• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 20, 2024, 12:11:20 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Cosplay

Started by Dome, June 28, 2009, 06:00:12 pm

Samuraiblackbelt

I think they're both guys
<JoZ> I'm not Wiz. Even if I were, I wouldn't be narcissistic enough to go under an alt and comment on my own team.

PGF: "You are ignoring this user. Click to see their post."

FFMaster

Yeah I think so too.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
☢ CAUTION CAUTION ☢ CAUTION CAUTION ☢

FFMaster

Here are some more.

jimmyjw88

Kindly upload the images to other image hosting sites. I can't view imageshack. Thanks.

SilvasRuin

That Edward looks horrible.  If they were going to throw that much crap into their hair, they could have at least made sure to include the antenna.  The only thing they really did well is his height.  The rest is crap.  You can even see skin on his right arm.  They could have done something to make that look metal, at least around the wrist where the sleeve doesn't cover in that pose.  Mustang could be worse...  Looking at that Hughes makes me think the Japanese just can't match his face well.  A picture of his little girl would be far more fitting than the knife, though if they were skilled at hiding that thing up their sleeve, it would really help.

...sorry.  FMA fanboy rant is over.

FFMaster

Lack of ahoge on Edward made me =(

Nice Outfit for Hughes though.

Off-topic - looks like we have another FMA fan here. Guess I'm not the only one.

Dome

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Cheetah

Current Projects:

jimmyjw88

Lol. So this is the real chobit (I think) cosplay? That's photoshop? Haha
Kindly upload the images to other image hosting sites. I can't view imageshack. Thanks.

woodenbandman

Only thing that could make a hot girl hotter is if she's dressed up as your favorite game character. I approve. a lot.

FFMaster

Update. Some shit, some good.

Kaijyuu

Ok, team rocket made me laugh.
  • Modding version: PSX

raulista

SilvasRuin

Hilarious Cloud cosplay.  What's that last one supposed to be?  My best guess is the mech of the "rival" of Xenosaga... but that looks more like armor than a mech.

The Damned

It looks vaguely like it's from Saint Seiya. I'm pretty sure it is...but I've never watched that anime.

Haha. I didn't realize this thread existed.

I find it funny that the most of the good Cloud cosplays are the Sector 7 cross-dressing Cloud.
"Sorrow cannot be abolished. It is meaningless to try." - FFX's Yunalesca

"Good and evil are relative, but being a dick cannot be allowed." - Oglaf's Thaumaturge in "The Abyss"

"Well, see, the real magic isn't believing in yourself. The real magic is manipulating people by telling them to believe in themselves. The more you believe, the less you check facts."  - Oglaf's Vanka in "Conviction"

formerdeathcorps

The last person is a poorly done Phoenix from Knights of the Zodiac.

EDIT: The Damned, that's fully understandable.  Most cosplayers are girls, and it's usually easier and less disturbing if you cosplay as your own gender.
The destruction of the will is the rape of the mind.
The dogmas of every era are nothing but the fantasies of those in power; their dreams are our waking nightmares.

VampragonLord

Quote from: "PX_Timefordeath"

epic cuuute!
15:05   slave: consensual slavery is the best thing ever~