• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 12:51:48 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Gustav's Daughter

Started by Barren, April 27, 2010, 09:38:51 pm

Barren

Hey guys what's going on? I'm playing Gustav's Daughter of Knytt Stories by Nifflas. And it's actually harder than it looks, I need help finding the yellow key in order to go further into the game. the most I figured out as far as I know that there's something on top of the castle to reach to but every jump I've try to make I can't reach across and I end up dying in the water. If anyone has beaten this game before, any tips would be nice :) thanks
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
You dare cross blades with me?

VampragonLord

i honestly have no idea about this game at all, though it sounds interesting.... could you elaborate on it?
15:05   slave: consensual slavery is the best thing ever~

Barren

It's a quest where gustav accidently locks his daughter in a room and is missing a key; yellow to be exact. And you need to find it. You can you go to the waterfall area, dark cave area, and castle area. I've made some progress but I'm now stuck. The only key I've found was the red key which unlocks another room in the waterfall area. Other than that, I'm not sure how to go further in the game
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
You dare cross blades with me?

Dokurider

Looks like Gustav's daughter is an orphan now.