• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 01:57:12 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Re: ALL THE THINGS (ATT: A D&D RPG) - Let's get ready to rumble!

Started by Celdia, November 01, 2011, 06:21:40 am

Ryqoshay

"So, how d' we even know this is the righ' cave?" Yvonne continues her questions.
Hurry down the chimney tonight.

EmmaNigma

"We go into cave, cave goes on into goblin nest. Treasure's in the the nest. Our treasure. Simple!" proclaims Hogarth, proud of her ill-founded and thin logic.
I hope the junkyard a few blocks from here someday burns down, and I hope the rising black smoke carries me far away and I never come back to this town again.

Ryqoshay

"But 'ow d' we know this is the righ' cave?" the fire Lirai repeats her question. "I dun' wanna waste my time if it ain', ya know?"

st4rw4k3r

Elia pulls out her map she copied. "I have the map, and it says that theres a cave around here we need to go to."

Ryqoshay

"Lemme see tha' map."  The small fey holds out her hand.

st4rw4k3r

Elia passes the map to the fairy. "Here you go, please correct me if I am wrong about the area."

Ryqoshay

"This?! This is wha' we've been followin'?!" Yvonne stares at the parchment. "Wyrd help me, why di'n' I take a better look a' the one Xavier 'ad?"

st4rw4k3r

Kalas

"This is the right cave..." Nat says, walking towards the entrance, "Because we got ambushed by a horde of goblins equipped with sharp implements for to violate our netherparts with."

Ryqoshay

"Oh sure, like there ain' thousands a' entrances to the big 'underdark' place tha's supposed ta be all under mosta the continent." Yvonne places her hands on her hips, adamant in her argument. "And I'll jus' bet this is the only one wi' goblins livin' near the mouth."

EmmaNigma

Hogarth decides to interject. "We just murdered a horde of goblins in glorious battle. More come from the cave, seeking vengeance. If we don't march in with honor and slaughter them all, they will hold a blood feud against us for generations. I do not want to have another clan of goblins following me half across the land."
I hope the junkyard a few blocks from here someday burns down, and I hope the rising black smoke carries me far away and I never come back to this town again.

st4rw4k3r

"Will, I don't doubt that there are more caves, but- Elia gets cut off by Hogarth. "Well I guess thats a way to look at it."

Ryqoshay

"Blood feud? Really?" The flame fey asks incredulously. "Goblins ain' intelligen' 'nough ta 'ave a blood feud! An' Xavier di'n' say nothin' 'bout a cave, so why we assumin' the treasure's down there?"

EmmaNigma

"I seem to remember some sparkly guy saying something about goblins and treasures in a cave..."

Kalas

Nathalie plops down onto the ground, peering into the cave, with her crossbow in hand ready just in case an evil mongrel pops out of the cave's mouth. She scratches her foot softly, and looks on, waiting patiently for when the inevitable decision to enter the cave is made. Unfortunately, Nathalie doesn't quite have that sort of patience. She stands up, and walks over to them, clutching her crossbow tightly.

"We have given our word and received an advance payment. Let's just kill some goblins, sing happy songs about magical orbs and books, grab our reward, and get out!"

Ryqoshay

"Yes, we go' paid a few paltry gold up fron'." Yvonne agrees. "We were paid ta find treasure, not ta kill goblins. I ain' 'ere to kill fer the sake a' killin'."

EmmaNigma

Hogarth thinks for a moment, a bad habit she's gotten into lately. Must be the rhino.. "Friend Nathalie, you lead the party. Speak goblim. If no reason, we TAKE."

Kalas

"Ha ha ha ha...I think I'd die," Nathalie replied, "Maybe if Rhyhorn protected me?"

RavenOfRazgriz

Rhyhorn looks up upon hearing Nathalie speak his name and nods, having been listening quietly the entire time.  He moves into the harnesses for his Cart of ALL THE THINGS again so that he's ready for going into the cave.  Previously, he had been quietly digging into the ground with his front hooves and drawing a pattern into it, and now that he's moved away from it, it is clearly the beginnings of a very complex mathematical problem no one has any hope of understanding. 

...Either that, or Rhyhorn was very coincidentally just drawing mathematical-looking symbols onto the ground out of boredom because he remembered them from past travels and they looked cool since he had nothing to bounce between his hooves.

Ryqoshay

"So, wha'? Yer jus' gonna ask if the goblins we're lookin' for are 'ere and if they'd kindly jus' 'and over the treasure they stole?" Yvonne can't help but laugh.