Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed. Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
Battle Wizard
Aiolon [Posts: 126]
  • View Profile
  • [July 23, 2015, 07:53:10 AM]
FFT the Durai Records (Working title) VanillaMod
« on: July 23, 2015, 07:53:10 AM »
    Final Fantasy Tactics:
    The Durai Records

The same story, Another Version.

This Project is Currently an unfinished thing( NOW IT IS FINISHED :D) and not just an idea. I AM 100% about finishing this project with or without help. this is NOT just another dream of a guy that had fun with FFTP and other tools. i have spent hours on this and im going to make them worth even if it is only for entertainment. i have all i need (ASMs)(Hacking tools)(Sprites)(Imagination and creativity)(A LOT of free time)(Love for FFT) all of the editing and hacking tools Provided by the awesome community and the rest by Magnificent Game Developers with Amazing Ideas that became Fantasy.

The idea for this patch started when i decided to make my own story patch but with the lack of experience i decided i should start of playing around with the hacking tools using a simple vanilla mod made for testing that eventually became bigger and after the hours and hours i spent on it i made my mind and decided to make it an official work with the capacity to become something bigger than just a personal project.

Ok lets get started so what is this about?

MAJOR CHANGES
    these are the BIG things that changed from the original game.
    This is a list of what this patch will offer.

1- Several Job changes   (Sprites , Skillsets , Growth and Attributtes)
    every job of the game has been edited while some sufffered minor changes and nerfs several jobs habe been replaced for a totally new job. Special jobs have also received changes.

Job Data

First of all im not a Spriter or Pixel artist, every Sprite and portrait used in this patch was not made by me and they are the work of different artists.
    Before i go into details here are the jobs that have been removed :<

Returning jobs
    Squire
    Chemist
    Knight
    Archer
    Wizard
    Priest
    Lancer
    Geomancer
    Arcanist
    Time Mage
    Ninja
    Songstress (FEMALE ONLY)
    Summoner

These are all of the returning Jobs, there are many unmentioned changes and many of the jobs listed here are subject to receive modifications or fixes.

New Jobs

Warrior AK Riskbreaker
    Hunter
    Caster
    Dark Sorcerer (MALE ONLY)
    Magiciter
    Assassin

Special jobs
    Demon Knight (New character)
    Magus,Spellcaster and Warlock
    Holy Knight
    Heaven Knight

2- ENTD Changes and Batles reworked   (Monster Encounter revamp and new Special Battles)
    Monster Encounter Changes
    The point of this is to allow the player to find Variety in random encounters not just the same boring stuff you encounter every time (chocobos , goblins and squids) this patch has every random battle modified to increase the amount of enemies the player can find while respecting 9 sprite limit and offers more variety for the player to poach them or just kill them all. with this in mind dont expect to find the very same boring stuff everytime.
    -Changelog-
    ° The player is expected to find high tier monsters such as Dragons more often starting from chapter 2
    ° The player will run into battles containing at least 5 enemies (no less) unless the player runs into a challenge encounter.

Special Random Battle encounter
    -Changelog-
    ° Every map now has at least 1 or 2 random Battles of high dificulty that can be accesed by entering the map from an specific direction and the player should start finding them from chapter 2
    ° Succesfully Winning the fight will reward the player with high amounts of gil and a chance to winnRARE item. the player is free to try encounter the special battle again to try to win more of the same reward.
    ° Warning! The fights offer considerably dificult even if the enemy party its of 3 units 1 of them AK the BOSS will be equiped with really powerful equipment and outstanding skills that can obliterate the player party if unprepared. make sure to save often
    *NOTE* the Special tier 5 Battles of the original game HAVE NOT BEEN MODIFIED, you can still expect OP groups of dragons , 10 monks, parties with guests and that stuff with the only change made as the war trophies.

