• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:09:35 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Raven's Utilities Shoppe [Newest: Mass Stat Calculator - Now With Special Jobs!]

Started by RavenOfRazgriz, August 25, 2012, 09:11:16 am

The Damned

(*still waiting for someone else to chime in with a yes*

I'd honestly expected someone from JotF to have chimed at least since you're working with them, but maybe you already know how they feel about this.)

Nope. I wasn't talking about either one of those actually, which only goes to show that literally no one else seems to even thought about what I'm getting at. I thought Eternal did for a while given what I had seen of Parted Ways since I couldn't play it, but it would seem not.

Oh well. More for me to eventually (read: probably never) screw around with.

Quote from: RavenOfRazgriz on September 04, 2012, 07:59:20 pmSaid update was posted anyway, so your imagination no longer needs to be imagining anything.

Awww....

Sad face.
"Sorrow cannot be abolished. It is meaningless to try." - FFX's Yunalesca

"Good and evil are relative, but being a dick cannot be allowed." - Oglaf's Thaumaturge in "The Abyss"

"Well, see, the real magic isn't believing in yourself. The real magic is manipulating people by telling them to believe in themselves. The more you believe, the less you check facts."  - Oglaf's Vanka in "Conviction"

RavenOfRazgriz

Considering I handle the gameplay for Journey of the Five, let me handle the obligatory Jot5 team response.

"Hey Raven you should totally make this thing make an XML that covers, everything, it'd make finishing Jot5 a lot easier! 3:"

"K, now go get another 9000 fgts to agree with you and I'll consider it."

Happy now? :v

The Damned

(Oh, Raven. You should know by now that I'll never be happy.)

Ah, I see. That makes sense. I'm not even sure why I'm harping on this really, especially since it's ultimately up to you.

Well, not sure beyond boredom and using it as a lame excuse to not do anything productive.

It would seem like pretty much else that's involved with a patch is on some type of hiatus then sans Eternal and FFMaster.

Shrug.
"Sorrow cannot be abolished. It is meaningless to try." - FFX's Yunalesca

"Good and evil are relative, but being a dick cannot be allowed." - Oglaf's Thaumaturge in "The Abyss"

"Well, see, the real magic isn't believing in yourself. The real magic is manipulating people by telling them to believe in themselves. The more you believe, the less you check facts."  - Oglaf's Vanka in "Conviction"

C1REX

Necrobump but relevant. There is a small error in the spreadsheet where PA lvl10 for males is wrong and doesn't change for some jobs like archers or monk when you edit growth and multipliers. Monk lvl10 PA is always 04 for example.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown