• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 17, 2024, 08:16:56 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Patch Proposals/Ideas Thread

Started by Dominic NY18, February 14, 2009, 01:59:21 pm

Oblivion

June 03, 2009, 04:37:07 pm #280 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by ehrgeiz20
Quote from: "darthpaul"That would be interesting, like the Physical skills from the SMT Persona games.
In order to make the skills cost HP, would that be done through ASM hacking?
"A little sport before dying, dear boy?"

DarthPaul

June 03, 2009, 05:22:46 pm #281 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by darthpaul
As far as I know. No skill that I'm aware of costs HP to use.
Oh pitiful shadow lost in the darkness, bringing torment and pain to others. Oh damned soul wallowing in your sin, perhaps...it is time to die

LastingDawn

June 03, 2009, 06:03:45 pm #282 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by LastingDawn
Well, % of damage done with Worker 8's formulas but that all bases around PA * Y, and it can't cause status.
"Moment's anger can revert to joy,
sadness can be turned to delight.
A nation destroyed cannot be restored,
the dead brought back to life."

Art of War

Beta & Gretchen Forever!!!!

Dome

June 03, 2009, 06:31:26 pm #283 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Dome
Btw a patch without MP and magic, focused on PA fight would be nice.
Instead of MP we could use CT and HP cost.
Every class Shouldn't have any kind of magic, and MA should be removed as well, along with all magic class.

Priest
Wizard
Time Mage
Summoner
Oracle
Geomancer (he can stay but the skillset must be changed)
Samurai     (he can stay but the skillset must be changed)
Sage
Bard
Mime

Those class should be replaced with others, a lot of ability needs to be balanced-removed-replaced-moved
And maybe we could put some Unique character as a monster (special monsters like byblos I mean)
- Someone actually like this?
- It has already been done-thinked about it?
- Someone would be willing to help?

EDIT:

This would be the job wheel ATM...

Random Ideas - things to do:
- Every class should have the same growth in every stat but different multipliers (no uber growth in shitty class that makes me want to level up in something and be something else)
- Mp bar should be removed (someone know if it can be done, or has some idea about it could be used?)
- The same goes for MA
- Faith should be used for some ability or removed as well?
- Jp up should be removed and jp to unlock class should be increased
- EACH class should be useful, and no one should be uber broken (this not goes for special characters ;P)
- A lot of items and equip should be reworked
- In a patch like that female unit became useless...some idea on how they can be buffed?

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Oblivion

June 03, 2009, 10:56:17 pm #284 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by ehrgeiz20
Here is a brief summary of the patch I'm doing...

I'm doing a patch that reworks the jobs and abilities of WOTL. After completing the patch, I do plan on making one for the original FFT.

Changes
Changing of jobs and abilities, but not a huge change like Call of Power's jobs. More like reordering and replacing.

The removal of the Calculator/Arithmetician, Onion Knight, and Mime jobs. These jobs will be replaced with other notable jobs from other games or custom jobs. New sprites will be created for the new jobs.

Knight Swords are called Zweihanders and are now two-handed weapons.

All face characters without special jobs will receive special jobs. This includes Ramza, Luso, Delita, Argath, Mileuda, etc.

The generic Squire job will receive all of Ramza's skills but not his stat growth. The job will be losing the Move+1, Equip Axes, Defend, and Beastmaster abilities, but will gain the Reequip ability. They can equip crossbows, but can no longer equip Axes and Flails. The JP cost for this jobs abilities will be reduced making it very easy to master. This job has innate JP Boost and innate Reequip.

The generic Chemist job loses the Reequip, Treasure Hunter, and Safeguard ability. The JP cost for this jobs abilities will be reduced making it easier to master. This job has innate Throw Items. They can also equip Crossbows.

The generic Knight job will lose it's equipment breaking abilities and Parry but will gain Vigilance, Equip Axes (which will be changed to allow you to equip both Axes and Flails) and Defend. It will also gain other abilities that have not been decided on yet. They will be able to equip Crossbows, Polearms, Axes and Flails, too. This job has innate Defend.

