• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 26, 2024, 08:29:50 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

DeadManWalking's Sprites: The Adventurer (Female)

Started by DeadManWalking, March 29, 2010, 03:51:13 am

GeneralStrife

Hmm...boots look much better now. I don't see anything really wrong with the sprite anymore.

Knox

Yeah thats a big improvement, Looks pretty rockin' now. Good work!
  • Modding version: PSX
~Auranhiem

Vanya

The helmet in the sprite doesn't match the one in the portrait.
Looks pretty good otherwise.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
¯\(°_0)/¯

DeadManWalking

Howso?  No one else has thought that.

DeadManWalking

Hrm.  For my next project, does anyone know of any female sprites that have pants?

GeneralStrife

Quote from: "DeadManWalking"Hrm.  For my next project, does anyone know of any female sprites that have pants?

Rafa.
Female Ninja.

DeadManWalking

Well, here's what I got for a Female Adventurer.  I want to give her a hood or a hat or something, but I'm not sure what to use, I don't want to use the female Ninja's because I'm already using a Ninja part, and because I want to save that for the female Guard, but I dunno what else I could use that'd leave 'er with hair.

[attachment=0:2pmqnjpw]Adventurer F Preview.png[/attachment:2pmqnjpw]

mav

Hah, she's badass. She definitely needs something to differentiate her from the Dancer though. I can't think of a good looking hat, but maybe you could just change her bangs and eyes a bit? Great start, man.

Zozma

• Modding version: Other/Unknown
Wiegraf: Draw your sword Ramza!
Ramza: But im a monk!!

DeadManWalking

To be honest, I like her hair, but I wanna try to change it up, so, here.  I dunno if this'll work or not, though.

[attachment=0:2tr7ys0u]Adventurer F2 Preview.png[/attachment:2tr7ys0u]

mav

Looks pretty cool, but could you change it to the pants color?

DeadManWalking

It's the same color as the male adventurer, what did you have in mind?

jimmyjw88

Kindly upload the images to other image hosting sites. I can't view imageshack. Thanks.

mav

Quote from: "DeadManWalking"It's the same color as the male adventurer, what did you have in mind?
Assuming that was to me, I should clarify: could you change the color of the bandanna to the color of the pants? Actually, a white bandanna would probably be overkill.

DeadManWalking

Oh.  I thought you were talking about changing the color of the pants.

Cheetah

I'm liking this design. Maybe I will eventually finish my FFGaiden Male theif and then this could easily be turned into the female version, or at least function as a base.
Current Projects:

mav

Quote from: "DeadManWalking"Oh.  I thought you were talking about changing the color of the pants.
Yeah, I realized afterwords how awkward my wording was in that last post. In any case, the pant color looks exceptional; I went ahead and recolored the bandanna just to see what it'd look like in white. It looked really strange.

DeadManWalking

On request from Lydyn, I made a copy first without the bandana, here it is.

[attachment=0:282cq1yp]Adventurer F Preview.png[/attachment:282cq1yp]

[attachment=1:282cq1yp]Adventurer F.bmp[/attachment:282cq1yp]

GeneralStrife

fudge the bandana, just make hair a little different

Cheetah

Looking good, I for one am still looking forward to the bandana version.
Current Projects: