• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 20, 2024, 12:52:24 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

What are all the enemy only skillset that has all the skill learned innately?

Started by scbw1234, April 20, 2013, 07:53:54 am

scbw1234

For example Wiegraf's special punch skill has earth slash and wave fist auto learned,izlude has jump at level 8 innately.

What are all the skillsets that has this property?Is there a list?And how do i create such skillset manually?

I'm doing this because i want to make enemy's secondary skillset more powerful and specify a certain ability that i wish them to use instead of setting their job level at 8 and hope they learn it randomly.

Thanks

savantopus

Hey this is a great question. I am trying to do the same thing, have enemies learn more of their secondary skillset. I think Jumza or someone told me that we can use a non-generic skillset as the their secondary skillset (in ENTD) and they will automatically learn all the skills from that secondary skillset...
  • Modding version: PSX
Every word man speaks is a plagiarism.

scbw1234

Has anyone already figure out the EXACT skillsets that have auto learn property?like start from where,and ends where.

Xifanie

All action abilities of non-generic skillsets will be automatically fully available if you -set- the skillset in the ENTD. Since the game only has allocated space to learn abilities from one special job/squire, any special skillset cannot be learned, so it's simply made all useable. I'm pretty sure it will work even if you use a special job and set its corresponding skillset (like Holy Knight + Holy Sword), whereas if you instead use the default skillset (Holy Knight + default), it will behave as a normal skillset.
  • Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

scbw1234

Quote from: Xifanie on May 04, 2013, 04:59:48 am
All action abilities of non-generic skillsets will be automatically fully available if you -set- the skillset in the ENTD. Since the game only has allocated space to learn abilities from one special job/squire, any special skillset cannot be learned, so it's simply made all useable. I'm pretty sure it will work even if you use a special job and set its corresponding skillset (like Holy Knight + Holy Sword), whereas if you instead use the default skillset (Holy Knight + default), it will behave as a normal skillset.

Thanks you Xifanie for clearing up this mystery!