The generic Archer job will now be called Ranger. All Aim abilities except for Aim+10 will be removed. Aim+10 will now be called Boost and the JP cost will be lowered. The Ranger job will gain Poach, Beastmaster, and Tame as learnable abilities and innate abilities. Equip Crossbows is to be changed to Long-Ranged Weaponry. This ability allows you to equip Crossbows, Bows, and Guns. This also means that the Ranger job can equip Crossbows, Bows, and Guns. This job will lose the Adrenaline Rush ability. The other abilities for this have not been decided on yet. The Jump+1 ability is removed from this job. The Ranger job has innate Concentration.

The generic Wizard job will receive an evasion boost. The Black Mage job will be called Wizard in both versions of the game.

The generic Priest job will receive an evasion boost and receive Critical: HP Recover. The White Mage job will be called Priest in both versions of the game.

The generic Monk job will now be called Martial Artist. They will be able to equip Poles. They lose the First Strike and Critical: HP Recover ability but gain the Adrenaline Rush and Boonecrusher ability.

The generic Thief job loses the Vigilance, Poach, Sticky Fingers, Move+2 and Jump+2 abilities but gains the Move+1 and Jump+1, Treasure Hunter abilities. The Treasure Hunter will be available as a learnable ability and as an innate ability. As a bonus, the Thief Job will also have innate Dual-Wield, but will not be able to learn it.
"A little sport before dying, dear boy?"

philsov

June 04, 2009, 03:22:19 pm #285 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by philsov
Quote from: "pspmaster7"I can make you one.

:ban:
Just another rebel plotting rebellion.

Dominic NY18

June 04, 2009, 03:59:15 pm #286 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Dominic NY18
I give it until tonight before the inevitable  :ban: happens. Some folks just don't learn...

DarthPaul

June 04, 2009, 06:01:43 pm #287 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by darthpaul
He has past the limits of naive now he is just trolling with reckless abandon. Though his style is funny.
Oh pitiful shadow lost in the darkness, bringing torment and pain to others. Oh damned soul wallowing in your sin, perhaps...it is time to die

Pickle Girl Fanboy

June 04, 2009, 06:36:41 pm #288 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Pickle Girl Fanboy
I had another story idea while crying over my quadruple-failed vagina dentata sprite.

Ramza and Alma survived the battle with Altima and escaped.  What happened to the rest of the party?

Then I figured out where I could use the sprite, and any other horrors I think up...

Lets say that the rest of the Party either died or were warped to another world after the battle with Altima.  (Either they were warped somewhere else or maybe Murond itself is part of a of twilight zone/in between worlds/world of the dead kind of place.  Which makes me think, what exactly was the "natural disaster" that destroyed Murond?  Maybe it was twisted into a gateway, a FFT Bermuda Triangle...)

Okay, so they are either dead, or in another world, and they have to get out.  Enter Vagina Dentata, and other Horrors.  The Things from the Abyss.  Paging Stephen King.

Just one battle after another with the toughest NPCs as your party, in completely random battles against living nightmares.

Lets see, who's in the party?

Mustadio
Agrias
Malak
Rafa
Beowulf
Reis
Orlandu
Meliadoul
WORKER 8
Cloud (Maybe this is where he splits up from the rest of the party, and finds the door back home...)
Byblos (This is an opportunity to give this bastard a backstory.  Maybe we can find out where he came from, and why he joined the party)

Edit

This idea is actually doable!  I need to do an ass-ton of event editing, some text editing, some FFTPatcher work, and make some nightmarish sprites, and that's it.

Now if only I wasn't one paycheck away from homeless...

keener31

June 08, 2009, 04:44:15 pm #289 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by keener31
crosspost from: http://www.ffhacktics.com/forum/viewtop ... 3&start=40

just wanted to drop a note in here as well.

posted in the WotL forum; i was able to come across a few instances in 1.3 on WotL that had de-lagged spell animations.

long story short: knight skills with units using bows/crossbows sometimes (cant confirm always) executed with /no/ framerate limitation. (i.e. they were very fast, not 30fps normalish and not 15fps slow).

if anyone has any experience in dealing with this topic, id be interested to hear what they may be able to figure out, using this info as a stepping stone.

i read that some people found spell effects that were "un"capped at 30fps, while most are capped at 15. this glitch has made it so certain effects are completely uncapped (over 30fps).

if anyone has the know-how to look further into this, id love to hear what you come up with. if no one does, or wants to do it, some pointers to the right info and tools to really get down to the nitty-gritty would be appreciated and i will have a go myself.

look forward to hearing input from others.

