• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 03:22:05 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

FFH Missing Members

Started by R999, June 14, 2010, 03:29:20 am

R999

June 14, 2010, 03:29:20 am Last Edit: June 16, 2010, 08:45:16 pm by R999
Inactive people...

• Curu
  • DeadManWalking
  • formerdeathcorps / fdc / Sixe (Last was debugging ASM before disappearing, moved home from college for summer)
  • Melonhead & liebot
  • Razele (last seen over a year ago)
  • R999

let's see who's next...

VampragonLord

ive been trying to die for a while now but death keeps missing.... or maybe these shorts just make me immune to death spells.... or atheism makes it keep missing....
15:05   slave: consensual slavery is the best thing ever~

philsov

why is it always the asm'ers....
Just another rebel plotting rebellion.

Eternal

It's kind of like the Defense Against the Dark Arts professor position. It's hexed.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Dominic NY18

I was gone for about a month because of...

Oh wait, it's a topic about missing people who haven't returned. But seriously, it does suck that coders often end up disappearing.

Xifanie

Quote from: "philsov"why is it always the asm'ers....
Because ASM hacking is very hard on the brain, so is programming (to a lesser extent).
The only way I ever got mentally exhausted was through ASM hacking... my brain fried.
  • Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

VampragonLord

Maybe they dont "disappear", but instead transcend to an enlightened stage where they break down asm to such an extent, they gain the power to hack the fabric of reality itself, and end up creating their own alternate universe.
Or its finals time at some places so they may just be busy with that, or work, or like. I like the first option though.
15:05   slave: consensual slavery is the best thing ever~

philsov

I think its more that as soon as we all pick up their scent we begin to bombard them with requests :)
Just another rebel plotting rebellion.

R999

June 15, 2010, 05:54:59 pm #10 Last Edit: June 16, 2010, 08:45:37 pm by R999
It's not just ASM people.

Added:

Melonhead

DeadManWalking (vanished)

[s:ncubydxw]RavenOfRazgriz (i kind of know where he is ... he likely won't be active for a long while)[/s:ncubydxw]

@Dominc: welcome back enjoy your stay!

Zozma

• Modding version: Other/Unknown
Wiegraf: Draw your sword Ramza!
Ramza: But im a monk!!

SentinalBlade

Quote from: "Zodiac"
Quote from: "philsov"why is it always the asm'ers....
Because ASM hacking is very hard on the brain, so is programming (to a lesser extent).
The only way I ever got mentally exhausted was through ASM hacking... my brain fried.

He has the right of it. ASM literally had my brain leaking fluids out of my ears. I need to take a much 'hated' break from ASM, or im not gonna be in any condition to get my programming degree. I am, however, still lurking once or twice a week~

Lijj

GeneralStrife

Lol creater of missing peoples thread is missing
:(

Smash

Add me, college

I don't have the time to pixel now, nor be in chat, but I'll be posting often, giving maintenance to the sprite forum (C&C) and other stuff.

Lijj

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Two of the best

ffta707

We still have lijj at least!

GeneralStrife

Quote from: "ffta707"We still have lijj at least!
Quoted for truth

Lijj

Aw you two are sweet.

*Lijj absorbs Smash's crystal
* Lijj absorbs R999's crystal

*Lijj inherits all of their skills