3- Major change to Magic mechanics and MP Usage  (0 CT for magic and all class MP usage)
    No charge Magic 0 CT
    -Changelog-
    YES this is a CRAZY and super Risky Move I KNOW but the reason for this is to make Magic classes more useful late game and not just posers that stand in the same place charging a "powerful" spell for 8 Turns just to get some dude or mob to 1 shot you and never cast a spell that would do just decent damage when you have a ninja that 1 shots everything by just attacking. BALANCE MUST BE PRESENT.
    °All kinds of Magic now have NO CHARGE TIME the magics will be casted instantly. the skillsets affected by this are:
    Black Magic
    White Magic
    Arcane Magic
    Time Magic
    Elemental Magic

° EVERY SINGLE MAGIC that has 0 CT has been adjusted to do Balanced Damage, Balanced MP cost and or Succes %
    if your Firaga(Fire 3) used to do 150 Damage when charged now it will do something close to 90 Damage, this is only a Vague example but dont expect Uncharged magic to do the same damage they used to do when charged.
    YES I have balanced this and tested it was fair so that the player will not abuse magic but then again a very good geared unit will always destroy but this applies to all kinds of jobs not just magic based.

MP Usage now Global
    -Changelog-
    °ALL jobs with the exception of jobs that make use of a special Resource (Items , Magicite , HP) WILL now need MP to cast a skill! YES! while every class excels at something its not fair that some consume MP and some other while stronger doesnt. every unit skill in the game will now consume a fair amount of MP the main reasons for this are:
    - So that the player thinks before it acts.
    - to render skills as supportive and not just spammeable exploits. (-cough- Swordskills sand other special job skills -cough-)
    - To make Ethers consumable and not just useless items colecting dust in your inventory.

4- Completionist and item collecting changes  Move-find item, Synthesis shop and poaching)
    Move Find item changes
    -Changelog- *UPDATED*
    °Update: Move find item has returned to the game but now every valuable or very rare item will have 100% chance to be adquired. equipment items have returned as rare find items that will require shop progresion and this means the player can get high level equipment or next tier early in the game.

Synthesis Shop
    -Patchlog-
    °This will be a PUNISHING job for game completionist and item collectors. the synthesis shop hack provided by Xifanie  will offer some of the most powerful pieces of equipment but the challenge will come by colecting the materials you need to make this Balance-breaking equipment. this was made to encourage player to DO RANDOM ENCOUNTERS because 90%of the items required for sysnthesis will come from items adquired from Poaching.

Poaching
    -changelog-
    °EVERY single monster of the game now drops as a Common item a Magicite ot a consumable item (More detailed info in the item rework section)and as a rare drop a Powerful piece of equipment that can be tier 2 or 3 and that is very likely to be an ingredient for sysnthesis. while it sounds hard as fk its pretty similar to vanilla said that if you played MMOS or other massive grinding games such as FF12, Vagrant Story and other several RPGS this should be easy.

5- FULL Item Rework(Every single item of the game has been reworked)
    All equipment balance
    not only the Item icon and the in Game graphics changed, the way equipment works now changed as well and im not going to lie with this: the hardest was to balance equipment. This patch will not use linear equipment.
    every piece of equipment will be similar to other piece of equipment of the same type. lets say a leather helm and an iron helm.   Leather helm     VS     Iron helm
    HP  50                      HP 70
    MP  15                      MP  0
    The items however do get stronger as the player progreses but this is only a small diference.
    now the items have been divided by tiers:

Tier           Power                               How to get
    Standard  (weak and common)                Start with or buy from shops usually super cheap
    Tier 1      (Strong and uncommon)           Buy from shops for moderate prices. may require story progression
    Tier 2      (Very strong and Rare)            Buy from shops for moderate prices. may require story progression
    Tier 3      (Overpowered and very rare)    Rarely from shops. Primarily obtained as the rare drop of poaching monsters
    Tier 4    (Special and also rare)              Extremely rare and obtained through item synthesis.

But what changes?
    for every type of item this works diferent as not every item has up to 4 tiers mostly up to tier 3 but that will be in detailed information later.

NOTE: with this equipment mechanic the player will find monsters Super easy and mostly 1 hit-able in the first chapter of the game. this is normal because monsters can't equip items and they depend on their stats but as the player level up so the monster will and they will be getting considerably stronger and eventually harder. Human units however will be more challenging now.

okay lets get started with the item Setting but first these are the items that been REMOVED:
    Katanas - replaced with magicite
    Poles - used slots for more weapons of diferent types
    Harps - used slots for 3 more books
    Bags - used slots for more weapons of diferent types
    Cloth - Removed as weapon now it works as a material
    if you liked any of these well im afraid to say you wont see any of them in this patch.

