• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

We should be able to change our display names

Started by Dokurider, February 19, 2011, 11:49:03 am

philsov

February 19, 2011, 12:01:40 pm #1 Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 12:02:03 pm by philsov
the function is there but I'm concerned about it being abused (having 10... spartacii... sucks).  The admins are free to change names, however.  If this is more a personal request than general one, feel free to PM either myself or Eternal or post here and we'll see if we can accommodate.
Just another rebel plotting rebellion.

Xifanie

I'm completely against this as many people will change their usernames and then we won't know who's who.

I accepted PFG's request back then because he proved me he was really willing to go for that new username by keeping his stupid avatar for a year.
  • Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Pickle Girl Fanboy

Quote from: Xifanie on February 19, 2011, 12:14:17 pm
I'm completely against this as many people will change their usernames and then we won't know who's who.

I accepted PFG's request back then because he proved me he was really willing to go for that new username by keeping his stupid avatar for a year.

GeneralStrife

I agree, T'would be too confusing.
However in the beginning we had text under our names, it would be cool if we could have that back.