• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 08, 2024, 08:51:32 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Legalize Weed, pl0x?

Started by Pickle Girl Fanboy, February 27, 2012, 05:17:10 pm

Kaijyuu

Bwhahahaha.

No one benefits from the drug war. Except drug cartels, of course.
  • Modding version: PSX

Xifanie

And pharmaceutical companies who would see important drops in their sales from seeing marijuana prescribed... Anyone can grow weed so they could never compete.
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Pickle Girl Fanboy

Quote from: Kaijyuu on February 27, 2012, 05:40:39 pm
Bwhahahaha.

No one benefits from the drug war. Except drug cartels, of course.

And people who vote against drug reform laws so they can sell the shit themselves, for greater profit.

GeneralStrife

so many years so many people in jail...how would we go about legalizing it? All because of hemp too

Kaijyuu

Quote from: Xifanie on February 27, 2012, 05:43:54 pm
And pharmaceutical companies who would see important drops in their sales from seeing marijuana prescribed... Anyone can grow weed so they could never compete.

I'm quite certain you'd need a license or something to grow weed if it were legalized. Same for the other drugs.

You need one to grow tobacco in the US, right? Brew alcohol too, iirc.

Quotehow would we go about legalizing it?

Copy/paste what's done for the tobacco industry, pretty much.

As for people currently in jail, I imagine they'd stay there and serve their sentences. Grandfather clause goes both ways.

Mobius

By all means.

Illegal? The health benefits it offers would blow a huge hole in big pharma's profits, whose business actually comes from having sick people and prolonging their condition. The profit driven establishment along with the puppet government won't allow something like this to be legal at all.
Also, the leading giants in alchohol and tobacco would suffer as well.

Not only that, but this miracle plant has so many uses and applications that it'd be pretty much world-changing. It's reputation is mostly based on myths and misconceptions. Everyone should do a quick research on this at least once.
Now everyone sit down, relax and have a good damned cup of tea.
Then go out into the forest and see the stars.

Then come back and realize it's pointless to be so worked up over what's meant to be our hobby.
That should be my motto here, holy s

Dokurider

Bitch, I already tried. I was hired to petition for it in Washington.

GeneralStrife

btw: pgf are you doin better now?

Pickle Girl Fanboy

In Coos Bay, Oregon.  Reasonable place to live.  Not too cold.  Very wet.

I could really use some outerwear and boots adapted to this climate.  Waterproof stuff.

I'm just waiting to recover from the accident before I get a job.