• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

June 03, 2024, 01:12:11 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

What are all the enemy only skillset that has all the skill learned innately?

Started by scbw1234, April 20, 2013, 07:53:54 am

scbw1234

For example Wiegraf's special punch skill has earth slash and wave fist auto learned,izlude has jump at level 8 innately.

What are all the skillsets that has this property?Is there a list?And how do i create such skillset manually?

I'm doing this because i want to make enemy's secondary skillset more powerful and specify a certain ability that i wish them to use instead of setting their job level at 8 and hope they learn it randomly.

Thanks

savantopus

Hey this is a great question. I am trying to do the same thing, have enemies learn more of their secondary skillset. I think Jumza or someone told me that we can use a non-generic skillset as the their secondary skillset (in ENTD) and they will automatically learn all the skills from that secondary skillset...
  • Modding version: PSX
Every word man speaks is a plagiarism.

scbw1234

Has anyone already figure out the EXACT skillsets that have auto learn property?like start from where,and ends where.

Xifanie

All action abilities of non-generic skillsets will be automatically fully available if you -set- the skillset in the ENTD. Since the game only has allocated space to learn abilities from one special job/squire, any special skillset cannot be learned, so it's simply made all useable. I'm pretty sure it will work even if you use a special job and set its corresponding skillset (like Holy Knight + Holy Sword), whereas if you instead use the default skillset (Holy Knight + default), it will behave as a normal skillset.
  • Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

scbw1234

Quote from: Xifanie on May 04, 2013, 04:59:48 am
All action abilities of non-generic skillsets will be automatically fully available if you -set- the skillset in the ENTD. Since the game only has allocated space to learn abilities from one special job/squire, any special skillset cannot be learned, so it's simply made all useable. I'm pretty sure it will work even if you use a special job and set its corresponding skillset (like Holy Knight + Holy Sword), whereas if you instead use the default skillset (Holy Knight + default), it will behave as a normal skillset.

Thanks you Xifanie for clearing up this mystery!