• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

June 02, 2024, 05:22:59 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

ATTN: Voldemort

Started by BloodyBlade, June 24, 2010, 12:33:19 am

BloodyBlade

We need to go downtown NYC sometime this summer. Hangout atleast. Time Square perhaps.

BloodyBlade

ROFL Man Date? I wont call it like that. Just hanging out. Chillin.

Kaijyuu

Quote from: "Dokurider"A man date?
Probably not as gay as you might think. I assure you they won't kiss and will rarely have sex.
  • Modding version: PSX

Dome

Quote from: "Kaijyuu"
Quote from: "Dokurider"A man date?
Probably not as gay as you might think. I assure you they won't kiss and will rarely have sex.
As long as the sex is safe, they are fine

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

BloodyBlade

Hahaha. I dont role that way.

gojoe

As long as your balls don't touch it's not gay.
I never learn from my mistakes.

Pickle Girl Fanboy

If I'm not gay, and you're not gay, then nothing we do can be gay, no matter how gay it is, because we're not gay.

Now take off those pants.

Bastard Poetry

If I had the chance to meet up with Voldemort in NYC, along with DominicNY, clutch and BloodyBlade, I would insist on having us do things in a manner that could be described as, "as Mad Men-like as humanly possible." Cocktails, martinis, constant smoking, everywhere, rampant sexism, racism (BB can front the helm?), pissing contests, intellectual subjugation, creative ways of tearing each other down to our base talents and discussing the mechanics of how said talents are kept in their place, underground gambling and, of course, call girls that we make cry--because it's not always about sex; it's about asserting our power.

Voldemort can be our Don Draper, since he's got the charisma and the experience, as well as the means to PWN us with words when the need arises.

I want to be Roger Sterling, because I am quick-witted, sharp-tongued and an overall good foil for Arch.

Who's going to be Joan?
Final Fantasy Tactics - Thief SSCC:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL73FB72C01D917FD6&feature=viewall

(Fully recorded LP; successes, failures, and most things inbetween)

BloodyBlade

Ah, I forgot about Dominic.

Dominic NY18

It's alright. Everyone does :(

Smitson

Then we can all smoke a reefer...who said that?! *looks around*

Kaijyuu

If God were real, I somewhat doubt he'd have anything to do with politics. Might as well ask which side he'd be on in internet debates.
  • Modding version: PSX

Archael

I'd be down with that

how close to NYC is everyone?

Wolfran

I'm like 12.000 km from NYC
Welcome to FFH were you can do things like...

Archael

im in upper east side

what we doin guys?

Dominic NY18

I'm in Brooklyn (in the middle of nowhere. You'd be surprised to know how long it takes me to get to/from the city).

But I'm broke, so I won't be able to do much of anything any time soon :(

BloodyBlade

Im in Harlem for the time being until around Friday or Saturday. Gotta go back home in NC visit my grandpa. Not doing to good. Might be that time..................... :(