• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Arena battle videos and discussion

Started by PX_Timefordeath, August 04, 2010, 06:49:51 pm

silentkaster

Funny thing is I just knew they both had steal. I almost double checked...I really did. Then I was like, they have to have steal accessory right? Nah, I'm not going to check, I will just assume and most likely be right. Damn. Complete fail on my part. Oh well.

Hey Barren, are you able to do a rivalry match at some point in the near future? Maybe myself vs. Otabo, you vs. CT5Holy, Anima Zero vs The Damned or Shintroy vs Reinoe. Any of those would be awesome! :) but only if you are willing and able.
You've stepped in puddles less shallow than me.

Barren

I should be able to do a rivalry series maybe once a week. Perhaps on every Thursday since I usually have more time to kill than normal. These rivalry series will have music as opposed to commentary very much like truelight's videos.  So im down to do it again
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
You dare cross blades with me?

silentkaster

So sorry for the choppy weird audio at the start...not sure how to fix it. I recorded the intro three times with the same results!!

FFT Arena 1.39C- Barren (World of Balance) vs. Otabo (Blitzkrieg)

Reks

Quote from: silentkaster on February 01, 2015, 06:29:33 pm
Funny thing is I just knew they both had steal. I almost double checked...I really did. Then I was like, they have to have steal accessory right? Nah, I'm not going to check, I will just assume and most likely be right. Damn. Complete fail on my part. Oh well.

Hey Barren, are you able to do a rivalry match at some point in the near future? Maybe myself vs. Otabo, you vs. CT5Holy, Anima Zero vs The Damned or Shintroy vs Reinoe. Any of those would be awesome! :) but only if you are willing and able.

I have no rival :D

*cries*

Fixed Till Death's weird Squire, but I've yet to upload that... Until just now, that is.
  • Discord username: Reks#0128

Barren

Don't worry Reks, you can take on Andante49 since you updated your team

Definitely had some bad luck around round 1 with the mimic daravon and the charm. That swung the momentum in his favor. Round 2 was a nice back and forth but thankfully my ninja and my lancer hung on long enough to let my mages come in with the demi 2 spells. Finally round 3 I was able to show off what my reflect based team can do with the long distance spells the way I pretty much want them too. GG Otabo your Blitzkrieg is still a strong team

Otabo

GG. Now I see who's the weak link on the team (not that I'm surprised). I like how they operate as a whole, but that time mage...something needs to change with her I think.

Anima Zero

Well now, I see another one of my teams getting involved in yet another 30+ minute match, haha.  Quite the back & forth going on there, but those Steal Heart uses were definitely a game changer in reinoe's favor.  GG and good match there reinoe!
"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero..." Zero, Mega Man Zero 4

Barren

As it turns out since I was snowed in today and don't have school tomorrow I can actually do the rivalry series (which is what I have been doing since this morning) and upload the first one tomorrow. So stay tuned

silentkaster

FFT Arena 1.39C- reinoe (12 Gauge) vs. Malroth (Dark Impetus)

FFT Arena 1.39C- Reks (The Midnight Crew) vs. The Damned (Edward Blizzardhands)

By the way, if anyone has any suggestions or requests for music in matches, go ahead and PM me anything you'd like to hear. I don't play a ton of games so I don't have a ton of material left for the matches! :)

Reks

February 03, 2015, 05:01:00 am #3849 Last Edit: February 03, 2015, 05:09:31 am by Reks
Quote from: silentkaster on February 02, 2015, 11:50:17 pm
FFT Arena 1.39C- reinoe (12 Gauge) vs. Malroth (Dark Impetus)

FFT Arena 1.39C- Reks (The Midnight Crew) vs. The Damned (Edward Blizzardhands)

By the way, if anyone has any suggestions or requests for music in matches, go ahead and PM me anything you'd like to hear. I don't play a ton of games so I don't have a ton of material left for the matches! :)

Thanks for the random match~

As for Clubs, I forgot and meant to give him a mantle, but switched it to Sprint Shoes and didn't change Abandon.

Maybe they'll be competent and do THIS

Bah. GG Damned, though the victory probably isn't that sweet given how easily you won

The Damned

(*doesn't watch the Superbowl and yet is behind on posting things up anyway*

Sigh.)

At least I'm mostly caught up now, including on some music stuff like that FFX listening I mentioned a while back. I wasn't even aware there was a FFX HD, though it seems like they kind of "butchered" a lot of the songs unfortunately....

