• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 05:50:22 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Should we have a sub folder for RP and Games?

Started by st4rw4k3r, June 11, 2011, 09:15:21 pm

Should there be a sub folder for RPs and Games?

Yes!
16 (88.9%)
No
2 (11.1%)
Other - explain below
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Voting closed: June 18, 2011, 09:15:21 pm

st4rw4k3r

June 11, 2011, 09:15:21 pm Last Edit: June 11, 2011, 10:40:20 pm by st4rw4k3r
Should FFH have a sub folder for RPs and Games?
I noticed there have been a few Rps and Games here and there, some didn't get started, some didn't go any where. I think, if we create a RP and Game sub folder, we will have more of these happening, and being up-kept.

This is not the first time this has come up: http://ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?topic=6525.0

I myself volunteer to be the moderator. I am on FFH almost everyday and won't go crazy and delete everything.

The poll ends on 6/18/11, unless I am asked otherwise.

Lijj

• Modding version: PSX

RavenOfRazgriz

My vote is obvious.

I don't think finding a moderator would be an issue between you/myself/FDC, and I'm sure several others like possibly PX.  There's more than enough people who'd be willing to do it, and as shown by the landslide, unified positive opinion presented when FDC proposed the idea earlier, interest more than exists.

MagiusRerecros

We should have a sub-folder to ask if we should have sub-folders... >_>

In answer to topic title, yes.
Move Zig. For great Justice.

Also, Algus sucks up to level 5 donkey balls.

MysticKnightFF5

Quote from: RavenOfRazgriz on June 12, 2011, 12:14:46 am
My vote is obvious.

I don't think finding a moderator would be an issue between you/myself/FDC, and I'm sure several others like possibly PX.  There's more than enough people who'd be willing to do it, and as shown by the landslide, unified positive opinion presented when FDC proposed the idea earlier, interest more than exists.

:gay:
I feel hurt, even harmed, my dear Raven. What about me?  :cry:

VampragonLord

June 12, 2011, 12:22:58 am #5 Last Edit: June 12, 2011, 12:26:30 am by VampragonLord
I honestly dont think we should have one.... as fun as forum games are, and as nice as it is that eternal *lets* us run them on here, this site is about *FFT HACKING*. Keep that in mind. General and Spam exist, yes, and its great having them, to relax and let off steam and to get to know eachother outside the bonds of FFT, but this site is about FFT hacking, modding, and such. I think they should definitely be permitted, even encouraged, but they definitely do not need their own space. This isnt the "ultimate whatever you want" sort of site. If suddenly some cooking topics popped up, and people were like "ya, cooking is neat" should we also throw up a cooking sub forum? no, that'd be stupid.

Keep the Forum games and roleplays going, but don't put them up on some pedestal, if you really want your own site for it, find one or get your own site.

MysticKnightFF5 FOR RP MOD!
15:05   slave: consensual slavery is the best thing ever~

MysticKnightFF5

To be fair, however, a lot of us are trying to make creative mods, and what gets the creative "juices" flowing better than a good 'ol erotic roleplay? [/sexual innuendo]
There are a few of us even making entirely new stories, so yeah, in addition to helping your creative juices, they also give us ideas for our own mods...
AND DEAR GOD IF SOMEBODY SUGGESTS GUNDAM FFT, I WILL CUT THEM DOWN WHERE THEY STAND!

st4rw4k3r

June 12, 2011, 12:40:57 am #8 Last Edit: June 12, 2011, 05:18:48 pm by st4rw4k3r
Now now people, we needn't to worry about Moderators, I think Eternal is able to pick one nicely.
I might even hold a poll to fine a moderator for the sub folder.

But let us remember, this folder might not even happen.

Celdia

Quote from: RavenOfRazgriz on June 12, 2011, 12:40:32 am
It's a good thing I suggested that over a year ago then.

Is there a statute of limitations on that?
  • Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

Tigerspike

I'm in favor of it being a sub-folder in either General or Spam.
Oh come now. That doesn't even make sense. How can flimsy paper possibly beat the raw density of stone?

Dome

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

MagiusRerecros

Move Zig. For great Justice.

Also, Algus sucks up to level 5 donkey balls.

st4rw4k3r

RedWorld

Great idea guys! X3 I would love to RP sometime! <3

"Dear God, what's it like in your funny little brains? It must be boring." - Sherlock Holmes

st4rw4k3r

Poll locked, I will be talking to Eternal as soon as he logs into chat.