• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

June 01, 2024, 05:22:38 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

about mighty sword hitting monster

Started by scbw1234, March 17, 2013, 06:14:37 pm

scbw1234

Jumza

FFTPacther cannot do that, you have to use another program that comes in the same package as that one called FFTorgASM, it contains a long list of hacks that I'm almost completely sure includes that one.
  • Modding version: PSX
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

scbw1234

i can't seem to find the monster hitting fix,the only thing related to mighty sword in the asm program is the chance to break equipment fix.

Jumza

Odd, I remember it being there. It's probably in an older ver. of FFTorgASM, you could try that.
Also the the changing the chance to brake equipment also contains that hack, but it also changes the % of equipment breakage (which you can set to 100% if you want it the same as vanilla FFT) and it changes the formula.
There are instructions in the description of that hack on how to change it, but if you're a beginner I suggest looking for the older version.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

scbw1234

thank you,i'll look into all the version one by one.

scbw1234

i've found it,its in the previous version 478

Jumza

Thats good. For simplicity's sake, I wish they had left that individual asm in the newer version :/ rather than mixing it in with 2 others.