Anyway, thanks for the videos, TrueLight.

Well, this is just another reminder that Berserk really ought not to be infinite in duration, at least as far as just adding the status goes; Salty Rage getting back Always: Berserk was much needed buff as far as I'm concerned. This match was also yet another example of just how worthless Seal Evil often is unfortunately since Shintroy honestly would have likely won at least the first round if his Archer had just kept her extremely damaging shots rather than going for that half of the time. Even with that distracting her, Otabo basically only won the first round because he won the Undead "coin flip" and his Thief "happened" to be the reviver.

There really isn't anything to say about the one-sided travesty that was the second round.

I'll admit, I expected Anima Zero to take this between superior damage output, superior healing, reinoe's generally bad luck and neither of reinoe's Squires being able to actively heal themselves. This even though reinoe had Quickening and had it on an extremely annoying unit at that. Hell, Anima Zero might well have (easily) won if the third map was different, especially given the eponymous Monk kept going "What is this strange thing you call 'evasion'? Such nonsense" and hitting (x < 53)% shots like they were going out of style even when not Berserked. Also didn't help that Quickening Steal Heart Squire who can't really do much else kept being stupid about how she was Charming; I'll admit that I had forgotten that one of the too many things Chakra Band blocks is Charm though.

Of course, given the third match was at Volcano, reinoe ended up having the advantage due to his (somewhat weird) Monk having Concentrate Earth Slash. It also didn't help that the eponymous Monk had his Salty Rage stolen relatively early again, which ended up costing Anima Zero since he spent time futilely healing that he would have otherwise spent attacking.

Even then, reinoe ultimately won that round just because Sleep lasts too damn long and once it hit the Chemist he was effectively worst than dead. That really needs to be changed and not just with regards to Mimic Daravon.

Still, this was a pretty good match and despite the narrowness of the terrain available to non-Geomancers and the still rather loathsome starting places, I think this is perhaps the most even fight that's been had on Volcano in ARENA.

Ugh. Due to the in-game font, I kept wanting to read reinoe's unit's names as [Whatever] Tang and I don't even like Tang.

Also, I have to wonder if that the Squire being able to use Defend while Don't Acted is either a glitch, some A.I. only thing or just a feature of Defend that I forgot worked that way. It's probably the latter-most option since don't access it through the Action menu anyway. Hmmm....

================

I'll just separate the videos that silentkaster did. Thanks, silentkaster

Find it funny how this match by itself already had more Reflected Comets than my team specifically trying to make that happen ever had. Damn useless Mimes....

First round: Despite neither of these being my teams, I still was tempted to slam my head into my desk upon seeing the A.I. do that stupid "hey, I can't tell this Item toss is obviously 00%" thing it tends to do on split level maps. Sigh. Why must it do that? Not that Barren would have likely won that round anyway, but still, it depress me so.

Second round: Sigh. The A.I. is so damn obsessed with Haste--unfortunately for good reason--that the Time Mage chose to Haste 2 herself and the Mediator instead of stopping Demi 2 with Sinkhole. Granted, she would have still died to the Ninja (again), but given she could have at least stopped him from going after the Mediator for a turn.... Anyway, this round was pretty night-and-day from the first round, especially as far as Demi 2 actually being useful fo goes.

Third round: And yet more proof that Kagesougi is overpowered and that Mediators are basically the only class vulnerable to Silence that don't guard against it 99% of the time. At least there weren't any Don't Acts off of Kagesougi this time though; I suppose that's partly because of how much of a quick rout this was for Barren's squad.

I honestly don't see how Malroth could win this one even though this particular team of his isn't bad. He has a severe speed disadvantage against a team that half absorbs Dark while also being burdened by a Mime.

First round: Admittedly got teams confused here for a bit somehow. Not sure how that happened given I lost to Malroth's team, but yeah. Anyway, nothing all that noteworthy here except that Malroth's Ninja does good damn with Shuriken, Shadow Shade isn't really worth a damn against 12 Gauge and Haste (1) the spell continues to suck a huge bag of roosters. There also a rare Slow 2 miss towards the end; that's noteworthy I guess given how overly accurate it is. I guess it's also notable that reinoe's chance of hitting Seal Evil on the

Second round: And this basically starts with reinoe getting a Kagesougi hits that inflicts Don't Act on the other Ninja. A status that would later be repeated on Malroth's Paladin.

