• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 20, 2024, 03:05:45 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

So there's going to be new zodiac dates + Ophiuchus (Serpentarius)

Started by Dominic NY18, January 13, 2011, 05:31:17 pm

Dominic NY18

Whether or not you put any stock in astrology, I thought FFH might be interested in hearing about this.

New Zodiac Signs

I'm still a Taurus under the new system of dates though.

Dome

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

philsov

I go from a Scorpio to a Libra?

Fuck that!

Between this, chinese astrology, and... something else (numerology?) I come up as water, water, water.  

And now I'm supposed to be AIR?!  Hell no.

Edit:  And my ruling planet is still plutoooooooooooooooooo.
Just another rebel plotting rebellion.

Eternal

• Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

FFMaster

QuoteI go from a Scorpio to a Libra?

Fuck that!

My thoughts exactly.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
☢ CAUTION CAUTION ☢ CAUTION CAUTION ☢

Kill_Bones

Full credit to Mayhem over at RPGuild for my sig

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."  

-Abraham Lincoln

Quote from: Dome on February 19, 2011, 04:36:46 am
Sorry Eternal, I don't have balls....

Eternal

"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"

Phaze

FFMaster

• Modding version: Other/Unknown
☢ CAUTION CAUTION ☢ CAUTION CAUTION ☢

Kill_Bones

"Taurus are known to be the most attractive looking of all the twelve signs. And they happen to be very passionate, even though some might find them to be a little on the slow side. They can't help it - they don't like rude shocks, and always like to know the result of some thing before leaping into it. So in short, they are beautiful, sensual people who have great taste for the grander and more subtle things in life"
"Ariens frequently develop headaches because of the stresses they experience in life. Also, in their hustle and bustle, they might get careless and cause physical harm to themselves in the form of cuts and bruises. It would be advisable for Ariens to be careful while handling fire and metal objects."This.

Full credit to Mayhem over at RPGuild for my sig

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."  

-Abraham Lincoln

Quote from: Dome on February 19, 2011, 04:36:46 am
Sorry Eternal, I don't have balls....

Eternal

Twinees

Im not a gemini anymore... this is rigged. Theres no way im a taurus either.
  • Modding version: PSX

Pride

• Modding version: PSX
Check out my ASM thread. Who doesn't like hax?

MysticKnightFF5

Dokurider

Still a Serpentarius, although Voldemort finally got his wish and became a Serpentarius as well.

I'm glad that Serpentarius is finally going to be recognized as a official sign now.

Samuraiblackbelt

there's no way I'm not an Aquarius, I refuse to accept it, Aquarius fit me way too well, Capricorn s a load of shit
<JoZ> I'm not Wiz. Even if I were, I wouldn't be narcissistic enough to go under an alt and comment on my own team.

PGF: "You are ignoring this user. Click to see their post."

MysticKnightFF5

I love how people are actually raging about this. lol.
Serpentarius is the newest sign though, how could you be a serp before?

Eternal

Because it existed before in the Sidereal Zodiac, which is used in Indian culture.