ASM Hacks Used in this patch

-Raven's Workbooks : Weapon Battle Graphics (weapons should look similar to their item icons when used in battle)
    -Xifanie Synthesis Shop Hack (Because this awesome hack deserves to be used)
    -20 Bonus Money per level (if you want to be rich then go spam kill inocent monsters)
    -Weapon Guard Innate All
    -Move Find item Innate All (With the changes made to Move find item the skill has been removed and placed as an innate )
    -X button skips events (another miracle made by xif, press the X button to fly through events ans skip l i t t l e  m o n e y.
    -Smart encounters (if you want a random encounter move to the desired area if not then simply move to a town or city and you wont run into undesired random encounters)
    these are are some of the hacks used in this Mod.
    if you'd like to know more about Xif's amazing ASM hacks go here: http://ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?topic=953.0

current version COMPLETE VERSION 2.0

Posted complete version and removed the beta patches.

Known Bugs.

1- Graphical
     - Female warrior formation sprite and portrait are innacurate (green instead of blue)
    2 - Gameplay
     - Sometimes critical hits from abilities that display damage twice can knockback the targeted unit twice and into walls or into innaccesible areas. this is such a rare bug that you don't have to worry about it.
    3 - Text
     -  english is not my main language but i try hard. Expect bad english and nazi grammar when reading the descriptions for some jobs, items and abilities. please forgive me if i make you cringe :/

Thats all but im sure some pesky bugs managed to get away from me so if you encounter suspicious stuff or stuff not doing what the description text says then please report it.

FEATURES THAT ARE NOT BUGS.
    Human units will not transform into crystals or treasures after their death counter reaches 0. this is intended so you can only get game over if all your units die (and let me tell you this can happen).

Current version 2.1.3 (Fixes Bethla Garrison sluice bug, Chapter 2 Mustadio joining with rafa Sprite and Mustadio's Secret ability)
    Thanks to Paladin679 for reporting this mess. the Mustadio-Rafa bug appeared after i finished my test run so i didn't experience it when it happened.
    Very sorry about that one.
    [/list]
    « Last Edit: February 19, 2018, 03:15:45 PM by Aiolon »
    • Modding version: PSX
  • Wizzard: And now i have finished my project!
    Chocobo: Wark?
    Wizzard: Hurry up and give it a try!
    Chocobo: Wark...
    ~ Durai Records its now complete ~
    http://ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?topic=10997.0
    Event Kid, Mr. Peanut
    Jumza [Posts: 1518]
    • View Profile
    • [July 23, 2015, 12:05:00 PM]
    Re: FFT the Durai Records (Working title) VanillaMod
    « Reply #1 on: July 23, 2015, 12:05:00 PM »
    Very impressive that you've decided to devote yourself to making this :) I'm looking forward to seeing progress!

No charge time is an interesting way to balance spells, hopefully it works as well as you say :P

• Check out my project ~ FFT: A Stone's Ripple : http://ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?topic=10857.0
    The demo was just released! Come check it out!
    Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
    Toshiko
    Angel (Empress) [Posts: 1245]
    • View Profile
    • にゃにゃめにゃにゃじゅうにゃにゃどのにゃらびでにゃくにゃくいにゃにゃくにゃにゃはんにゃにゃだいにゃんにゃくにゃらべてにゃがにゃがめ
    • [July 23, 2015, 12:15:35 PM]
    « Reply #2 on: July 23, 2015, 12:15:35 PM »
    Ambitious! I'm not a fan of MP, but making it universal(!) and removing CT sounds like it could be an interesting balance. Looking forward to seeing another project use the synth shop, for sure. Godspeed!

