• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 08:04:59 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

My Last Message

Started by Algus, January 29, 2009, 02:54:54 pm

AngrySurprisedFace

January 31, 2009, 04:37:17 pm #60 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by AngrySurprisedFace
You're telling us you go from forum to forum and you keep getting banned, yet you decide to continue doing what you're doing?

Why do you think it is that they ban you so much? You should REALLY re-evaluate yourself, and the situation you've been put in so much.

QuoteI just don't care.

You just don't care. You just don't care? Then why are you here? Why must you come on here and continue to insult members of this community WHO DO CARE?

QuoteEveryone's ticked me in their own little way, have you noticed I insult a select few yet?

Really? Who? Who here has "ticked you" in their "own little way"? You insult people of this forum who are nothing but nice. TBH, everyone here is nice. I haven't seen anyone post anything along the lines of "OMG MAGITEK IS SO ANNOYING/ I HATE MAGITEK/ WOW GO AWAY/ etc.", so why are you being such a (I'm sorry to say) brat?

I must apologize if this is coming of quite stern, but really you should start caring, and realize that there are other people behind those posts, behind that avatar, behind that screen. Stop insulting people. Stop stop stop.

Xifanie

January 31, 2009, 04:51:13 pm #61 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Xifanie
Seconded.

I've thought seriously about banning your this morning, but I'll give you a chance out of 5 persons, you're the second one I give a chance to. And it's not like you keep all this in spam either, you're flooding everywhere with your "hate" or whatever you call it.
  • Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Dokurider

January 31, 2009, 04:53:30 pm #62 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Dokurider
And here I was thinking you were a cool gal, MagiTek.

Goomba

January 31, 2009, 06:51:13 pm #63 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Goomba
UH OH!

tithin

January 31, 2009, 08:43:17 pm #64 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by tithin
:popcorn:

I personally believe there may be some anger management issues on her end, at least from the little posting I've seen. From whence it comes, who knows, I realise I myself am new, but this is a good community that is well established. The people here may be childish, but they're a tight knit group.

Everyone here has said what I'd say, in far more eloquent terms, but your general attitude is thus far one of pushing people away, except those whom will flirt with you (See, Zalge). Are you here just for the attention? Is that what gets your rocks off? Do you feel perhaps that unless you're the centre of attention in a community, that you bring nothing to it?

I don't intend on starting any projects. I don't have the spriting skill, I don't have the coding skill. I do have ideas, and I am willing to contribute those ideas to other projects. I troll, but I do so in a funny manner, bearing no malice or ill will towards others. Can you say the same? What may I ask is your reason for being in this community? From the little I've seen again, it seems to be "I am a girl on an internet community, pay me attention or I will throw a temper tantrum".
14:45  @SilentB         ò "Hey, Cosgrove, how come you never married?"
14:45  @SilentB         ò "Because I eat too much meat."
14:46  @Celdia          ò Heresy. No such thing as 'too much meat'
14:47  @Celdia          ò One night with tithin would teach you that.

Ant

January 31, 2009, 10:35:56 pm #65 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Ant
Am I the only one who thinks that ban attempts and personal interventions should be a bit less public?

They call as much attention to the person who starts them as they do to the person they're addressing. Zodiac can ban, let him decide who needs it, perhaps with advice. Likewise, if someone has a problem with someone, I think a PM works just as well as public humiliation, but with less collateral damage.

Kuraudo Sutoraifu

February 01, 2009, 12:15:52 am #66 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Kuraudo Sutoraifu
Dear Ant,

Ditto.

Sincerely,
K-Suto

Kourama

February 01, 2009, 08:00:37 am #67 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Kourama
Man lately spam has been way too serious...

Seriously though I've been using this website a long time, and haven't really posted anything in a long time, but I've always read the posts here and these issues are becoming way too public.

These "public" interventions are psuedo bannings in themselves. Admins/members out of nowhere seriously talking about what they dislike about a member and what they post.

Anyway I just wanted to add my two cents about that, and on a side note I don't really have any personal opinion one way or the other about Magitek or most of the other people that post here.

