• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 19, 2024, 03:59:17 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Shishi Works Jobs and Zodiacs

Started by shishi-sensou, February 21, 2011, 08:02:14 am

Cheetah

Definitely take Kage's advice on the eyes. It looks way better that way.
Current Projects:

Kagebunji

Well, to me it looks good, ShiShi. Looking forward for more!
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

shishi-sensou

okie xD
hm... job desing..
1 or 2?

GeneralStrife

both rock. thought about doing 2 versions? if not I guess left one is better

Cheetah

Is there an option for both? I would like to see the front-side view as well, that is kind of the key character design frame in FFT.
Current Projects:

shishi-sensou

i make this second ver protrait in my paint xD hm.. 2 versions? good idea xD

Kagebunji

I definitly vote for right version, bare arms make it seem even less like a Shrine Knight, plus he looks badass. So I vote for 2.

shishi-sensou

August 23, 2011, 02:12:35 pm #47 Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 03:28:25 pm by shishi-sensou
Thanks now i will complete the sprite
Asura Male v2.1

Wolfran

Looking great so far. I think with the right pallete it could replace a shrine knight.
Welcome to FFH were you can do things like...

Cheetah

Current Projects:

Kagebunji

Quote from: Wolfran on August 23, 2011, 05:04:25 pm
I think with the right pallete it could replace a shrine knight.

Hell no, please stop comparing him to Shrine Knights >.>

As to the sprite, everything is looking great, with the exception of eyes, use the one I did as a reference. The current one will look very bad in-game compared to other sprites.

Tyler

August 24, 2011, 05:35:22 am #51 Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 05:39:09 am by Tyler Delynn
I feel like the eyes are hiding just a bit too much in the portrait, but I think it gives the character a bit of personality. It doesn't look bad, but I feel like I'm not seeing enough.

I like the work, Shishi.
  • Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: tylerf#3233

Tea

August 24, 2011, 08:35:23 am #52 Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 06:49:50 pm by Tea
edit: DId not see page 2 and 3 >_> Point still stands that the sprites are looking awesome.

Wolfran

@Kage: I don't like the shrine knight sprite specially that belt makes them look fat.Besides all of them are similar, so why not change one or two of them.
@Shishi: Keep the eyes closed portrait, the second portrait has something odd. I dunno what, but something is wrong with that portrait.
Welcome to FFH were you can do things like...

shishi-sensou

thanks guys, I work hard on this character
@ tea could show you a picture mean?

sorry for my  English

Kagebunji

Quote from: Wolfran on August 24, 2011, 10:40:41 am
@Kage: I don't like the shrine knight sprite specially that belt makes them look fat.Besides all of them are similar, so why not change one or two of them.

I see what you mean about belt and all, but Shishi's sprite is just too good to end up as a plain Shrine Knight, is what I am saying. Besides, Shishi already named this job.

shishi-sensou

August 24, 2011, 07:20:10 pm #56 Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 07:35:43 pm by shishi-sensou
Quote from: Kagebunji on August 24, 2011, 12:50:19 pm
I see what you mean about belt and all, but Shishi's sprite is just too good to end up as a plain Shrine Knight, is what I am saying. Besides, Shishi already named this job.

that is, i use it sanctuary Knight like a base, i no plan to replace Any of Them, its only a job
Thanx kagebunji  ;)

Asura female Protrait Beta
accept suggestions

GeneralStrife

looks exactly like the male with longer bangs...

shishi-sensou

August 24, 2011, 08:20:54 pm #58 Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 08:40:56 pm by shishi-sensou
hm.. yea.. I need help on this maybe i need to do another expression
without breaking his Asian appearance...

I made a small modification in the female costume

Lijj

These are verynice Shishi. I just think She looks too much like Balmfula in the portrait.
  • Modding version: PSX