• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 25, 2024, 09:28:59 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Recent posts

Pages1 2 3 ... 10
Quote from: beeZZy0310 on May 18, 2024, 03:28:27 pmHas anyone confirmed multiplayer works on the new iOS PPSSPP version?
Yup still works.
Completed Mods / Re: FINAL FANTASY TACTICS OMEG...
Last post by Shiyu - Today at 04:37:25 am
I've been enjoying the mod so far. Just like the original version, does Bravery affect what treasure you get with Analyze Place? is there a "Rare" and "Common" treasure in a tile? Or do we have treasure hunt items list?
Help! / Unable to Gain Roles in FFHack...
Last post by Mogget77 - Yesterday at 08:37:13 pm
I'm not sure what I am doing wrong at this point.
Clicked the server invite link and entered the server as normal.
All fields in the available channels state "You Do not have permission to send messages in this server."
Responding to the bot only opens a DMs channel.
Server speciffic emotes do not work in bot's DMs channel.
I can't seem to be able to react to anything to gain a role in the server.

(Using Discord's website to do this, I cannot run the app on my potato computer.)
Completed Mods / Re: FINAL FANTASY TACTICS OMEG...
Last post by DDDCEOHA - Yesterday at 06:26:34 pm
I started playing this caos version and still on chapter 2 (taking my time to grind),
I like how this mod giving challenge even on random battle and giving some reference to other series.
What I found annoying is how some enemies use traitor status effect to me that is like game over, and in early battle it just spamming phoenix down (especially rescuing Argath battle is just save and load fest and I am glad it's over lol  :mrgreen: ).
Also, I think there are some formulas changed since my samurai char Iaido doesn't seems to benefit from magic stat, and Agrias holy sword skill strongest damaging move is now Cleansing Strike (idk if it's intentional or there are change in formula), would be nice if there are list of what changed in this version.
It is a great mod I'am enjoying it.  :D
Spriting / Re: Portrait and Formation Scr...
Last post by Khatmar - Yesterday at 02:46:30 am
FYI

The issue was that the change was not reflecting when using the save/load state system of the PPSSPP, however when I used the in game save/load system, the changes worked. So that was an easy fix.
Works in Progress / Re: Souls of Destiny: Full 4 c...
Last post by Brutakos - May 23, 2024, 09:59:21 pm
Hey CONMAN, been playing your mod recently and finished the first two chapters and its Amazing! such a refreshing change from the vanilla.  Also, the music brings back heavy nostalgia.

I was wondering if you had the sprite bmp/png sheet for the character in this pic.image_2024-05-23_231701340.png He's really cool and i'd like to create formation and portrait pics for him. 

thanks
Last post by Khatmar - May 23, 2024, 01:27:57 am
Ok, I will try there.
Last post by Nyzer - May 22, 2024, 06:09:20 pm
I noticed that the title says Tweak. You're modding a modded version - one made with the finicky Valhalla editor. You should talk to Tzepish about that on Discord.
Help! / Re: Cloud Strife - Earlier?
Last post by VineCM - May 22, 2024, 03:30:34 pm
Yes! ;-) you can edit your savegame using LionEditor(PSP) or FFTastic(PSX),
There you can place any character in your formation in any part of the game.
Read more about these Tools at: https://ffhacktics.com/wiki/Tools
Last post by Khatmar - May 22, 2024, 10:11:34 am
Sure thing.

Here they are:

I followed Celdias tutorial to the letter. I have no idea what might be going on. The battle sprite works fine, it loads up without issue, however its the formation screen and the portrait which do not.
Pages1 2 3 ... 10