• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Just so you know...

Started by Celdia, December 26, 2010, 09:14:32 pm

Celdia

My avatar is cute.

That is all.
  • Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

GeneralStrife

Not as good as my srsface squire.

philsov

My avatar is cute and morbid.

wark!
Just another rebel plotting rebellion.

Melancthon

My avatar is new!  It's sort of cute I guess.

Phil, I've been meaning to ask, is a Chocobo Cannon a cannon used to shoot at Chocobos, a cannon that uses Chocobos as ammunition, or a cannon used BY Chocobos?
Just a collaborator plotting collaboration.
"WHATS ST AJORA'S DEAL DUDE!?"

Eternal

According to the description, IIRC, they would stuff fat chocobos in it, and the fat chocobos would be full of gunpowder. Figure out the rest. :P
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

FFMaster

Mine is the cutest. Look at the bright eyes.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
☢ CAUTION CAUTION ☢ CAUTION CAUTION ☢

Dome

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Kaijyuu

Eternal

But it's such an innocent bunny rabbit!
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"

Eternal

It's a mutually beneficial relationship. The top bunny needs a ride, the bottom wants a carrot. Everyone wins!

Kill_Bones

Full credit to Mayhem over at RPGuild for my sig

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."  

-Abraham Lincoln

Quote from: Dome on February 19, 2011, 04:36:46 am
Sorry Eternal, I don't have balls....

philsov

Quote from: RavenOfRazgriz on December 29, 2010, 06:35:01 am
It's a rabbit riding atop a second rabbit and leading it around with a carrot like a slave.

...Yep, sounds pretty innocent to me.

Just another rebel plotting rebellion.

Xifanie

Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Celdia

I can't see PGF's anymore because I have Adblock set to block it because I got sick of looking at that girl's face. That look makes me want to slap her and I don't know why.
  • Discord username: Celdia#0