• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

June 17, 2024, 06:44:33 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Weapon Animation Question

Started by Mysfit, March 18, 2013, 10:41:27 am

Mysfit

I'm wondering if it's possible to coax a specific weapon swing to behave like it does with Throw by default. So, for instance, if one were to configure Knives to have a range greater than one, is anyone aware of a way to have the default Knife swing behavior be such that the Knife sprite goes flying toward the targeted panel?
  • Modding version: PSX

Choto

I don't think we currently know exactly how to make a weapon be thrown across the battlefield unless one of the other guys knows. It would be a nice thing to have; may look into it in the future.

Pride

I dont know either, i know where some of the character actions happen but not this. Sorry!
Check out my ASM thread. Who doesn't like hax?

Mysfit

I see. Thanks for the insights. I'm sure there's another way I can work out what I have in mind generally, so no worries. I'm open to input from anyone else who may come across this, but for now, it's back to the drawing board.