• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 12, 2024, 09:13:17 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Bloodthirster's Sprites

Started by Bloodthirster0, February 18, 2010, 12:36:09 am

Bloodthirster0

Hello folks,long time no see,today I felt like stopping by and finish some business,unfortunatelly Im not returning yet,but I need to submit Barom Grims,post Young Simon current sheet and anounce that anyone can take any of my sprites and do wherever you think.

But before submiting Grims,I ask for someone to make a bmp for his portrait,Graphics Gale say it is using 30 colors and Im kind of out of time to do this simple task,I will post Simon along with Grims' spr on my next post
Need something useful to write here

Kagebunji

• Modding version: Other/Unknown

LastingDawn

Quote from: "Bloodthirster0"Hello folks,long time no see,today I felt like stopping by and finish some business,unfortunatelly Im not returning yet,but I need to submit Barom Grims,post Young Simon current sheet and anounce that anyone can take any of my sprites and do wherever you think.

But before submiting Grims,I ask for someone to make a bmp for his portrait,Graphics Gale say it is using 30 colors and Im kind of out of time to do this simple task,I will post Simon along with Grims' spr on my next post

Great to see you back Bloodthirster! It always filled my heart with joy to see that someone was completing the PC's in the game. Young Simon in particular lends my mind to a few interesting ideas.
"Moment's anger can revert to joy,
sadness can be turned to delight.
A nation destroyed cannot be restored,
the dead brought back to life."

Art of War

Beta & Gretchen Forever!!!!

Bloodthirster0

Im very sad,nobody recuced the color count of the portrait.

However I'll post all the work here,so anybody can complete it or just submit,since Grims is complete but without his portrait placed

@LD: NINJA'D.I always preferred game characters than other characters(exept for original characters),sometimes I catch myself thinking,why is he doing that character,it has nothing to do with FFT,so I always aimed for in-game characters or other FFs games,Arngrim does not count

Kagebunji

Quote from: "Bloodthirster0"sometimes I catch myself thinking,why is he doing that character,it has nothing to do with FFT

Answer is simple. Spriting is a hobby, you do it for yourself, I don't care if my sprites will be used in patch or not, I just enjoy doing those sprites. I s'pose my Lenneth is a good example, as well as Lezard, though I still hope there will be place for them in Mercenaries :). Ah, I miss that patch soo much....

Bloodthirster0

They have something to do with FFT,I was referring to things like Naruto,Bleach and random anime.

We can pick up Lezard,Lenneth or Arngrim and give 'em different names and they will fit the story but you cannot do that with the ones I said before,even if it is a hobby

mav

Quote from: "Bloodthirster0"Im very sad,nobody recuced the color count of the portrait.
Sorry bout that, chief. See the attachment for a 16 color version.

Bloodthirster0

Finally a break.

Here is Baron Grims

I'll also submit it at the submission section

Bloodthirster0

Ohh crap,I hate asking people

But I got a small problem,as I keep lurking around,I decided to check the submission thread,and Grims was refused due misallignment,I was like 'thats going to be easy',so I checked the spritesheet and the .spr file,the sheet was ok,while the file wasnt,so I simply imported,but for some reason it keep misalligning.

If someone wants to fix it,Im posting the the spritesheet and the .spr is on the post above

GeneralStrife

holy shit, it starts in the mid 90s in the anims in the shishi, and its so weird......

Kagebunji

I tried this in ShiShi myself. The problem is not with types or anything. While importing this over some sprite, notice how the second half of sheet(with all the attacking animations)moves to the right side. Clearly you must have messed up the sheet. Try realligning the second part of sheet, it should be easy-peasy, just select the whole second half of sheet and move it to the left. Well if he nevers show his face again, I will do it.