*makes a face at FFMaster wherever he may be*

Not sure why this round took longer than the first since it felt oddly more decisive for reinoe's team. It might just be because this map is more spread out and and it ended up as 3v3 fairly early on. Given how quickly anyone reinoe's team crystallizes, Malroth might have been able to win if either the Scholar or Mime could revive. Shrug.

*looks at the time alloted and then takes into account the typical length of silentkaster's explanations thus far*

Shades of Satan, one of us gets destroyed. For once it's probably not me just because of how "lol, overpowered" Tornado and Quake are relative to their speed.

First round: Ah, no Hurricane proc off Windslash Bow; hmmm...now I can't remember why I gave the Archer Attack UP over Concentrate; probably because he has Execute and is mostly clean-up anyway despite going first. ...Wait, why did Tornado heal the Bard for 257? Do he and the Scholar have good or best compat.? Crap; now I really dp kind of need him to not attack.

Oh, hey. That Paralyze didn't hit three people despite my hideous luck.

...Did three people just basically get murdered by another Tornado and then "instant" Ice. Jeez. Guess that my Archer was the one that got Don't Acted then, which is good since he indeed seems to be the weakest person on the team overall.

Second round: ...Did the Oracle even get to act before she died the first time? I kind of missed it if she did. Anyway, the Bard's stuck healing again, which is good, for me at least. Between having Tornado, way more AoE in general, higher damage in general, more sure damage and not needing to set-up, yeah, I'm winning this. Sorry, Reks.

Still, it's nice to not start another losing streak, even if I do feel rather dirty for whoring out Tornado's power. What have I become?!

GG Reks.
"Sorrow cannot be abolished. It is meaningless to try." - FFX's Yunalesca

"Good and evil are relative, but being a dick cannot be allowed." - Oglaf's Thaumaturge in "The Abyss"

"Well, see, the real magic isn't believing in yourself. The real magic is manipulating people by telling them to believe in themselves. The more you believe, the less you check facts."  - Oglaf's Vanka in "Conviction"

Barren

The Damned

(I suppose I'll try to get my team updates done within the next couple of hours so that I don't accidentally get stuck with old teams versus whatever Anima Zero ends up butchering me with.)

Thanks for the video(s), Barren, especially given the length of this one. I was rather taken aback by how long this one was given the other Rivalry series were generally "only" about an hour in length, but I suppose I shouldn't be surprised between what Otabo wanted tested and you being effectively snowed in (again).

Speaking of which, stay safe.

That said, It's really weird to not hear you talk on videos at this point, Barren, but I honestly don't blame you for foregoing commentary on an two-hour video.

First round: There was a really weird and stupid sequence about four minutes where silentkaster's team finally tries to Raise 2 one of Otabo's Undead units--the Monk--and for some reason neither Otabo's Lancer nor Otabo's Mediator try to stop it despite both being in range for disrupting status. It missed, but I seriously don't know what's up with the A.I. even after all these years. If only we could improve them....

Anyway, speaking of status, geez, Don't Move the spell was getting thrown around like there was a liquidation sale on it going on; all of the Counter Flood Carve Models kind of made Don't Move the status all the more prominent too. silentkaster's team held out for long time despite repeatedly dying due to Reraise and Otabo's team only really having two damage dealers, but between all the Stalls that hit and Insult on the Lancer backfiring big time, his team eventually caved. I have to admit that I'm surprised the Lancer didn't Jump on his Monk ally towards the end to "help" cure him of Sleep, but apparently he was too busy playing with himself in corner by way of those three unnecessary Quickenings in a row.

Second round: I'll admit that I think Grog Hill is one of worse maps to fight on as far as Arena is concerned, but it seemed to work out well enough for silentkaster's team. They Berserked the Mediator off the bat, who is easily more dangerous than the Time Mage, took down the Lancer with Raise 2 and crippled the Time Mage in relatively short order given it was basically a 3v4 after that.

...Of course, then those two back-to-back Steal Hearts on both Priests happened due to the Lancer's inanely ever-faster Speed and if it weren't for the Berserk Mediator still being alive, silentkaster probably would have lost from that since Charm is so sporadically powerful. Thankfully for him, Otabo's Monk got put to Sleep with Sleep Sword right after Secret Fist connected on the Time Mage with no one around to revive her. When combined with the fact that Otabo's Lancer decided to go after the Paladin, who was only alive anyway at this point due to lucky dodges despite only 15% evasion, rather than the female Monk, it's not surprising that silentkaster eventually took this round.