• * Angel should quit being a lazy bitch
    <@Elric> I agree to that as well
    At the end of the day, are we not all trapped inside lemons?
    The Puppet ---Master---
    Elric (Overseer) [Posts: 3951]
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/Bones42
    • [July 23, 2015, 01:24:42 PM]
    « Reply #3 on: July 23, 2015, 01:24:42 PM »
    Good luck man, I wish more people would have that kind of spirit about it. You can always come onto IRC if you have questions (though we may not always be able to answer right away)

• <@Angel> Teach a man to fish and he'll open up a fishery to compete against yours.
    Journey of the Five Youtube ChannelThe Lion War Current Status

Jot5 Leader :: Eventer :: OtherTLW Leader :: Eventer :: Other
    Rising from a long sleep...
    Joseph Strife [Posts: 580]
    • View Profile
    • [July 23, 2015, 01:55:37 PM]
    « Reply #4 on: July 23, 2015, 01:55:37 PM »
    Nice mentality you have there mate, that is the spirit.

Hope to see progress on this, and as already said, any doubt that rises don't hesitate to call for help.

Gaffgarion: It's in the contract!
    Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"
    Gaffgarion: ... Sure!
    Ramza: ... Let me see your contract...
    Gaffgarion: ... No...

Back and Eventing. (Slowly)
    gatebuster202 [Posts: 313]
    • View Profile
    • [July 23, 2015, 03:44:16 PM]
    « Reply #5 on: July 23, 2015, 03:44:16 PM »
    I'll be curious to see how the 0 CT plays out. I remember this was something that FFTA did and it really threw me for a loop, but the magic was less punchy/powerful in FFTA. I'm happy to see the random encounter overhaul, and like the idea of special battles and rarer monsters.

100% Support the inclusion of Xifanie's Synth patch and Poaching patch. (Overhauling that system allows so much more item freedom/possibilities. It also supports an environment that removes the randomness/difficulty of tracking down every single rare item. (Which in this game, as you've pointed out in the OP, can be ridiculous.)

Totally support the use of Magicite over Katanas, and their impact on the game. (Thank you for the idea btw.)

• Winner of the 2nd FFT Arena SCC Tourney. -Geomancers
    Battle Wizard
    • View Profile
    • [July 23, 2015, 04:13:20 PM]
    « Reply #6 on: July 23, 2015, 04:13:20 PM »
     :shock: omg thanks everyone for the support im glad to see people is interested. the patch should be ready for testing very soon because like i said all of the very tedious work has been done and im just fixing a few unbalances in the job table.
    i will post detailed information about what has been done and what still need to be done.

still working on the job presentation, im doing something diferent because all that text its just boring i will post the Job info soon in a quite colorful format.

for now:

Update - Added the ASM Hacks that will be included in the patch and updated the OP

:D and yes 0 CT was a bitch to balance but of course it will have lots of limitations when it comes to damage i will however add important notes regarding this balance to the job information that will be posted soon.

ok back to work~

Grass/Flying
    skiploom188 [Posts: 237]
    • View Profile
    • [July 23, 2015, 05:33:41 PM]
    « Reply #7 on: July 23, 2015, 05:33:41 PM »
    I'm intrigued by the Non-Charge Magic. I'd love to get my hands on some no-charge Haste and Stop ^_^
    I have this weird goal to like Time Mage as a job. I used to ignore that class everytime. But with the 0 CT, it's Time Mage time XD

Be looking forward to the demo :)

One more thing:
    Will there be an Ice 5?

• Modding version: Other/Unknown
  • ======================================================================
    I evolved... into a stick figure. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj-yTyoVpYIdcdIPw8SP5rw
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Pokemon Fantasy Tactics - A treat for FFT fans! http://ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?topic=10984.msg207542
    ======================================================================
    Battle Wizard
    • View Profile
    • [July 23, 2015, 06:34:03 PM]
    « Reply #8 on: July 23, 2015, 06:34:03 PM »
    lol guess i should hurry up and post the detailed info of 0 CT its not a bit thing really just reduced X / Y values considerably and powerful debuffs such as Stop, Petrify, Death and stuff like that have been adjusted and so this means lower chances to succed not by a lot tho but their MP usage has been increased so the player has to think if risk it and make MP worth it or just Waste it in a beautiful Missed!
    and NO LOL Ice5 is my super old sig but lol spoiler (i removed Ice4 :/ )

Buffs however are more likely to succed now but Haste is an exception because its kinda OP so sorry :<

anyway UPDATE: Added Job tree it looks kinda derpy because i did it speedy move in PPT while still on test it is very likely to be final and i dont think i add changes to it unless really necesary.
    Job tree can be found in the OP under the still cooming job preview

• View Profile
    • [July 24, 2015, 04:22:58 PM]
    « Reply #9 on: July 24, 2015, 04:22:58 PM »
    Hmm. Curious about the job tree. Did you nuke bard or mime to get that tree to work out? I don't see an obvious male only class. (Which I can understand a few of those could be.) I also don't see mime. However mime is my class of choice to dummy out when I need the AI to have a full skill set.

