• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

June 17, 2024, 08:10:02 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

type 1 & 2??

Started by cowcow96, May 27, 2013, 05:28:57 pm

cowcow96

can someone tell me the differences between Type 1 & 2 sprites? i searched here in forums but didnt found anything explaining it.

Rfh

See the animation of a sprite with Type 1 and Type 2. Compare them and see that either type 1 or 2, the animation will be rare, such that unsettle arms when the sprite walking.
  • Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: rfh

cowcow96

ah thats why some of the sprites are so unsettled. Thank you but how can I fix it? change the type of them in shishi?

3lric

Yes, change them to the correct type in shishi and it'll be fixed.
  • Modding version: PSX

cowcow96

can you tell me how? I downloaded the Marche sprite from this site and it has Type 1 in ShiShi I didnt changed anyything. SHP:Type1, SEQ:Type1 and it is not fixed

SilverRegret

i got the same problem..
let see.. in my case, i've downloaded Lijj female pavinir (type1) sprite on this site..
and i intend to replace my female summoner sprite (type2 by default) with it..
after i applied the patch with shishi, it worked, but few motion like casting & throwing item the sprite is misaligned so i tried fixing it myself..
(trust me its very hard for newbie who didnt get used spriting like me) so i really admired by those spriters here who worked hard making a new sprites
i managed to the casting animation but throwing item sprite is still a mess
i wonder if i could ask Lijj for a help or if there's anything else i could do to fix it?
for example changing the female summoner type to type1 with shishi 0.4xx would fix it, or maybe it will ruin the game system? i run PSP WOTL ISO so only shishi 0.35x working for me >.<; so i had to repeat the step carefully with those two shishi..
(if possible i would like to fix it myself, feel bad if i bothering Lijj)
regards~