Third round: Ugh. The unused indoor slum map is always such a headache to try to comment on given how much the map rotates, though at least no one had Teleport this time around. The A.I. also thankfully quickly reminded me that you can Jump indoors, though I'm still pretty sure you can't Jump or be targeted by Jump if standing in a doorway. The A.I. also quickly reaffirmed that despite only 54% odds, Stall almost always hit for some reason. (What horror have I unleashed?)

I'm not sure if those little limitations of Jump are what part of what helped drag out this round so much given what a close match it was in general. I suppose it the length certainly was helped, however, by silentkaster's team finally using Protect for the first time only halfway through this round rather than it being a go-to spamming option like it was against my Chivalry's a Virus team. Insult on hitting the Mediator again after the Time Mage just been revived with only Phoenix Down is what finally would have broken Otabo's team if it wasn't for the Lancer Charming a Priest again. Raise 2 on the Time Mage just drew out an already lengthier match even more given that even without Cursed Ring's guaranteed resurrection, Cursed Ring + Quickening is still blatantly overpowered (since Quickening is overpowered). So, really, the stalling for time is what ended up doing silentkaster in.

Still, we did at least get to see Healing Staff kill someone without Kagesougi being behind it. Shame that silentkaster's team lost ultimately because it simply got worn by getting unlucky with the aforementioned Undead resurrections. It's not surprising though given Quickening + Cursed Ring is still a nigh-inevitable winning combination, which just one of the many reasons that Quickening needs to die in a fire like has always needed to.

Score: 1-0 (2 vs. 1)

First Round: Been a while since we've seen Atheist Bow as much I expected it to help destroy any semblance of balance the (meta)game might have, at least as far as mages were concerned. The same goes for any of the elemental -ton skills. Anyway, I basically got briefly distracted right after Fuuton for a couple of mintues and next thing I knew Otabo's team had basically gotten status'd to death. Serphina the Mediator and The Charmer the Thief apparently having Best Compatibility or something also really didn't help Otabo in this general match-up, though his team at least killed one of the the Thieves before getting overrun. Granted, it was a Thief with Cursed Ring who eventually got back up like always, but, hey, he at least didn't immediately resurrect....

Second round: Hunh. I guess the female Mediator just has really high odds to hit given that she was hitting Blackmails at least 61%. As such, despite the Monk getting Petrified off the bag and never healed of it, Otabo's team managed to hold out for significantly longer than it would have otherwise due to how powerful Mimic Daravon is and how long Sleep status lasts. Without the Monk, however, even that hitting two people couldn't bring Otabo's team back. I have to wonder how this would have gone if Chakra Band were still Immune: Petrify as it "should" be even though it really does need a nerf of some kind and given Otabo's team got pretty much steamrolled in the first round too....

Score: 1-1 (2 vs. 3)

First round: Ugh. Yet more Quickening, especially due to the Mime copying it. I had forgotten how much damage the Geomancer on silentkaster's team could do, at least compared to the usual Elemental damage that's below 100, especially from males. Regardless, that Sleep from silentkaster's Oracle onto the Mime, the Kiyomori on to Otabo's Mediator and silentkaster's Samurai having Echo Grass were pretty all instrumental in handing silentkaster the quick victory in this round.

Second round: There's really not much to say about this round despite Otabo eventually taking this round between silentkaster's male Geomancer apparently being a gigantic slut and a crystal popping up for the female Archer at exactly right time before the cascade of Arm Aims and Steal Hearts started to hit. To me, the only noteworthy things were that it was weird to see an Oracle doing that much again physical damage after all this time, amusing to see the Charmed Mediator Charming his ally Archer and surprising to see Demon Fire hit anyone for 224. That may be a record as far as single-target damage from Elemental goes, even if that was obviously due to Weak: Fire from Cursed Ring.

Third round: Apparently Slut the Geomancer had Magic Song this entire time; good to know. silentkaster's team continues to hate on the Mime semi-correctly. I'd argue that the Archer is the most threatening person on Otabo's team even with as stupid as Quickening is. They both go down in short order quite early to Raise 2 though and the round ends as a whole ends ridiculously quickly due to the hilarious Berserk backfire on the already hard hitting Oracle. Almost 400 damage to the male Mediator? Dear gods. Even without Berserk that Oracle basically still hits for 200+ damage most of the time, as seen with her ending the round with a shot for 238, so it's not terribly surprising--it's just hilariously cruel overkill.