I like the three way split on the job tree. (Though I'm might be biased.) I'm assuming that Dancer became Songstress

Battle Wizard
    • View Profile
    • [July 24, 2015, 06:34:01 PM]
    « Reply #10 on: July 24, 2015, 06:34:01 PM »
    Nice observation :P i will mention that once i add the job deatiled information "SOON"
    but little spoiler Songstress is female only and it mixes bard and dancer while Sorcerer is male only
    (Sorcerer is however harder to acces because it is anoying as fk well won't be for you because you will probably never encounter one as enemy but whatever you do keep the charm debuff away from them)
    i did have a hard time with the songstress and the sorcerer specially because sorcerer is the Master job of magic class and won't be accesible to females Heck i even tought of making summoner the master of Magic female only then Dark knight Male only
    but summoner does not use magic so it wouldn't fit. some may disagree and maybe i make a few changes on that tree but for now

Sorcerer = Male only
    Songstress = Female only

As for mime if you count theres 1 job missing i will post that in detailed info
    but you should guess LV5Dark knight + LV5Ninja + LV3Summoner = Mime

also the tree its not complex at all i just divided it into Meele, Survival and Magic i was thinking of a super complex job tree that mixed all 3 classes but nope some jobs wouldn't fit.

okay Updates~ Added Item rework information and Weapon tier info to the OP : D
    will post Armor info later real life getting in the way ¬¬

Nyzer [Posts: 826]
    • View Profile
    • [July 26, 2015, 01:18:57 AM]
    « Reply #11 on: July 26, 2015, 01:18:57 AM »
    I agree with the others, it's nice to see that amount of dedication going towards your modding.

The only thing I'd comment on is the removal of all findable rare equipment - I lean the other way, myself, just making some of those rare drops guaranteed from the panels instead. Not sure if you still want to do it that way for at least some of them or if you're already fully committed :P

• Modding version: PSX & WotL
  • The Puppet ---Master---
    Elric (Overseer) [Posts: 3951]
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/Bones42
    • [July 26, 2015, 01:36:18 AM]
    « Reply #12 on: July 26, 2015, 01:36:18 AM »
    I lean the other way, myself, just making some of those rare drops guaranteed from the panels instead.

I agree, this would be much more favored by players, unless you intend to replace move-find item altogether.

If anything just use the move-find item to have items avaliable 1 shop progress before you'd be able to find them in stores :P (story battle wise for those locations)

• <@Angel> Teach a man to fish and he'll open up a fishery to compete against yours.
    Journey of the Five Youtube ChannelThe Lion War Current Status

Jot5 Leader :: Eventer :: OtherTLW Leader :: Eventer :: Other
    Battle Wizard
    • View Profile
    • [July 26, 2015, 03:42:45 AM]
    « Reply #13 on: July 26, 2015, 03:42:45 AM »
    Actually i overexagerated with the move find item. truth is it was not nuked like i mentioned in fact it is necesary to collect the full equipment set of a new character and a few other items that make references to previous FF and yes these will come as both common and rare finds like materia blade did.
    and i must say its not a bad idea that of adding equipment that requires shop progression because now that i think about it it would fit perfectly with many items.

I apreciate the ideas guys, you have saved move find item but DeepDungeon will keep me thinking for a while.

Updates: Updated the Op with the returning jobs for the Beta
                 Added the new jobs

« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 05:27:21 AM by Aiolon »
    Battle Wizard
    • View Profile
    • [July 26, 2015, 07:12:52 AM]
    « Reply #14 on: July 26, 2015, 07:12:52 AM »
    Update: Added Special job info,

I have 2 Requests for the community

1. Opinions on removing Human units Cristalization and treasure transforming

Personaly i never liked this and it was originally intended to be removed in this patch but since this is no longer a personal project i would like to hear or read the opinions of other people even if they are not going to play the patch.
    i know the Pros and Cons of removing cristalization but what does the people think about this?

