• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

June 17, 2024, 09:59:17 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Restructure ISO at ShiShi => CDMage ISO Data track has errors in file system

Started by cowcow96, May 20, 2013, 07:52:36 am

cowcow96

Hello community, I have again a question. Everytime i restructure the ISO at ShiShi, it has errors in file system when I want to open it with CDMage. What does this restructure do, because i see no changes with the sprites and if i dont restructure everything is fine with all files and ingame sprites. Someone in this forums said that you have to restructure but i dont do it and everything is fine.

Jumza

When the CDmage warns you that stuff may have been messed up after restructuring your ISO with ShiShi, it just means you lose the option of importing sprites using your CDmage tool. Though why anyone would do that I have no idea.

So don't worry about it :)
  • Modding version: PSX
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

cowcow96

Ok thx, but when I open it after restructure with CDMage there are only 1-80.spr and a few normal files but the normal files like RAMUZA.spr arent there so I cant add sprites for in battle. But I dont restructure this ISO because I dont know what it does and when I do that, I see no changes. So it is not a real problem for me.

Jumza

To add sprites in battle, use ShiShi after restructuring. Honestly do not worry about it.
  • Modding version: PSX
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.