Score: 1-2 (3 vs. 5)

First round: I thought Otabo was going to take this handily given this map (which I loathe), the A.I's general stupidity & blindness about grouping itself into easy bunches for AoE anyway and his generally superior damage, if only due to said AoE. ...And then the male Mime single-handedly puts both of Otabo's most dangerous units to Sleep at once due to the fair and balanced skill that is Mimic Daravon. After that and the Thief getting Insulted, even with the female Mime waking up the Bard with Maiden's Kiss relatively quickly (after the Dancer died), it was just kind of clean-up for silentkaster's team. Granted, it was a slightly prolonged clean-up due to the Bard grabbing a crystal, the Monk constantly needing to be revived for a bit and then Thief's Reraise going off just in time him to grab the female Mime's crystal, but it was still clean-up all the same. (Yet more Quickening.)

Second round: Well, despite the successful Insult on the Thief getting immediately cured by the female Mime and the moderate Southern Cross backfire, this round didn't open up nearly as horribly as it could have for silentkaster's team given everyone avoided that hideously powerful Earth Slash from the Dancer. In fact said Dancer got put to Sleep basically immediately after that miss by the male Mime and never got to do anything again. The same thing basically then happened to the female Mime and so despite the backfiring Mimics and the blocked Southern Crosses, that's really what did Otabo's team in as silentkaster's team takes yet another round and another match.

Score: 1-3 (3 vs. 7)

First round: ...Well, surely that Southern Cross from one of silentkaster's Squires hitting all four units of Otabo's team off the bat right after they move can only be a good sign for silentkaster's team...right? Sometimes slower speed has its advantage, at least as far as opening moves are concerned.

Even so, despite that opening salvo hitting everyone for a respectable 150~ damage, due to the other Squire and the Geomancer spontaneously deciding to be lazy asses, no one died from its damage combined with the Wizard's Nether Fire. As such, that Squire nearly died to getting double turned--already?--by Otabo's team and silentkaster's team then started to succumb to not being immune to Blind or Berserk; 71% Berserk is pretty stupidly high odds for something that lasts until you die though.

So...yeah, despite the horrible opening, Otabo's team ends up taking this round due to higher Speed, half of it absorbing Ice and having quite high odds of landing statuses that effectively shut down silentkaster's team hardcore. This is a bad match-up if I've seen one and I've seen a lot of them, especially since those crippling statuses are just from two units, both of whom absorb Ice.

Second round: As such, Otabo's team winning the next round despite both his Monk and Thief dying early was a given. Being killed by bags was a mercy by the time it happened give everyone on silentkaster's team was Blind, Berserk and Poisoned.

Score: 2-3 (5 vs. 7)

First round: ...I'll fully admit that it was somewhat nice to see someone else get horribly murdered by the Berserk Dancer's absurd damage output. As such, I also have to admit I'm a bit annoyed that one of silentkaster's Chemist managed to live through a shot due to Cherche from her despite Sleeping (I think). Given the rest of the team in this version of Wintry Wonderfolk is mostly just running status interference for said Dancer, there's not much else to say here, at least as far as this round is concerned. (Yet. More. Quickening.)

Second round: The Charmed Mediator putting herself to Sleep with Mimic Daravon was hilarious and it's really weird seeing Stop on a Monk, but I guess it works given Stop got overbuffed. As it was, silentkaster's team managed to take that round almost solely because it generally got really lucky with status between Immobilizing the Berserk Dancer in the nick of time, Petrifying the Undead Monk as soon as she got close enough to hit and Charming the Mediator right before she got a turn.

Fights at Riovanes's gate still continue to be extremely awkward due to the initial starting positions though. The whole "A.I. is suddenly too stupid to circumnavigate a Petrified unit thing" really didn't help either. silentkaster is/was lucky that the Chemist was Immobilized or else she might have chosen to resurrect the Berserk Dancer and Otabo might well have won given the Blood Sword she's holding.

Third round: Well, said Dancer goes down quite quickly...right next to the Undead Thief. Oh. *rubs hands in anticipation* This will be hilarious.

