i.

Yet i stand there, my arm streched, my hearth beating, looking at you in awe, crying honest tears, considering the perfection and beauty that you are. My hand slowy comming toward you, yearning with passion...

Please...

Please...

Talk to me...FFH.
I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

KazeKasano

May 02, 2009, 02:47:29 am #2 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by KazeKasano
My dearest FFH:

I am a creepy man who writes love letters to a website. Please, forgive me.

- KazeKasano
We will build cities in a day, we will build towers to the heavens. We will be heroes.
This sleeping city doesn't know what's coming. She doesn't feel the heat.
Even when the darkness surrounds us, we shall light up the night.

Xifanie

May 02, 2009, 10:09:32 am #3 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Xifanie
i think ffh is a pretty cool guy. eh patches and doesnt afraid of anything.
  • Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Kaijyuu

May 02, 2009, 02:01:41 pm #4 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Kaijyuu
If I said I loved FFH, does that mean I'm gay?
  • Modding version: PSX

Kokojo

May 02, 2009, 02:05:52 pm #5 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Kokojo
No-uh, we all know you are whatever you say.
I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

Dokurider

May 02, 2009, 05:22:18 pm #6 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Dokurider
You are all homosezuals.

dinosaur

;-; it is hard to get hurt by your lurved ones.... Lurv is an understand circle

VampragonLord

i saw this and i was like :D then i saw the time post and i was like :/
15:05   slave: consensual slavery is the best thing ever~

Dome

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"