Samuraiblackbelt

June 10, 2009, 02:27:53 pm #290 Last Edit: June 11, 2009, 02:38:03 pm by Samuraiblackbelt
Quote from: "Dome"Btw a patch without MP and magic, focused on PA fight would be nice.
Instead of MP we could use CT and HP cost.
Every class Shouldn't have any kind of magic, and MA should be removed as well, along with all magic class.

I really like the idea of this,and I'd be willing to help

I don't think females need to be buffed,since they'll be the same as males it'll just be the players choice of what gender units they want

ideas:
warrior
brutal strike - chance of instant death
CHARGE! - raises ct of every ally to 100
boomerang - attack range of 6,chance to inflict confuse
leg aim - same
arm aim - same
hunter?
duel crossbow wielder
poison shot - inflicts poison
head shot - causes instant death
shield piercer - ignores evade
neurotoxin - inflicts don't act/don't move
ronin
slash - non-elemental earth slash
cyclone - hit all four adjacent panels
life - same as revive
leap slash - attacks any panel two panels away by jumping over obstacles
last chance - instantly kills unit by throwing equipped weapon at enemy

have hunter take secret hunt and move-find item
<JoZ> I'm not Wiz. Even if I were, I wouldn't be narcissistic enough to go under an alt and comment on my own team.

PGF: "You are ignoring this user. Click to see their post."

Sephiel

June 11, 2009, 12:43:50 pm #291 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Sephiel
I'm thinking about a Corpse Brigade Storyline...

QuoteStory :

Chapter 1 :

A Dead Men chapter. where you fight some people from the opposing nation-which-I-can't-remember... Ordalia !
The chapter ends with the war, and we see a scene where Wiegraf is talking with a nobleman who says he won't give the Dead Men the reward.

Chapter 2 :

"Wreaking havok in Ivalice."
All is said. Or not, this chapter also has fights against Ramza's team (the Wiegraf Chap 1 fight in fact)
Then we see Wiegraf looking at the Fort Zeakden explosion. We have a "One year later", where after fighting against some knights at the Lenalian Plateau, we see Wiegraf joining the Templar Knights...

Chapter 3 :

So, a new adventure begins, with a commoner who joined the Corpse Brigade just before its destruction deciding to take it over. He wins some fights, and we even have a fight against Wiegraf, who says that his dreams are shattered, and that now, he serves the Church, so he have to defend it against the Corpse Brigade assault.
The chapter ends after this battle, with a recreated Corpse Brigade...

Chapter 4 :

The Corpse Brigade wins many fights, and after FFT's ending, they decide to attack the King (Delita). They win the fight against the Crown Knights, but the Corpse Leader is killed by the King himself in an ending scene...

LastingDawn

June 11, 2009, 12:56:38 pm #292 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by LastingDawn
Quote from: "Sephiel"I'm thinking about a Corpse Brigade Storyline...

QuoteStory :

Chapter 1 :

A Dead Men chapter. where you fight some people from the opposing nation-which-I-can't-remember... Ordalia !
The chapter ends with the war, and we see a scene where Wiegraf is talking with a nobleman who says he won't give the Dead Men the reward.

Chapter 2 :

"Wreaking havok in Ivalice."
All is said. Or not, this chapter also has fights against Ramza's team (the Wiegraf Chap 1 fight in fact)
Then we see Wiegraf looking at the Fort Zeakden explosion. We have a "One year later", where after fighting against some knights at the Lenalian Plateau, we see Wiegraf joining the Templar Knights...

Chapter 3 :

So, a new adventure begins, with a commoner who joined the Corpse Brigade just before its destruction deciding to take it over. He wins some fights, and we even have a fight against Wiegraf, who says that his dreams are shattered, and that now, he serves the Church, so he have to defend it against the Corpse Brigade assault.
The chapter ends after this battle, with a recreated Corpse Brigade...

