• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Jump Request

Started by Myrmidon, July 05, 2013, 12:16:20 pm

Myrmidon

July 05, 2013, 12:16:20 pm Last Edit: July 05, 2013, 12:25:32 pm by Myrmidon
so much for trying to keep this simple...

Request ASM for Jump to get extra damage with Sticks as well as Lances.  Kudos if it can be mixed with the "putting Jump bonuses into the battle formula" code I saw a while back.

Also Also, if possible, a merging of "Lavawalk", "WaterWalk" and "Ignore Weather" into one ability...such an ability might actually get used, as opposed to all 3 seperately.

Lockeadon

im fairly certain someone already made an asm for jump to give bonuses to any weapon type. slightly less certain it allows multiple weapon types. either way, there are alot of jump hacks here for whatever reason, maybe one of them will sort you

no idea on the second thing, but i agree it would be far more useful than the way they are implemented now.

Myrmidon

only Jump ASM I found lets you change it to 1 other weapon class.  so I can, basically, make it Spears/Sticks, not Spears & Sticks.

Pride

There isn't enough space to make it include both Spears and Sticks without rewriting some of the routine which requires more effort and is probably the reason why it hasn't been done yet.
  • Modding version: PSX
Check out my ASM thread. Who doesn't like hax?