MagiTek v1.0

February 01, 2009, 05:55:32 pm #68 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by MagiTek v1.0
Wow...holy...whatever...
Anyways it's interesting and all you each said the exact same way, ranging from completely nice to harshe--...nevermind none of you have been harsh about it. The thing about it is though, I do keep in only in spam and introductions, sometimes I post once or twice with an insult in general, but I keep a serious attitude on serious topics like spriting. Also, anger management seems to be a prime target for you guys, thing is I have the exact opposite. Anyhow, the reason for me staying on here is to amuse me for the little time I stay on, rec is 1 hour, 12 minutes, and I must defeat it! Onward and upward however, this site is partially filler 'till I find a new site, of course I wait to get banned either way, and partically because I've always been bad at making games from scratch, but excellent at editing. Also, I don't care who tries out my patch or even who likes it, I just -LIKE- making it, I consider it fun, whether it makes other people happy or not is far from my concern, thank you and g'night! Oh, one last thing, I don't care about attention, if I did I'd be ranting about my patch instead of basically just not telling you guys anything.
EDIT: As I said before, feel free to ban me I'm used to it, I'll find another site in no time anyways, and I continue to behave the way I do, inspite of moving from site to site, is due to the above mentioned statement: "I don't care"

Xifanie

February 01, 2009, 06:40:14 pm #69 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Xifanie
Introductions/General =/= Spam

If you'd only post insults in spam it would be less confusing but as it is it looks more like hate than anything else.
  • Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

MagiTek v1.0

February 01, 2009, 06:49:03 pm #70 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by MagiTek v1.0
I suppose. Is there much else to talk about now? Although, I will give you a good bit of the reason for my behavior, I'm truthful to the point of being rude and abrasive, yet I joke in the sense that no one ever understands which it is.

Llednar

February 01, 2009, 07:10:42 pm #71 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Llednar
We are so sad Algus is gone, it makes alligator tears well up in my eyes <dunce|:-) (my dunce hat).

Anyway, umm...is it to late to say new topic?

SentinalBlade

February 01, 2009, 08:18:28 pm #72 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by SentinalBlade
:P more often than not, if i get PMs like the one your asking me to send her, i either ignore them or only half read them. a public announcement would get me to pay attention

Although i agree, it is a bit harsh and i am sorry for what i started.

MagiTek v1.0

February 01, 2009, 08:25:27 pm #73 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by MagiTek v1.0
Don't be, I laughed.

Archael

February 02, 2009, 05:32:07 pm #74 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Archael
Quote from: "MagiTek"Wow...holy...whatever...
Anyways it's interesting and all you each said the exact same way, ranging from completely nice to harshe--...nevermind none of you have been harsh about it. The thing about it is though, I do keep in only in spam and introductions, sometimes I post once or twice with an insult in general, but I keep a serious attitude on serious topics like spriting. Also, anger management seems to be a prime target for you guys, thing is I have the exact opposite. Anyhow, the reason for me staying on here is to amuse me for the little time I stay on, rec is 1 hour, 12 minutes, and I must defeat it! Onward and upward however, this site is partially filler 'till I find a new site, of course I wait to get banned either way, and partically because I've always been bad at making games from scratch, but excellent at editing. Also, I don't care who tries out my patch or even who likes it, I just -LIKE- making it, I consider it fun, whether it makes other people happy or not is far from my concern, thank you and g'night! Oh, one last thing, I don't care about attention, if I did I'd be ranting about my patch instead of basically just not telling you guys anything.
EDIT: As I said before, feel free to ban me I'm used to it, I'll find another site in no time anyways, and I continue to behave the way I do, inspite of moving from site to site, is due to the above mentioned statement: "I don't care"

I think you will be finding a new site soon

to rephrase what everyone else said:

the problem is not the sites you keep getting banned from

the problem is you and your shitty attitude

I understand that you seem to be OK with this

but on this site (even in spam section) we do not want people that are OK with the fact that they are useless, un-wanted, and un-appreciated

repeat: I am aware that you don't care, and that's cool for you, but we don't want people like that here

:)

we want people who care about getting things done and keep the community in a growing state

and you are the opposite of that

MagiTek v1.0

February 02, 2009, 05:33:50 pm #75 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by MagiTek v1.0
Sure why not, let's go with that :D

DarthPaul

February 02, 2009, 07:06:48 pm #76 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by darthpaul
Dear K-Suto,

Indeed.

Sincerely DP.
Oh pitiful shadow lost in the darkness, bringing torment and pain to others. Oh damned soul wallowing in your sin, perhaps...it is time to die

Archael

February 02, 2009, 09:17:11 pm #77 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Archael
Quote from: "MagiTek"Sure why not, let's go with that :D

ok

bye

gojoe

February 03, 2009, 09:02:59 pm #78 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by gojoe
so......

akward huh?..........

ok bye then........

(ps pull the stick out)
I never learn from my mistakes.