Chapter 4 :

The Corpse Brigade wins many fights, and after FFT's ending, they decide to attack the King (Delita). They win the fight against the Crown Knights, but the Corpse Leader is killed by the King himself in an ending scene...

Sounds good, a rather solid foundation, and the Corpse Brigade has always been a matter of interest, but in Chapter 4 Delita makes a case to say that the Corpse Brigade was just one of many bands raising up against the nation. Also does that mean that we won't be playing as Wiegraf after he joins the Church? Keep in mind though, Wiegraf thought he was doing the right thing, "ideals without power is just hopeless dreams". He would view any resurgence as a betrayal of his initial ideals, Wiegraf had a sharp, but silk tongue. It would be interesting to see them though meet up with Wiegraf/Velius, watching Velius completely dominate Wiegraf's spirit, if the group would say... try to have Wiegraf take command of the newly found Death Corps.

Wiegraf in human form I don't think would have the heart to fight against his former friends and allies. If he is human Wiegraf though I could see him trying to entice his old allies to join him in his new crusade. Keep in mind, Wiegraf was an incredible speaker and a great fighter. What we see in Fovoham is Wiegraf at his most furious, this is because well... the people who killed his sister are standing in front of him, even then he maintains a calm and cool attitude. To represent Wiegraf appropriately will definitely be a difficult task.

Also thank you for posting this in This thread, new members sometimes make the mistake to post the idea in the forum without reading ahead of time. In any case if you need any help with this I'll give you pointers, just PM or post your thoughts here.

Art of War

Sephiel

June 11, 2009, 03:11:54 pm #293 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Sephiel
Well, the Corpse Brigade Storyline is just a random idea which sounded great in my mind... I liked Wiegraf as soon as I saw him, and I thought the Corpse Brigade he founded needed some background... If I wasn't writing something, it would have ended as a fanfiction.
About making the patch... I think the only thing I can currently efficiently do is writing the text, because, well, I played around with FFTPatcher, but that's all... And I don't have a computer on which I can put everything I want (Family's computer...) yet. Whether I will have a laptop or not in october depends on my exams' grades.
So, I think I have to find some people interested about doing this patch, and try to put it up...

So, about what you said about Wiegraf, now that I've read it, I see that my chapter 3 is a little off-character... I think they will encounter Wiegraf before Belias (sorry, but I've only played WotL, so I'll use its names) possesses him... The Corpse Brigade may fight against some Church guys, and then we have a scene where Wiegraf comes, unwilling to fight his former comrades, and have a Ramza/Delita-like chat with them... I wonder if the may encounter him again after this of not.
Then, they encounter him shortly after the Lucavi possession, and have to fight him. Then, we see him transforming into Belias, and the Corpse Brigade is saved by the timely intervention of Folmarv, who says that they have more important things to do, namely going to Riovannes.

This patch's Wiegraf will have a character development like this :

Chapter 1 : While a "Dead Man", he will behave like a normal soldier, saying many times that it is Ivalice's people task to fight for their kingdom.

Chapter 2 : The FFT Chapter 1 Wiegraf, but we see him showing regret about killing Gustav, and Gragoroth's stupidity...

Chapter 3 :
The most important change. Wiegraf is now a loyal Templar Knight, but [Hey, I got a great idea there] wanting to use the Glabados Church to his own ends. When he encounters the resurrected Corpse Brigade, he decides to make them his new sword... He controls them without actually taking part in their battles.
Then he is possessed by Belias, and when he meets his former friends again, they unwillingly fight him, and after the battle, "normal" Wiegraf tries to resists Belias' might, until he decides to totally take over by transforming.

Chapter 4 : We see him in his Corpse Brigade outfit, as a spirit, looking Delita killing the Corpse Leader (let's call him like that for now), and saying the last line of the patch : "I have to find something to say myself, because Sephiel doesn't know what to write here."

What do you think of this ? I think some jobs will be added, and some other edited (I hate hate [Kefka style] hate Knights' movesets.) Sprites will be created, for Gragoroth, Gustav, and some Chapter 3/4 special characters... But again, I have to learn how to use the tools at my disposition at their best potential.

PS : Oh, I'm French, so excuse me if I do spell errors. Oh, and because I'm French, this patch may exist in both French and English.

