• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 12:06:46 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Wouldn't it be neat if

Started by Dokurider, January 20, 2009, 02:16:42 pm

Dokurider

January 21, 2009, 02:43:00 pm #20 Last Edit: January 21, 2009, 02:51:02 pm by Dokurider
Well, I did do some research on Scorpio last night.

Scorpio was a servant of Artemis, who was summoned to kill Orion after he raped one of her servants or something, nobody knows for sure. After the scorpion killed Orion, as a debt of gratitude, Artemis put him up in the stars.

So, this is the myth of revenge. I'm thinking that Scorpios should get a boost with Counter. Maybe even Countermagic and Counterflood.

Vanya

January 21, 2009, 02:49:31 pm #21 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Vanya
Interesting ideas there. Each zodiac sign would need it's own ASM hack. ^_^
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
¯\(°_0)/¯

Dokurider

January 21, 2009, 03:37:08 pm #22 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Dokurider
Did a little more research today:

Aquarius (Make what you will of this):

QuoteAccording to the Greek mythology, Aquarius was 'cup-bearer to the Gods', Ganymede. Ganymede was the son of Tros, king of Troy. While tending his father's flocks on Mount Ida, Ganymede was spotted by Zeus. The king of gods became so enamored of the boy that he disguised into an eagle (represented by the constellation Aquila) whisking Ganymede off to Olympus, "home of the gods" to be cup-bearer to the gods. Ever since, the boy has served as the cupbearer of the Greek gods.

From Wikipedia.

...okay. Since he's a servant to the gods, I'm thinking Aquarius' power should be one of servititude. But I'm drawing blanks here.

However I was thinking about Gemini over lunch, and I realized, the power Gemini should have has been staring me in the face this whole time, Two Swords boost. So obvious. Since Saggittarius is the opposite of Gemini, I'm thinking Saggitarii should get Two Hands, it maye even be allowed to include forced two hand weapons, like Axes, and Bows.