Haha. She effectively hit herself for 694 damage because he got put to Sleep after being Stalled. She's basically useless now since she's just going to keep resurrecting next to him until he can move, which isn't going to be an absurd amount of time between how long Sleep unfortunately lasts and the "healing" from Blood Sword not breaking Sleep despite being a hit. L. O. L. [/obnoxious bolding]

Of course, then the Chemist gets Charmed and decides to be ridiculously useful to Otabo's team to the point of almost ruining silentkaster's chances to win by himself due to the wonderfully balanced Mimic Daravon. The Dancer being useless though still means that Otabo eventually loses since she's basically the sole win condition on his team. [/sudden shift to present tense]

Score: 2-4 (6 vs. 9). silentkaster wins.

Well, despite the amount of Quickening in this video destroying much of my will to live, for the most part this was quite good series of rounds.

It also reminded me that one of the many things I've been meaning to nag FFMaster about (again?), which I've probably mentioned before, is that I really think Undead status's color needs to take precedent over other statuses' colors or at least over Regen and Poison's colors. Despite the still overly abundant amount of Cursed Ring users, it's excessively difficult to tell which unit is Undead and which isn't given they're often Regened more often than not; it's even more frustrating if there's more than one of that unit in a match. [/note to self]

"Good and evil are relative, but being a dick cannot be allowed." - Oglaf's Thaumaturge in "The Abyss"

"Well, see, the real magic isn't believing in yourself. The real magic is manipulating people by telling them to believe in themselves. The more you believe, the less you check facts."  - Oglaf's Vanka in "Conviction"

silentkaster

Thanks Barren for the rivalry match. Appreciate your hard work :)

Blitzkrieg vs. Tribute to The Damned- By far my favorite match even though I ended up losing. These two teams were pretty well versed and showed in Round 1 and Round 2. Round 3 I pretty much knew I was at a strong disadvantage due to the map layout and how Otabo's team will function well both apart and together whereas my team has to stay together to win. That, and due to the map, the Lancer was able to get Quickening off a lot before the teams could meet. Still though, I enjoyed this match. The only thing I might change is making the Paladin a bit more offensive, since he was a bit too defensive for my taste considering PA save.

Divas That Bring Double Trouble vs. Thieves Guild- Thieves Guild is currently undefeated in 1.39 I believe. Lucky procs for me on the Archer and Monk respectively, along with general speed tactics obtained and kept the advantage.

Futuristic Frannies vs. Signs of Aging- This was more of an even match as both teams had a good mix of status and damage. Berserking that Oracle was Bad News Bears in Round 3 for Otabo, as it allowed her to one shot his male mediator. Still though, being it is just a slight variation of the first team I ever made, this is more of a stonepiece team for me. Also, Barren, I had made the Geomancer a Bard (but kept the same abilities) since the Geo's stats got nerfed (sort of) in 1.39 so not sure you had the most updated version, but it's not a big deal.

Line Up Single File vs. CT5Holy's Favorite- Did not expect to win this one seeing the damage potential his team has, and how awkward the map was on Round 1. I got really lucky with status landing in both rounds.

Total Disrespect vs. Fire and Ice Are Nice- I actually retired this team (well, hid is more accurate) because I couldn't find a good damage vs. defensive balance. I really am not a fan of element absorb since it requires very specific equip set ups which may or may not benefit the types of units you have. But I knew I was losing this from the beginning. See previous comment on Otabo's match. Two units crystallized for Otabo and it was a 4 vs. 2 with Otabo's remaining units only having bags only for attacking and I still lost. If that doesn't speak to a Kiyomori + Berserk strategy being very effective, I don't know what does.

Wintry Wonderfolk vs. Guys Night Out- YES. I got to see Berserked dancer hit undead unit and kill herself!! Very hilarious. This was decent back and forth...speed is so important in this game though and that's ultimately why I won, I think.

GG Otabo!

Reks

Very nice matches, Barren~

I'll be putting up more teams that'll hopefully be decent.

New one is up now.

Barren

Next rivalry series is coming this Monday! What two combatants do you want to see in action next? Please ask for bout per post

Reks

Quote from: Barren on February 07, 2015, 10:24:18 am
Next rivalry series is coming this Monday! What two combatants do you want to see in action next? Please ask for bout per post

I'd actually like to see Damned's.

I don't think I'm ready for mine yet, unless Andante wants his, heh.

silentkaster

The Damned

(I'm not even sure what our options are, to be honest, Barren.)

That said, I wouldn't mind getting my execution out of the way sooner rather than later. Perhaps I'll be able to see it before my Internet connection gets severed.

Barren