LastingDawn

June 12, 2009, 03:40:39 am #294 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by LastingDawn
Hmm, well it seems rather well thought out, but if Holy Stones do work (like the Auracite they are named after from Revenant Wings) then each use would dissolve a little more of the person's soul with each use. No doubt his first transformation is in front of Ramza, it's too pivotal to the initial storyline to change. Though I'd say transformation isn't enough to rob of one's soul. Dycedarg still had a solid grip on Adramelk after he died. Wiegraf is a bit more complicated, since he is nothing like his former self in the Riovanes fight. We don't know if that was really the Cardinal or just Queklain pretending to be the Cardinal, the way Queklain (Cuchulainn) speaks leads one to believe that he is duped into believing he's in control. The only on screen Lucavi resistance comes from Alma of course. Golagros though is a bit difficult to hate though... I always felt a bit sorry for him, his text in WoTL, is very well spoken, also his final line of "May heaven help..." is rather ambiguous. I honestly think that he never wanted anything untoward to happen to his hostage, but he also wanted to survive.

Gustav though will be an interesting focal point, but which Gustav are you using? FFT Gustav was a man who was Expelled from the Knights for rape and robberies at captured towns. In WoTL he leaves the knights precisely because he sees these things happening. So he is the one character that changes Tremendously depending on which version you're playing.

Also the church agreed to help Wiegraf to change things, it's how Rofel (Loffrey) drew him in. though controlling the new Corpse Brigade from afar does seem something Wiegraf would do.

Art of War

Sephiel

June 12, 2009, 08:05:19 am #295 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Sephiel
About Possessed Wiegraf :

QuoteSo, the Belias transformation has to be avoided... Well, I really want to make a Wiegraf fight, maybe even a 1 on 1...

So, the Wiegraf fight would be like that : the Corpse Brigade encounters him, and after some talking the Corpse Leader figures that Wiegraf is not the same, talking about a goal of bringing chaos to Ivalice... So, he refuses obeying Wiegraf's orders, who says that the Brigade is useless to him anyway, and tells the Leader to draw his sword (parallel). They fight, and after his defeat Wiegraf says that he will have to use his full strenght, before being stopped by Folmarv.

Oh, and I thought about making two followers for Templar Knight Wiegraf, because Possessed Eldmore had them, Folmarv had them... How about them being killed by the Brigade after the Wiegraf fight ? I see it like this. Wiegraf leaves, and tells his followers to finish off the Leader, who is rejoined by the rest of the Brigade...

About Gragoroth :

QuoteWell, the Brigade almost never takes hostages, so I think Wiegraf will say something like "This is why I don't want to take hostages..." while watching the Zeakden explosion.

About Gustav :

QuoteThanks you for telling me about the difference between FFT Gustav and WotL Gustav...
So, I don't know what version of him I will use... The FFT one seems good, because I could have Wiegraf show regret before going to stop him, like "After all these fights side by side, I have to kill him... He didn't choose the right path..."

About Normal Wiegraf :

QuoteI know the Church agreed to help him, but if I could make things going faster, I would grab the occasion...

About the Corpse Leader :

QuoteA name comes to my mind, Victor... But it is not the important...
I was thinking about his skillset... How about a "Reverse Holy Knight" (temporary name) skillset ? With all the White Knight's skills in a dark color scheme, and different status effects...
Oh, and his job would be Brigade Leader.

About playable Wiegraf :

QuoteSo, I wonder if I should rename his job Brigade Leader for the patch, with two Holy Sword skillsets : in Chapter 1 he has Judgment Blade and some Squire skills, while in Chapter 2/3 he has his FFT Chapter 1 skillset...
What do you think ?

LastingDawn

June 12, 2009, 12:33:45 pm #296 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by LastingDawn
White Knight has a very interesting description though, which I think really shows what was under the core, it's one of the more personal descriptions which call him a pious man, which is the reason he can wear the "armor of purity" as the game puts it, I can't recall what the WoTL translation of Wiegraf's job is though, eh well.

