• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

So what would you do with an extra 250JP

Started by Malroth, July 17, 2013, 07:49:27 pm

Malroth

Hypothetical question  musing what the results would be if the First class was free and all units had an extra 250 jp  examples would be appreciated.

FFMaster

Nothing probably. Pretty much all units can get what they need to function well with the current system. Overloading your units is a bad idea for the AI, as can be seen in your match vs Dokurider. Sometimes, they just preferred to use Comet over Balance due to the hit rate, even though Comet would have no impact on the game anyway.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
☢ CAUTION CAUTION ☢ CAUTION CAUTION ☢

reinoe

I would give one of my units without movement the "Move-1" from the Paladin skillset.
My dreams can come true!

Jumza

Quote from: reinoe on July 17, 2013, 08:49:52 pm
I would give one of my units without movement the "Move-1" from the Paladin skillset.

^^^This^^^
  • Modding version: PSX
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

Malroth

Move -1 is a very good moveset on casters who can restore their own MP via active abilites instead of Movement.  Equip Armour, Move -1 Priest would be a very solid unit with Summon, Sing or Item secondaries as would a similar Oracle or Time mage unit. It also has uses on many bard builds as well as Punch art Dancers.  Scholars are a good canidate as well but they have Innate Move=0 and rarely need to advance at all to do their jobs