• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

The Lion War 1.06 - DOWNLOAD HERE!

Started by Elric, September 21, 2019, 06:20:31 pm

Elric

Quote from: magitek on April 02, 2020, 12:34:36 pmHi! Is there a way to patch the game for a widescreen (like WoTL) without stretching everything?

And thanks for this patch, I wanted to play the psp version but the sound issues was too distracting for me.

Nah, this is for the PSX version. No patch to make it widescreen. Not sure how youd even do that without it looking terrible, since it wasnt made for that like the psp version was
  • Modding version: PSX
<@Angel> Teach a man to fish and he'll open up a fishery to compete against yours.

Journey of the Five Youtube ChannelThe Lion War Current Status

Jot5 Leader :: Eventer :: OtherTLW Leader :: Eventer :: Other

magitek

Quote from: Elric on April 22, 2020, 02:17:14 amNah, this is for the PSX version. No patch to make it widescreen. Not sure how youd even do that without it looking terrible, since it wasnt made for that like the psp version was

There are widescreen patches for N64, GC, Dreamcast and even for Super Metroid on SNES without stretching 2D elements, for emulators. But I understand that this should be very difficult.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Elric

Quote from: magitek on April 23, 2020, 05:39:46 pmThere are widescreen patches for N64, GC, Dreamcast and even for Super Metroid on SNES without stretching 2D elements, for emulators. But I understand that this should be very difficult.

Be that as it may, it's simply not my area of expertise.
<@Angel> Teach a man to fish and he'll open up a fishery to compete against yours.

Elric

Version 1.06 of The Lion War, is now live! Download and patch to a new clean image and then you should be fine to load your hardsaves (not savestates) to see what was fixed, visit the bug reports and current version changelog thread HERE

arwinmongs

Hi Guys! I'm just a long-time FFT fan who happens to try something new. And luckily I found your site. :) Props to all of you for the great work and dedication to keep this classic PSX game fresh and exciting. :) I'm playing and The Journey of the Five mod right now and it's superb! However, this mod doesn't seem to work when i try to download it. Says the file is in an unknown format or damaged when I try to open the file. Can you please kindly help me on this one?
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL

jeoken

Can i play with installing the visual novels?

Elric

Quote from: jeoken on June 12, 2020, 06:15:33 amCan i play with installing the visual novels?

Your question makes no sense.