Well I still have my doubts on Kletian. (Cletienne) In WoTL he comes across as a "know it all" who "knows nothing". He graduated at the top of his class in Gariland, which shows that he Existed before serving Vormav (Folmarv). Rofel (Loffrey) on the other hand only has a silk tongue, we don't know much else about him, if anything. He might have been a simple servant, but I believe Kletian to just be a youth wrapped up into all of this, not against his will per se, but against his knowledge of the absolute goal. WoTL even goes so far to say that Meliadoul and Kletian were at one time friends, or even more. But enough one of my personal favorite under rated characters...

It would make sense that he could have two lackeys, but who or what would they be? Granted Wiegraf in every fight he's in (aside his last) surrounds himself with women, so I would probably say... women, in any case.

Well in the normal game Wiegraf seemed sorrowful that it had come to that , I read an excellent fanfic told from the perspective of two rogues under Gustav's command, once. I think it was simply called Gustav Margueriff, it should be on Fanfiction.net,  it really says a lot about both of their characters.

Art of War

Sephiel

June 12, 2009, 01:17:44 pm #297 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Sephiel
[I just want to say that I perfectly understand PSX FFT names, so you don't have to bother putting WotL names]

The lackeys might simply be like Eldmore's, Ultima Demons in disguise. Celia and Lettie's sprites may even be used to draw a parallel between possessed people... But putting human followers may be a good choice either : They served unpossessed Wiegraf, and though they know that possessed Wiegraf has nothing common with the man they served, they still want to fight for him...

About Wiegraf's job, the thought came to me that White Knight may represent Wiegraf will to help commoners... So, Brigade Leader may only end up as the Corpse Leader's job, to show that he is just the Brigade Leader...

Oh, and what about possible specials for this patch's Chapter 3/4 ? Who can they be ? Simple Brigade members, or other peoples ?

mav

June 12, 2009, 01:56:50 pm #298 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by mav
Your ideas are quite interesting, Sephiel. Wiegraf is a tragic character, and one of the few villains who truly deserves to have a fleshed out back story. I do have a couple questions and suggestions though: are you going to explore his and Milleuda's relationship? Are you going to heavily explore the impact her death has on Wiegraf? What definitive character traits will you use to explain why he became Belias?

And if you're planning on incorporating the Templar Knights, you should really exploit the fact the Wiegraf is an outsider looking in. And if you really feel bold, show Loffrey's true nature--he may be an Ultima Demon, from what I understand. There's so much history in the Templar that we don't hear about; I think it would be a great justice for you to bring this history to surface.

LastingDawn

June 12, 2009, 02:29:58 pm #299 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by LastingDawn
To make things simpler and to show a point, they could just be copies of Celia and Lede. A mark given from Ultima to her servants, as these servants are "crowned with Ultima's name". I don't really know about specials, other then the Brigade Leader, of course at the start Miluda, Gustav, and Golagros would no doubt be specials, though I would guess everyone else would be... well normal, civilians fighting for a "worthy cause" or church troops who tag along with Wiegraf.

Well the game gives the reason he was compatible with Belias "his despair and resentment called to him". I'm sure Rofel and Vormav knew this as well, hence the reason they brought him on board. My guess is that Miluda's death really affected Wiegraf much  more then he lets on, though it might have been those bottled feelings, that really stretched it's hand out to Velius.

I feel the theory about Rofel being an Ultima Demon as flawed. If he were he would have transformed, rather then simply died the way he did, Ramza remarks about Rofel being "not human" but I think he means "not human" in the same way Balk was brought back rather then being an Ultima Demon, he also says something similar to Algus in WoTL. Heh, I really love their back and forth jabber in that fight, Ramza is so much of a changed character from when they first met that they handled that final meeting beautifully. "Sold your soul to Lucavi... That would make your grandsire proud!".

One important thing, that's really only mentioned in a single sentence is that Meliadoul also knew Wiegraf, she remarks about Ramza having the strength to defeat him, so that could go somewhere. It's possible he could look at Meliadoul as a replacement for Miluda, not that he would get over it, as his feelings concealed it would only feed the spirit of the stone. I am interested though to see the Shrine Knights daily activities pulled off well. Of course we only stay with Wiegraf a short time after he joins the church, as the story is of the Death Corps, not of only Wiegraf, which makes sense.

Art of War