Pros
    It can be a life saver in the battle because crystals restore HP and MP
    Makes learning skills faster depending on the crystalized unit <--- i have always hated this
    Encourages the player to have at least 1 reviving skill
    Makes the player think more before sending a suicidal unit to the front
    adds more tension and difficulty to the fight <--- can be considered a con

Cons
    It can be tedious to have to focus on reviving your units instead of focusing on the fight
    your hard worked units turn to nothing and you have to start another unit from 0
    Special jobs are also affected by this and they cannot be recovered
    Ramza = Game over
    i bleieve im not the only one that thinks that if 1 unit crystalizes even if it is not Ramza it can be considered a game over.

So should i make all human units immune to these things or leave as it is? leave your opinions plz

2. Alucard event

while i can make this myself the truth is that my eventing is not to good and i was wondering if someone would like to volunter for this and make the event while i work on the game things. this is not an excuse to say i just dont want to do it but to speed up things and in the case of experienced eventers to make the event really cool. i have the event written i just need to event it..
    if there is someone interested please leave a comment and i wil contact you.

Also i will rework Deep dungeons to be Dificult level = Jot 5 or maybe level patch that "Must not be named" so i will be taking sugestions for really annoying and hard batles that will be added to the las 3 levels of the deep dungeon.

:cool:

• View Profile
    • [July 26, 2015, 08:17:07 PM]
    « Reply #15 on: July 26, 2015, 08:17:07 PM »
    1: I'm ambivalent. In my own patch, Undeath prevents true death entirely, so when their counter is 0 and their CT fills, they either raise or their CT just restarts from 0. It makes Undeath a bit more of a neutral status: units can't be wiped, but they also can't be healed as easily. It'd be fairly useful for Berserker type units.

2: Can't comment on that one. All of my stuff has been with the PSP version in mind, so I've never really gone deep into events.

• Back and Eventing. (Slowly)
    • View Profile
    • [July 26, 2015, 10:19:59 PM]
    « Reply #16 on: July 26, 2015, 10:19:59 PM »
    Personally. Death and dying needs consequences. So I say make them do one or the other. Just to be consistent. But loss and risk and reward are in my opinion, key parts of tactics. This was a large part of FFTA, and while I liked the game, I hated this...

• View Profile
    • [July 26, 2015, 11:19:57 PM]
    « Reply #17 on: July 26, 2015, 11:19:57 PM »
    But loss and risk and reward are in my opinion, key parts of tactics.

Absolutely. That's why I'm personally satisfied with my Undeath often taking a long time to revive units while rendering them immune to things like Phoenix Down. Plus I'm adding in a Banish spell.

Letting units passively lie there, able to be restored at your leisure, with no real drawbacks - it does kind of cheapen it. I don't think the risk necessarily needs to include permanently losing them and (most of) their equipment, but there needs to be some consequence that's greater than that of a Stop or Toad spell.

• Battle Wizard
    • View Profile
    • [July 26, 2015, 11:40:30 PM]
    « Reply #18 on: July 26, 2015, 11:40:30 PM »
    yeah i agree with that . it gives reviving methods a more useful role i still think its annoying + i never liked the idea of people dying. this game was so depresing and dramatic i think thats why i love the story xD

I dont remember much about FFTA i only finished once because there were many things i totally hated such as the stupid rules and cards that was complete BS!
    but FFTA2 ate my time for several months. i consider myself lucky to still have an original copy i liked that game so much it was very adictive.

no updates for now im still testing skills and maybe i do a game test run then i will post the Beta. there wont be a Demo because it is a vanilla mod and if its fully playable i think its better to post a test version: the 1.0
    im sure there will be many changes because the patch feels a bit lazy for now but still need to test.

• View Profile
    • [July 27, 2015, 01:00:21 AM]
    « Reply #19 on: July 27, 2015, 01:00:21 AM »
    @Aiolon, if you go undead, it will be interesting to see how you balance it.

I'm looking forward to your release and am really excited. I might be able to assist with your Alucard event, just how big do you want it though. PM me details. (Infant eventer, but I have all the tools and have followed Elric's tutorials to make a few practice events.)

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6